Kallen almost ruined Code Geass

Kallen almost ruined Code Geass.

More like gets shoved aside.
As much as I like her, she really does not do anything relevant to the plot beyond being part of the initial Black Knights.

Code geass ruins Code Geass, it is a shit ANIME.

C.C. a best.

Kallen a shit.

Kallen is best hapa.

oh boy here we go again

CC saved my dick.

>Code geass ruins Code Geass, it is a shit ANIME.
What the fuck are you talking about, shithead?
Code Geass is a GREAT ANIME.

The first season was good. The second was absolute trash.

Wrong

The Requiem was great.

But you're right about the rest.

This is what happens when studios force the "red-headed firebrand tsundere" love-interest into every mecha anime post-Evangelion.

S-Suzaku-kun?

Yes?

Should i rewatch this serie now or wait a little longer?

>tfw you will never get to cuddle with CC

Whats the point of living?

Kallen almost saved Code Geass.

That would be impressive, to ruin what is already a shit anime.

Oh but no I'm sorry. Please continue enjoying your literal Deathnote + mechs shitfest.

you're a faggot OP

Why is he more attractive than the girls?

She pilots the best mecha design of the last 15 years.

Threadly reminder that CC won.

I'm extremely worried about the next season. Frankly I can't imagine any development that would justify the season existing not feeling hallow and forced.
R2 ended with the world in a pretty nice place, everyone working together for freedom and shit. Why would they start another rebellion? Even if they go the route of "the peace didn't last and the evil empire took over again" or something along those lines, it's just gonna make the previous seasons feel pointless.
Maybe R3 is something you wish you had but you shouldn't get.

>Even if they go the route of "the peace didn't last and the evil empire took over again" or something along those lines, it's just gonna make the previous seasons feel pointless.

But that would inevitably have happened, because no peace lasts forever. This is why every anime that ends with war ending forever is stupid. It's dumb with Gundam does it and it's dumb here. Humans will be waging war until the end of time.

Except it's not spelled out. Stories don't need to tell the entire history of humanity. Yeah the peace probably didn't last, but for the purpose of the story it did. And because of this, it meant Lelouch's sacrifice was not in vain and all his struggles weren't pointless.

So is it canon that CC and Lelouch fucked?

Was it sweaty and raunchy?

Good question. But quoting old Sup Forums:

>shut up and fap to Suzaku

Post best kallen doujins

Creayus' doujin confirm.

It's a terribly paced and oriented show. Every interesting character died in season 1. Season2 threw all ambiguity out the window and went full retard

I don't think there that big of a difference between the season. My only real gripe with R2, the thing that really annoys me still after all these years, is the whole thought elevator thing. That plot just came out of nowhere and never felt right, always out of place.

Who are all the interesting characters that died during R1? Mao?

Season 1
>Brittanians are believable villains. They are people too.
>Lelouch hasn't gone completely bonkers yet(though I started loathing him near the end)
>Suzaku is neat. Kinda bland I guess.
>Some shit happens.
>Best Brittanians die. RIP General Dalton.
>Lelouch goes full retard.
Season 2
>Brittanians are now mustache twirling retards. Literally have bunny girl sex slaves.
>Lelouch is a faggot for a bit.
>Kallen loses all character development with Suzaku and reverts to DIE BRITTANIA RAAAAAWR
>Disloyal Dark chick wants OgiDick.
>Lelouch wakes and does thing.

did the movie release yet?

>Princess Cornelia
>Princess Euphemia
>My Boy General Dalton. Rest in piece you glorious bastard.
The only one who didn't die was best bodyguard, and even he didn't last long.
In case you were wondering, I didn't find many "hero" characters interesting.

I've never fapped to Suzaku before, where should I start? Are there any great het doujins?

Britannians were assholes in the first season as well. I really don't see them as becoming more cartoonishly evil in the second season.

suzaku became the new kallen
kallen became the new suzaku
how the fuck did he get away with aggro dumping all the hate he built up in r2 onto kallen

>missing all the DELICIOUS development of Spinzaku in S2

Must be SAD to have such SHIT TASTE.

You didn't find the main characters interesting but go crazy for a non-characters like Darlton? Okay mate.

At least they had personalities beyond random shit for the Evulz like in season 2.
I could look at a Brittanian in season one, and think, "Oh, this is a person. A Dick, but still a person"
Season 2 was just, "Oh look, bland evil for the shit and giggles"

Cornelia didn't die. Is Euphemia really that interesting? Dalton was okay, but those characters didn't seem that interesting.

>using shitty incest anime memes

Where do you see that exactly? Regular Britannians don't appear all that much, and your bunny slave thing was more about the aristocrats - who were shown in the very first episode of the first season to be huge dicks as well. Willing to cheat in a game vs some high school kid and then willing to beat him up and lie about the result, remember?

Euphemia's death was the pinnacle of anime

They were super evil in season 1 though. They were just slaughtering people. No one batted an eye at Euphy ordering everyone to be slaughtered.

The General shows more character in his limited screentime than Kallen does in the entire Anime.

>Euphy ordering people slaughtered.
This was the most shoehorned element of the entire show.

yeah dude ridiculous exaggerations are surely the way to convince people of your view

She pilots Gurren Lagann?

