Dragon Ball Super

So since Blanco has been memed into existence by Sup Forums, what does everyone hope to say get forced into canon via meme magic in the next series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUBnnrvTC2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does everybody forget that the meme started because of toriyama saying he wanted a white hair transformation?

Nice headcanon.

>start the first DBS thread
>it gets deleted
>the late DBS threads stay

Great job fucking retarded mod.

bumblee bee goku and lava goku vs ice goku

Don't complain or they'll ban you.

Who gets mad?

To be honest, it's kinda hard what to pick anymore. The franchise seems dead set on making anything real. Fucking Blue-Gold is a real form for bio-androids now. So I don't know...

Bring in Peter Kelamis for SSoaS Rolf?

why are you mad dude it's just a thread

>Crying over not getting to be the OP of a thread
Fucking retard.

When Trunks comes back.

El Hermano and Grande Padre Fusion next arc

I'd like to see a Goku/Frieza fusion

shaggy blanco

Gone forever, Trunksfag.

you gotta be 18 years old or older to post here

I'm not mad, just pointing out how a mod is a gigantic cock-sucking moron.

My thread was the only one besides the 600-post one.
It got deleted for some unknown reason, I check and there's 2 other DBS threads.

I bet the OP of this thread is the cock-juggling semen-drinking moderator that deleted my thread.

I'm actually the OP of this thread, and I expected it to get deleted too because mods are spergs. The difference is I wouldn't have come into the next thread crying like a fucking autistic baby.

Blanco Calvo base form Gohan time travel arc.

>forget
Retards don't even know about it.

My apologies.

But I hope the mod (I know you're reading this, cunt) steps on a lego.

Careful user. I got banned for a fucking month once because I complained about a mod.

Which is your favorite GoD personality-wise and design-wise? Pic related is my favorite personality-wise, design-wise it would have to be either Belmod or Rumsshi.

OHOHOHOHO

Forgot pic like a fucking retard

Soon

if goku is stronger than GOD why doesnt he just kill zenoh and end the tournament

He's about to become stronger than some of the GoDs, not the angels and certainly not Zeno.

Why and how is Trunks behind bars

bills

I don't know about you, but Kami and King Kai will always be my favorite DB gods.

Why is Gohan a joke in every series he's in?

Maybe someone can meme Toriyama out of existence so no more cancerous DB and these shit threads.

Agreed. I also loved Grand Kai even though as he appeared in the anime isn't canon. Kibito was cool too if he counts, he is technically a Shin-jin.

He was pretty based in DB

GOHAN

Cry on, seasonal moetrash cockslurper.

t. caulishit

Because some people are not newfags and know Blanco has been a meme for longer than that interview, just not nearly as popular

Fu probably is the one who put him behind bars.

>MUH CAULIKEK BOOGEYMAN
Gohanfags are so predictable

>missing the point completely
I know people in these threads are retarded, but this is just ridiculous.

El Hermano

He looks like a fucking beta among betas. An omega, if you will.

What did Toriyama mean by this?

Mai!

Here's a little something to tie us over until the vol 2 OST drops.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUBnnrvTC2o

STOP IT!!!
THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!
TELL THEM TO STOP IT!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why doesn't he kill the bars

spent over $200 and im still 2 dupes away from 100% kefla FUCK SLIM BUU

>Herculopolis
Fuck VIZ

Does anyone like my tattoo?

Muchas gracias

I want to die

MAI

i don't speak chink

Soon.

Who fucking knows. Nobody has any more details about it.

I wonder if there are encyclopedias on Saiyans and shit in the Dragon Universe.
I want to read them

Not canon

Top 3 moments in all of Dragon Ball.

What the fuck is he talking about, that makes no sense.

Gihan is a jobb-

That was my childhood.

I honestly don't know if it's any better or worse than the YO DUDE EXTREME American DBZ theme, or the buttrock version for the UK and Canada.

>SS2 EDGEhan on a list of best DB moments
>All of the best moments are from Z
Fuck off spic.

>Fu is the best thing to happen to DB in a really long time
Really makes you think.

Trunks for sure spanked his monkey very hard to that card when he was a teen.

>spending money on Dokkan

for that much money you can buy yourself a couple of Kefla figurines or something instead of imaginary pixels that won't exist after the game servers shut down eventually.

>Introduced multiverse
>Make evil trunks canon

Who?

Gohan going SSJ2 is recognized as one of the if not the best moment by the DBZ fanbase for years

this is common knowledge, you anti-Gohan gook/mutt/britbong

What would happen if Merged Zamasu gets hit by the Soul Punisher?

>even after unlocking BLANCO SHIThan is still barely on par with a low-tier GoD
A jobber indeed

that looks donut steel as hell

>Gohan going SSJ2 is recognized as one of the if not the best moment by niggers and spics

ftfy

>2 - 0

>Gohan going SSJ2 is recognized as one of the if not the best moment by the DBZ fanbase for years
>Everyone thinks it so it's true
Spic logic at its finest.

Toriyama is a fucking madman

S-SHUT UP

Wait what. SSJ4 is canon now?

The beaner is right though

S-shut the fuck up muh gokek is NOT a jovbber

La Perfeccion will be canon, mark my words

Id imagine at this point it would be hard to come up with something totally original considering the amount of fan fiction DB as seen through the years. I guess he could do something more than just change the fucking hair color though. I like Super but it definitely isn't as top tier as dbz stuff

I just can't take this seriously. Can some superfags explain why they still watch this shit? I watched dbz as a kid and enjoyed it but these recolored transformations and all that other god related shit sounds so much like faction. The only thing i feel about dragoball super is sadness and anger.

you're literally retarded. I don't even know what this stupid argument is about, but that's easily the stupidest thing I've read on this board in a while christ

>It's from the bloomers girls wear
>because I like girls with short hair
>Kuririn has a physical idiosyncrasy that allows him to breathe through his skin

>I like girls with short hair
Based

Bejita can have chi chi after jiren is done with her

not even close to blanco completado

hahahahahahaha