Maou-jou de Oyasumi

Dammit, waiting for new chapters of my favorite manga is such a pain. Anyone here up for translating the rest of it? I'll draw your waifu.

I... Tha- Why do I get the feeling that even context isn't going to help here?

Nah. She just wants someone to press two pressure points on her back so that she can sleep better.

...I am somewhat disappointed by this explanation and yet also not disappointed at all.

Also, isn't this chick in a one-chapter dream crossover with Komi-san Wa Komyushou Desu? It was kinda adorable.

Yeah, that's her.

>favorite manga
>reads it in shitty quality

How old is the princess supposed to be? She looks 10 but her childhood friend who's she's the same age as is a teenager

There was also a another crossover with Komi-san in the princess' manga

Jesus christ

Dunno. Her age was written as "??" in one of the pages.

I just have to be patient and simply wait for the translations while I watch the lastest chapters in korean

Thank you OP for bringing this to my attention,read the first 2 chapters and love it SNIP ghost

Why those two? Like, I know nothing about the loli-demon, but she doesn't look like she has anything in common with Komi-san...

Not that I'm complaining; the world could always use more Komi-san.

No problem, glad you like it! oh boy, read on

She's not a demon, she's a princess She's scarier than the demons though.

Not a demon but she's way worse than them. Actually, the monsters aren't bad

...Alright, you have my curiosity at least. Let's give Cute Princess Sleeps Where She Wants a couple of chapters.

Prepare yourself for the cutest monster
2017 Valentine's day's crossover

>Maou-jou de Oyasumi
A story about the greatest uncaring evil the world has ever seen. Those poor demons!

The cutest and the most evil.

Good thing the necronomicron did not tell her about the sleep curse that comes with genociding an entire race.

New reader user here. What the actual fuck have you got me started on. This whole premise is so repetitive and the joke is always the same...

So why the fuck can't I stop reading it?

what happen to the manga about the demon lord secretary? I miss that one, it was fun and had similar themes like this one.

I still ask myself, why do the demons need the princess for their evil plan?

because while the manga seems to follow a formula on the surface, the real comedy comes from the unspeakable evils and horror the "innocent" princess inflict on her captors.

Their world is basically a classic JRPG. Except the captive pricess is more powerful and evil than you final boss.

As far as I can tell the demon king is trying to level up the hero to the point that he is strong enough that the demon king can gain experience for killing him. Could be something else though.

Either way though they need the hero for something, and to motivate the hero to come to them they took the princess.

Poor innocent souls, if only they knew.

>and to motivate the hero to come to them they took the princess.
>he manage to reach the castle prematurely
>meets the princess
>princess mindbreak him and he lose all the drive.

would love to see it.

Harpy best girl.

Do you guys think we'll ever see the mysterious A-something-kun?

Licensed.

should have see that one coming.

Demon priest is dangerously close to become the lolicon.

Everyone wants the princess, everyone.

With every chapter Demon Monk is one step closer to finally breaking.

No no no no, demon priest is a pure old man, he wont be affected the charms of such bitch, just remember how many friends of you she kills daily at cold blood.

is Princess friendship-ntr Harpy?

Sounds fun, but everyone will still wait for the scan group at the end of the day

They're in the same magazine, so basic cross promotion.

incredible how used she has become to the fact of dying.

I don't recall her being that put off the first time she died.

Kinda
I think she's planning to use her as a double/bait for her shenanigans. And since succub-princess became greedy, she accepts it
Also, since harpy is too dumb and innocent, she still thinks that succub-princess is using her

Words of advice: The author is a fujoshi,
so expect some weird things.

She said something like "Demon Monk's bed has good smell".

What did she mean by this?

I actually never knew if she said it out of innocence or if it was on purpose

she say it in a innocent way, at least in the sense of "no lewd intentions", because she usually doenst have good intentions

>demon
>priest
What the fuck? Is there an angel satanist?

He's the one who revives everyone that Princess kills (including herself).

Brutal

what happens when he finally dies of a heart attack caused by the princess?

She's a freaking monster
Maybe the Demon King or his brother will be able to revive him? According to the manga, he's actually quite old and the Princess isn't helping too much about his fragile heart

>She's a freaking monster

what kind of upbring did she had?

I love the princess so much. I want to spend all day cuddling with her in bed.

She'd make you part of her bed

why does she need so much materials anyways? she kills those sheets demons daily, doesnt having one of whatever she does with them enough?

she probably changes the bed every day/week

what a waste, I guess being a princess she never really cared about such concept.