But she can't even UNDERSTAND. How could she pilot quanta

It's honestly not though.
General Dalton
>Hardcore motherfucker
>Loyal to the bone.
>Willing to give Suzaku a shot even though he is an 11. Cares more about ability than birth.
>Has a regiment of fanatically loyal pilots he raised as orphans. The Glaston Knights.
>Went out with Honour
Now let's look at Kallen
>Halfbreed. Ok.
>Bitchy stepmother. Literally nothing regarding her father. A major mistake imo
>Really HATES Brittania. Understandable.
>Has some nice development in season 1.
>Season 2 begins.
>All development has apparently vanished.
>Wtfjust happened.
Shit man, I cared, more about Guilford than Kallen

I like the bunny outfit.

I like how the show ignores Genetics and forget if this was real life she would look Japanese. O like how nobody mentions this.

This. Kallen went from an interesting character to LULUSH PLZ NOTICE ME

I would be saying this had R3 been announced like 5 years ago. Guess I mellowed and could no longer romanticize R2 ending.

So is Kallen supposed to be mostly a stranger or just a loyal soldier to Lelouch in the new anime series considering how they rewrote S1 and R2 in the compliation movies?

god this is gonna be such a trainwreck
and not the good kind

Exactly how I felt.
I think something is wrong when you are more invested in side characters than one of the main grills

i love code geass, warts and all for it's ability to blend complete asinine absurdity with genuine moments of character. it's no Sacred Cow by any means, and I fully expect R3 to have Shirley miraculously alive somehow with a Geass of her own.

If DBS taught me anything it's that you need to learn when to let shit die and move on.

>Shirley
>With a Grass
Plzgodno
Almost worst Girl already.

She would have Gino on her side, while juggling two jobs as a member of Lelouch and Suzaku's harem.

I didn't say that because I see CG as some sacred god, just - the story's been told. Lelouch's story is over. Like I said I just can't imagine a scenario that will leave me saying "I'm glad this R3 exists, the series is richer for it".

But maybe there is such a scenario, here's hoping.

Like every anime? Most animes the characters don't really look Japanese.

be fair, it's not known if the movies are taking the place of the original series in regards to R3.

But Suzaku is more likely to be Nunally's cocktoy.

Lelouch was a Faggot anyways. A decent character, but not the way they probably meant him to be.

SoL continuation, there is no need for a major plot.

>have Asian mom
>Genetically, you should favor her
>Can pass as White person when needed
>Can pass as 11 when needed.
This is a pothole.

On the contrary, Kallen was good in Code Geass and I am glad she was there.

Yeah I guess I didn't really think my post through.

The second season is weaker. Still has some good moments and episodes.

At least they did cut out most of the second season for the compilation movie.

It's the reverse. Suzaku will have his own harem consisting of Cecile, Nunnally, Kaguya, and maybe Kallen, Anya or some new character. Screenshot this.

>I like Kallen because we saw her tits
(See above conversation)

If you think either of those things began with Evangelion, you are such a noob.

40 years later, there's still a C.C. cult.

Such a fucking incredible female.

Have some faith pal. They made Code Geass so I'm sure they will come up with something good. I guess my opinion doesn't really matter though. Since all I care about is Lelouch and CC interacting.

Lelouch should steal most of them for his own undesired harem..

She passed as a Brit. Prob has some Asian feature but people could've just thought she was half Korean. Japs just know that she is a half so nobody cares she looked Brit.

Honestly the more time passes the more I like him. Maybe I'm watching the wrong shows but this kind of character doesn't really seem to be all that common anymore. Someone with a clear goal and the means, willingness and ruthlessness to get there while still having enough soft points to have you actively root for him.

Just compared Lelouch to other "magical mecha drama" show MCs. Off the top of my head, Shu from GC, Haruto from Valvrave or this season's Hiro. All fucking beta faggots who appear to be passive pbjects at the whim of the events and people surrounding them.

>Comparing Asuka with Kallen
Dude.

That's why the movies are being made.

I disagree.

I think the ending of R2 was fine but also not very realistic, so it is possible to come up with new threats.

As long as Lelouch is no longer Zero and he's not fighting another Empire, there's a lot of new things they could try to do even if he's back in the spotlight.

>As long as Lelouch is no longer Zero and he's not fighting another Empire
then why even bother with another season
make a spinoff aka akito

Not necessarily. I liked Kallen even before then and also after the fact.

Conversely, I don't like Villetta even though we also seen her naked.

I don't see Lelouch really as a hero. I see him more as some kind of weird byronic Anti Villian in his own right. I mean come on.
>Insane Ego.
>Intro and plans must always be flashy.
>Plays with peoples lives like Pawns
>Everbody but his most cherished are expendable
>Narcissistic in the sense of his Pride.
>Abandoned his soldiers to save Nunnaly
>Compulsive deceiver
>does plenty of immoral shit
I didn't like the show, but I think they accidently crafted a pretty neat "Hero".

Because Lelouch can have another type of adventure. Use your imagination. By the way, they will probably take one or two things from Akito as rough ideas anyway.

Is nothing sacred?
>Kallen was shit anyways.

To entertain us with kallenfags reaction over Kallen getting cucked.

Hair down Kallen is best Kallen

Cecile best girl

I LOATH most of the females in this show, so I'm ready for bellylaughs either way.

I don't see any logic in your reaction.

She's still the same person. Just removing a doomed and brief romantic interaction with Lelouch, which not everyone liked in an already overstuff show by the way, doesn't make her someone else.

First season starts with lelouch becoming zero
Second season starts with lelouch return to being zero
If you want the publicity and relevance of "R3", it comes with baggage. Stuff like Zero.

>Intro and plans must always be flashy.
I want to see Zerozaku being fabulous

Cecile is better than Kallen. Almost every girl and side character in the show is.

Eh, I don't see it like that. Kallen was best when she wasn't too involved with Lelouch. Geass never was good at romance even with C.C. (see the amnesia).