youtube.com/watch?v=GLg_wp0IXoI,
youtube.com/watch?v=6aoe8mBbevU
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sTY5gd1CQ
youtu.be/TGmfX-QxqFY?t=8m
youtu.be/jhhXlBFpa5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

loaded question

SHIZAAAAAAAAA

I've never cried to anime, because I AM NOT A FAGGOT.

Not first, but certainly one of them, image reminded me of this one.

this hurt, especially when guts was tearing up too

and then they released ep13 ova, and all was good in the world

never but closest I came was Your Name

OP theme gets me everytime. I heard some weirdo playing it in his car last summer and the wave of feels washed over me.

F

oh, to be 14 and edgy again

F

Guile was from USA

>Vashu!
>The ticket to your future is always blank!
>*youtu.be/Eyn6ZkS4cpc plays*

I was watching a Toonami Trigun marathon and was totally unprepared for how heartfelt it got. I cried like a little girl at the flashback episode when Sound Life played again.

Euphemia's death. It just wasn't fair, anons, poor girl.

>had anxiety about death and dying at the time
>watch this scene
Never been this broken in my life

Merry's "death"
I was 13 for fuck's sake.

>Green Green
I though I was the only one

Which Anime is it?

Is this bait?

Damn it user, I thought I was over this episode but the trauma still lingers

Same thing OP

Fuck Brotherhood
I have cried rivers at this ED.

Rahxephon.

Not first, but holy fuck this shit destroyed me, like how ever many years it's been, my gut still tightens when I hear this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=t0oQ4HavoUU

honesly, not all that many Sup Forumsnons have seen rahxephon

Even today the flcl ending makes me tear up for some reason

Maybe, but all they had to do is click the google link in my post, to do a reverse image search and all their answers would be filled.
And when people can't even do that, either their mother dropped them on their head as babies or it's bait.

The end of youth and innocence is tragic. It makes complete sense.

fuck off

THanks mate
Sadly it was not

The scene in Parasyte where Tamura dies protecting her human child with the ED playing

>Shinichi's mom's face superimposed on hers for a second
GOAT moment

The first time I cried because of an anime was when Maetel stayed behind to be the machine queen and Tetsuo left on the 999. It was sometime in 1999

I tend to cry at stranger moments, like in Honey and Clover when Takemoto took his self searching journey, I dont know it just struck a cord with me. I was misty as hell and I didnt know why

Me too, Naru. Me too.

I dont know why but i wasnt ready for this

youtube.com/watch?v=TsuQu38n1qY

the anime english dubbed version is way more impactful in my opinion, this playing youtube.com/watch?v=GLg_wp0IXoI, Marc Diraison as Guts and his screams at very end, the screen flashing to white and then seguing into the "Waiting So long" ED song with pictures of the cast as they were before all bad shit started happening to them, and finally the post credits scene with Godo talking to Black Swordsman Guts and getting no replies, with him just walking off in solitude, it all just leaves me a sopping mess. just listening to Behelit gets me teary eyed.

That's like two decades ago, I don't fucking know, but pretty much any anime with a sad section/ending.

This wasn't my first time crying for anime, but it was the most memorable. After feeling confused for most of Refrain I had emotional whiplash when it got serious at the end

I watched it more than a decade ago when I was 13 or 14, so I don't remember if I cried or anything, but odds are good that I did.
I decided to read the manga a couple of days ago for nostalgia's sake and to see the actual ending, literally finished half an hour ago. Oh boy it's shitty in a lot of places.

Happiest girl in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=6aoe8mBbevU

FUCK

never 4get

I don't remember the first time, but the last time
was during Berserk when Guts was reminiscing about Gambino betraying him even though he was like a father to him when he had sex with Casca. It just was built up so well and I had some serious tears.

I had never cried at anything before this movie.

When Keiichi remembers what he has done throughout all the other cycles, and when the group explains that Old Geezer has no losers.

Jesus Christ, where'd your resolution go?

I was ready to weep for those few seconds it looked like the terrorist was going to blow her up.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sTY5gd1CQ

The end of Death Parade.

I don't know what hurts more. Tomoya crying while remembering Nagisa, or Ushio crying at Tomoya remembering.

I FOUND MENMA

This scene from death parade

Just how fucking new you have to be to have those as your first?

Gay.

I'M NOT GONNA MAAAAAAKE IT

I cried my eyeballs out.This movie teart me to shreds

are you such a fucking bitch you cant remember the first thing that set you off?

It's not my first. Calm down sperg.

Oh I'm such an idiot, why didn't I though about this?

if you would even try what you recommend you would realize that it leads to a dead end.
retarded manbabies everywhere.

Why would you post it in a thread about the first thing that made you cry then?

You posted it already, OP.

This one absolutely wrecked me. I still tear up whenever I listen to it.

They deserved it

Children never deserve to die user, it doen't matter what their country did

Jews do

>that watermark

not even going to pretend like this didnt choke me up.

I got really upset when they killed Shadow in Zoids.

youtu.be/TGmfX-QxqFY?t=8m

>DURRR TIME MOVES FORWARD!?!?!?

You don't show newfaggotry on this site mister

>Winry bawling her eyes out
>LET IT ALL OUT
youtu.be/jhhXlBFpa5w

You're never alone on the internet.

This is actually the most depressing anime I've ever seen.

Why you gotta do this to me my man? That and Ash getting stoned fucked me up when I was a kid

um sauce?

It was perhaps the 5th or 6th anime I'd ever watched and the first time I ever felt anything from the medium. The last episode came to an end and for the first time I had to step back and think 'Now what?".

This episode didn't make me cry, but pic related fucking crushed my 10-year old heart. I never cried so hard at an anime again until the end of Mewtwo Strikes Back at the cinema

Wachted it about 100 times as a kid, cried every time.

Grave of the Fireflies, when the little girl died, I was like 9 I think

Sai moving on was really sudden and sad. I almost never cried while reading manga but this one got me as a kid.

I never see Hikaru no Go discussed here, it was pretty popular back in the day though right? It inspired me to learn go and I watched the anime and read the manga 10+ times over the years.

>Thread is about the first time you cried to anime
>DURR TIME MOVES FORWARD?
You could just admit to being a newfag instead of being a retard.