ITT: characters that only lost because of BS plot armor

ITT: characters that only lost because of BS plot armor

One of the best fights in the franchise but the way Sasuke won was stupid

This right here. Cannot ever be topped.
And yes I'm still mad.

Dumb ponephoster

He won

He won a duel that he shouldn't have the same way, so it's fair.

More like he's the one that had plot armor on his side. But yeah the way he was defeated was BS.

What's funny is that he wasn't even defeated, just replaced.

This true blue aussie

He was one of the most plot armored of the bunch. Between him & Sasuke, I’m under the impression that Indra breathed plot armor.

Thanks good comic

Pretty much all Sasuke fights in Shippuden are won through plot armor. Which is ironic for what it suppose to be "genius" fighter.

Abusing plot armor is a genius way of fighting.

There should be a manga where the main character's power is being aware of his plot armor for being the protagonist

>Character only alive because of BS plot armor

>Character only lost because BS plot armour and because the author made him a literal retard for the latter half of the arc.
>Gets some plot armour of his own in another arc
Seems fair to me

>11-0 the opponent, not once but TWICE
>"i-i'm the ACE" bullshit comeback

lol

Reiner didn't win a single fight without BS plot armor.
>needed Bert to bail him out
>needed Pieck to bail him out
>tried to kill himself

Fpbp

kek

His win condition was to prevent Luffy from going to Cacao island. Guess who's going to Cacao island next chapter?

>MY heart stopped beating but I'm somehow still alive
>O my magical powering water

I always expected him to have a byakuleg to his sharingarm.

>needed Bert to bail him out
Reiner was destroying Eren, but for some reason, Isayama thought it would be nice if Reiner wasted time during an attempted kidnapping, instead of rushing him and quickly ending the fight.

>needed Pieck to bail him out
Reiner was fighting the plot armour trio, which includes a Hackerman, there was no way he was ever going to win that fight

>tried to kill himself
After what he's been through, that's not surprising, just makes him a more believable character.

If Isayama hadn't made Reiner into be a literally retarded for the latter half of the Clash of the Titans arc, the manga would've already ended.

bump

>have the power of all the strongest warriors on the universe
>even managed to absorb goku who was around the same power level as him
>cell level regenerating powers

>still gets vaporized by a fucking 11 year old using one arm

He lost because hubris. No plot armor

If he knew that he can only cheat death a finite number of times then he was retarded to waste so many of them pretending to look invincible.

double bump

>arm filled with the magical eyes of plot armor
>still loses

Just bad writing. Also he only lost because he was fighting 2-3 vs 1. Without Karin and Tobi he'd have killed Sasuke.

He's realistically the most overpowered of the bunch but he's only treated as like the 5th best player in the series.

Seriously. This always bothered me about the fight. Didn't they explicitly imply the eyes shutting was permanent? It would have made more sense if Orochimaru found a way to make them open up again after a few minutes and that he was timing his uses to loop perfectly. In fact it would have made the fight perfect. The ending was actually really clever since anything less subtle than making time seem a tiny bit slower and Danzo would have noticed right away. But why the he'll would he keep those eyes so well hidden for so long just to blow it all on fucking Sasuke. And not even necessary deaths! He could have easily dodged half that shit.

The eye shutting wasn't permanent. Even Shisui's eye, vastly more powerful and able to cast a genjutsu that could have defeated Tobi or even Madara, opened again after Danzo used it at the council.

Think about it: if Sasuke didn't win that fight (partly thanks to Karin), Danzo could have used Shisui's eye to beat Tobi and prevent the war.

fpbp

But the eye shutting part was because of the jutsu he was using, no? Shisuis eye needing to recharge was something separate I thought.

Reminder that Sasuke was embarrassed along with his team and managed to survive THIS

>absorb Goku
wat
when

that was Izagami or whatever, you loose the eye after each time you use it.
Its how Madara ended up not dieing to hiroshima in the nuclear blast.

