>finished after 10 or so eps of 20 mins each
>have to wait YEARS for a season two

i shouldn't have gotten into anime

Which one?

who cares don't respond to this shit

Kill yourself.

Take the Manga pill

The manga pill is even worse.
Only sometimes you will get full translations.
There will be hiatus after hiatus.

Take the Nihongo pill.

Not like that changes anything about Hiatuses.

you just have to start reading more manga and anime to fill the space in between, even if they're not that good

I'm right into that final stage, never hit that peak. I've always enjoyed anime

I was interested in only romacne anime, now i'm watching and enjoying everything(yeah i like SAO) and i don't fucking care if anyone says that i've shit taste

What the hell kind of blog is this

no you're at stage 1 by the sounds of it

Well, i'm stuck at stage 1 for 10 years then.

Got hundred of anime watched since i started.

correct, then you're stuck at stage 1 for 10 years, and you'll be stuck there for another 10 most likely
sao is literally the prime example of stage 1 anime

Well at first i disliked SAO, only watched the first season, the second part disapointed me. So i waited like 4 years before watchign the second season. Then i decided to give it a try, i rewatched the first season, liked it, watch the second, liked it.

Everyone are spitting on it and i think it's too much for what it really is. People need to calm down with this anime

>people
you mean Sup Forums, outside of Sup Forums sao is liked, Sup Forums pretends to be stage 3 even if they're at the final stage and lap up shows like killing bites
sao is a stage 1 anime, it just proportionally gets more shit from Sup Forums because it's before you get to stage 3

This graph is super true, I'm at the stage where I've started reading shitty machine translated WN's.

SAO is liked ? Dude everyone is shitting on this anime, litterally every fucking one. In every forum, every media that's talkign about SAO, everyone have to say how they hate SAO and how it's shit. It's more like a meme now.

Never seen anyone saying taht they actually like SAO for years, and i'm a fucking nerds who spend every fucking day on his computer lurking every website and social media.

And i don't care which stage i am, anime is the onlything that keeps me alive, and i'm just enjoying every anime because it's better than my life. So for me all anime are good, from SAO, Sousei no Onmyouji and Chaos Dragon to FMA, Steins;Gate and Made in Abyss

SAO is easily in the top 5% of anime though, probably top 1% honestly.

>>have to wait NEVER EVER for a season two

it hurts

nah normalfags love sao, along with one punch man and all that shit
>SAO, Sousei no Onmyouji and Chaos Dragon to FMA, Steins;Gate and Made in Abyss
literally all stage 1 gateway tier anime, you have to be baiting at this point

Dude look at the graph, the final stage have lower standards than the first stage, meaning that if SAO is a stage one, it's likely a final stage anime as well

it could be but no one at the final stage will say that they like sao, they'll say that they watch sao to pass time until a good show comes out and admit that it's not good but only stage 1s would actually like it

>you learn to see something enjoyable in everything

Why people hate to accept that only normies can like SAO

Enough people like it and continue to like it that it sells. That's the ultimate bottom line; if it's selling, people like it. Doesn't mean it's any good, but it means people like it.

Your claims aside, there is no way you are seeing literally every discussion ever of the show. If the sites, forums and social media you're seeing are all shitting on it, then probably everyone who does like it is choosing instead to discuss it somewhere that isn't constantly just shitting on it. This, shock horror, can include people talking face-to-face with their friends; not all communication is online where you can observe it.

enjoying and liking is not the same thing, you can enjoy watching killing bites due to having low standards but who would say that they genuinly like it? fucking no one, there's not one person who would put killing bites in their top 10 even though they watch it
there's millions of people who would put sao in their top 5, and they're all at stage one
btw your reddit spacing and "normies" doesn't really help your case of claiming to be a veteran otaku

Well sao in not in my top 5 anime, not even my top 10. But i like it nonetheless

I just like, or enjoy, all the anime that i watch.

It's unbelievable how people won't accept that someone that knows and watch almost thousands anime can like "shitty" anime without being a retard

Well i stopped giving a fuck about what people think about anime, there's always this one that says how shitty your favorite anime is, and i'm not even talking about Sup Forums, but litteraly every social media.
That's just sad :/

fuck off you cheeky cunt

I'd say enjoying and liking are close enough to the same thing, but both are very different from thinking it's good.

>reddit-spacing
>:/
Holy shit, lurk more, newfag.

ROYALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL