Tfw Sup Forums has forgotten about ichigo

>tfw Sup Forums has forgotten about ichigo

Don't worry. I'm sure there will be 20 threads about her tomorrow. Be patient, OP.

probably healthier for Sup Forums if she was forgotten.

I haven't but Hiro certainly has.

What new dimensions of cuckolding can we expect her to fall in tomorrow?

I would never forget you Ichigo!
I love you Ichigo!
Please marry me!

Never. I still root for this cute and superior underdog girl.

>Ichigo
>Forget
how bout nah

>C93
>all Ichigo ntr doujins
No, I'm not looking forward to it

C94, fuck, time is hard.

>superior
She's not even better than Miku or Kokoro, less alone 02.

The real Ichigo, the real number 1

Go back there, Ichigofag.

I wonder how satisfying it is to cuck someone this hard

Nobody will ever forget IchiRuki

I might be delusional, but hoping for her to beat 02 by the end of this series.

Only 13 hours left, Darling!

zero two a best

>02
>Daaling Daaling DAALING DAALING DAALING DAALING DAALING DAALING

How did a character that doesn't care about life, but spams darling at opportune moments get such a following?

>every thread someone posts this
crappy image
the characters don't even line up, that's how shit it is

Zero Two

Shes a ride or die, also she genuinely cares about Hiro.

Y'know, it's funny that the guy Zero Two likes goes so much against her purported philosophy: Hiro gets easily embarrassed, cries in public, and is kind of a tool -- he's pretty much the opposite of what a "strong" person is supposed to be in personality. Yet it's his embarrassment at grabbing her panties that makes her laugh and break the ice when they first meet. I guess it's the fact that he's so honest that he won't talk the talk if he doesn't walk the walk that makes her like him so much. Zero Two musta had more than enough Mitsurus in her time.

You can make fun of him for being an embarrassed fuckboy, but he puts his money where his mouth is and rips ass in a FranXX.

who?

>genuinely cares about Hiro
[citation needed]

>cuckolding

>tfw have to go to family dinner instead

about as satisfying knowing this series will be dead a week after it's over just like kememe friends and other fotm normalfag tier garbage

>IRC cabal at it again

Imagine the teenage melodrama that will inevitably erupt when that incident comes to light; it'll be like EVOL never stopped airing.

Stop being European

Ichigo breaking her back and losing the ability to walk after a fierce battle when.

Wow there was a fuck load of foreshadowing in this episode.
This is gonna be pretty shitty when 02 finds out Hiro and Ichigo kissed.

Ichigo just can’t stop cucking 002, how does she do it?

cant wait for her to crash/homewreck no survivors

02 will literally fuck Hiro in front of Ichigo

Its safe to say 02 has had miles of Klaxsaur cock in all of her holes. Probably in their satanic ritual orgies called the Grand Crevasse.

In fact I'd guess that where Papa really met her. As its pretty obvious APE Royalty attend those ritual orgies

strawberry a shit. hopefully she'll kill herself.

whoa chill out

Because strong doesn't necessary mean being a cunt like Mitsuru nor act like dude bro in colleges. Not many people or parasites are that willing to die like Hiro did during episode 5. He was willing to accept his death, carry the pain and move forward.

Mitsuru got scared of the possibility of him dying if he rode more with 02, while Hiro accepted that. And then he denied that, knowing that living for someone you love is better than just dying for them.

And even 02's definition of a "strong" person is flawed. She considered being strong to be isolated from others and with few connections emotionally. Hiro is the opposite of that, despite being dissed by his friends, he still cared enough to not leave them dying and not neglect his mates when being with Zero Two.

In short, "being strong" does not just mean acting tough or being an arrogant asshole. It means willing to take the sacrifice, to change one outlook on life and being selfless.

Which I guess kind of a strange concept to Western society now.

>Have to ripoff Fatefags' pasta
>the absolute state of Mitsurufags

>Papa

A Klaxsaur who did all kinds of weird orgy rituals and rape stuff with 02 to achieve "redemption through sin"

was believed to be a demon

It's not the Shinji pasta. At least read before you shitpost something.

easily the worst

I'm disappointed it took you this long.

Do any of you faggots ever post new images? I swear every thread is indistinguishable from each other because you autistic fucks post the same shit every time.

excuse me?

It's literally the same pasta in every thread. The majority of it from one autist.

What kind of images do you want, nerd?

>When the worst girl is forced so hard that it legitimately turns the show into a cuckold-meme that everyone generally dislikes but watches anyway to find out if it's going to get better moving forward because it has the premise to and teases it
Delet 02 memes.

I want images of 02 asserting her dominance over the females of plantation 13!

There is no Mitsurufags they are ntrfags worest kind they root for thier trash who failed in ntr the M c now they root for him to ntr another one
Well it is all about female 02 is loyal not like the other slut

I doubt she will be able to dominate Miku and Ikuno.
02 bullying Kokoro, on the other hand, oh boy

Excellent taste

try again in reddit

remove this picture

02 the type of chick to rape the tentacle monsters

remove it immediately

I feel like Ichigo is the only girl she can physically and mentally dominate

The only one she can't dominate is Kokoro because she won't be able to get under her skin.

Hiro is a Alpha chad, He knows the right time for every purpose.

I could never forget about the sexiest girl in anime history...

Yes, that's better

I enjoy her suffering.

Hiro is extremely humble and nice too, even though he's the best P13 pilot. While Mitsuru is nothing but a miserable beta asshole who blindly believes he’s better than others, even though he's a shit person and pilot.

Good

Yeah no thanks, I don't like girls who abuse people who did nothing wrong.

> NTR will lead to death.
>pegfags get BTFO
>You must be loyal and work together with your mate to succeed.
>normalfags get BTFO
>Arranged marriages can be necessary sometimes.

>Females are necessary for society to work, but need the strong hands of males to be controlled properly.
>Gender Bender get BTFO
>gays not allowed
>headcanon/fanwank/fanfiction are instantly denied.

Thank you based Abe-Sama for making this work.

Wow there was a fuck load of foreshadowing in this episode.
This is gonna be pretty shitty when 02 finds out Hiro and Ichigo kissed.

Hiro is supposed to be knowledgeable as fuck, seeing that even Ichigo stated that she was stupid if compared to him.

>02 putting the homewrecker in her place
I'll take it if it means stopping Ichigo from wasting more of our time

She is not forgotten, she is forgettable.

But if Ichigo is stupid, how could she know that she loves Hiro?

>This is your controller for the evening

Cute