Hatsukoi Zombie 98

This is being dropped as is. Announcement at the end.

Bump

Did everyone lose interest?

Nah, I'm still super invested and even been keeping up with the raws. But as an Ibusukifag I know better than to browse these threads.

Come. Back!!!!

Last page.
Nope, but Champion scans want to snipe it to put behind their patreon paywall. It'll find it's way on goddess and mangadex fast enough, but any penny counts, right?

I think the series is doing just fine. But I would say that I liked it better when it was about Taro being a matchmaker.

I read up until ch. 50 or something, saving what's came out since then for a rainy day I guess.

Thanks for the chapter

I'm not OP though.

>Champion scans want to snipe it to put behind their patreon paywall
And that's okay with patreon's ToS??

Patreon doesn't give a shit as long as they get their cut.

Damn, cockblocked by your own clone.

Never had much interest in the first place. It feels like the whole story wasn't thought out that well. It tried with tuber-kun being a matchmaker but then you have characters like Ebino or crazy chick who activate every characters dicks in a 10 mile radius which throws that into whack. It tries to play up the love triangle aspect too but when one character is so much better than the others it just feels contrived to keep it going, not to mention the stupid reasons to go back to status quo as this and the amnesia chapters have shown.
Long story short. It's a directionless mess whose only redeeming feature is more pictures of Ebino.

This was the chapter I stopped following the raws.

What's the announcement?

You should read the last raw,full of ebino shipping and teasing.

>chapter dump
nice
is that even legal?

Patreon doesn't give a shit as long as they don't get DMCA'd, but HZ isn't licensed in NA, so nobody is going to DMCA it.

Last chapter has Ebino beign very cute and Tarou's onee-san messing with everybody

Honestly, this chapter reignited my interest if anything. The way it simultaneously pushes the relationship between the characters back to the status quo, in preparation for the next arc, whilst actually furthering the character development for Tarou somewhat was neat.

I don't care what anyone says Ibusuki is a primo qt and deserves her happy ending.

She let him to become too close to her own imaginary perfected clone. She can't compete with that

>Ibusuki-kun always can...

what a fucking bitch

so nothing happened again fuck this shit

I fucking hate this manga and I wish Ebino was part of a better series

Dafuq? Just checked, they have 96-98 up on their site. It's not behind a paywall, or are they going to do that for future chapters?

But you can fuck her and get tons of cute daughters to help tide over the loss...

For futures.

>patreon paywall
Just pirate it? Not like they can do anything about it.

Damn shame, but I already took a look at the raws. We won't be missing much since it looked like the story was still waffling before confronting some of the main issues.

Who the fuck will want to pay to read this shit?

The guys who run Champion apparently.

>MC's male friend didn't showed up in his birthday
wew

There have been some notable highlights. The Shiroda arc was boring, but it had some interesting consequences. The sleepover arc was pretty boring. The birthday party arc has had some nice Ebino and Ibusuki development. Also Kazuki showing up again.

The increased Ebino pandering is kind of ominous, though (for Ebinofags at least).

I don't understand why the Biblical references are there.
Redpill me on Bible - who wins, Eve, Lilith, or a snake?

snake wins

>when you get BTFO'd by your own invisible idealized clone
Tarou may as well go his grandpa's route at this point.

what else are starter pack friends for besides filling a social hole until your actual friends come along?

He is going that route.
He doesn't want to Eve to dissapear but also doesn't want her to put into sleep