Iwa during the Third Shinobi War.
The Yellow Sue wiped an entire army.

>writer doesn't let him go zone due to fear of the assrape that would occur

Please tell me you're joking

He had Hashirama cells, that's why he could use it multiple times.

Unless you're talking shitty memes Cell only absorbed 17 and 18

>Not Randy Boy JR
>Literally 0 stamina left
>Is 1 tap away from being knocked out
>All of his punches in the last round had 0 power behind them and he couldn't even see infront of himself
>Pulls a corkscrew blow out of his ass and KO's Randy Boy

With Hashirama cells they would have opened eventually.

Cell has never absorbed Goku yes. He absorbs:
>hundreds of no name humans
>17 and 18
>Piccolo's arm
>unseen timeline Trunks

pretty much every FT villain.

Cell absorbs Goku when he and Frieza fight him in hell but that's GT garbage.

That was the whole point of Ippo vs Sendo 1
It was supposed to feel shitty so that you felt the same way they did, and you wanted that rematch as badly as they did.
Ippo vs Sendo 2 is the best fight in all of anime/manga

Nice leddit spacing, fujo

Sasuke got rekt so many times, his team is pathetic, biggest plot armor yet

I love him and I'm looking forward to what he's gonna do this arc, but let's be real, he shouldn't be alive

he isnt
hes literally hearts and lungs being controlled by rubber nen made of rubber and gum

Everything was so great until amaterasspull.

Out of all the Naruto ones, this was the worst with dumb plot armor shit.

>Gaara takes full brunt of 5 Gates Lee

>Except he didn't because he made a sand clone during...(?)...while Lee was landing heavy blows at lightning speed and while landing the 2nd Primary Lotus

>So fuck you; anyone who thought Lee was going to make it to the final of the Chunnin exams
>Fuck you for thinking Lee's Nindo had any worthy/merit
>Fuck you for thinking that Lee would be anything more than a joke character
>Fuck you
>Only like Narudo and Sauce

easily the biggest asspull ever

eh it's somewhat passable due to the fact it's gaara, it was stated that he casually did A-rank and b-rank missions without a scratch, lee actually backed him to a corner, it was just that Gaara was literally the worst person Lee could have faced

No the anobn you are talking too, but the fact that he manage to slip out withouth being noticed while he was under heavy fire from a martial arts expert going all out, was really plot armor

>Hanzo instead of Deidara

>tfw midorima would be the most valuable of them all in the current NBA

Nice reddit gif

Lordgenome/Antispiral

>withouth being noticed
the clone was created when lee closed his eyes due to all the pain from the second lotus, in naruto clones are always made in the blink of an eye so it wasn't really plot armor, lee was just not strong enough to withstand 5 gates

>driving style that actually makes sense
>4wd
>r32 probably one if not the best car in first stage
>has one of the best themes
>ends up jobbing every single race he is in, whether or not it's vs the MC or not

>Nakazato's strength is his tenacity, all he has to do is not crack under pressure
>Cracks under pressure in every race he's in

Sanosuke should have been turned to Jell-o after taking a single clean hit from Anji (which was the entire gimmick of the first round), but during round two, he kept tanking clean hits due to MUH WILLPOWER and walked off the damage in five minutes thanks to some Vicks Vapo Rub.

>undo dying jutsu vs plot armor
It was bs vs bs so it wasn’t as bad as you make it out to be

What was the name of that guy's super move?

MASTERY OF TWO LAYERS

The DUAL EXTREME

>Kill the hero
>He comes back as a super powerful hollow zombie out on nowhere and kills you

My nigga. People underestimate the power of unmei.

But Kise is the most OP, since he can do everything

>>He comes back as a super powerful hollow zombie out on nowhere and kills you

what angers me the most, is that he never use that mode again, I would love if Ichigo could go from Vizard to full hollow at will later on.

Futanari boku no pico