Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan

So I guess everybody forgot about this show since it's only 1 ep a month?

Illya looking mighty fine though.

I was surprised when I searched the catalog and there wasn't a full thread for the episode. Did I just miss it since it aired yesterday?

Whatever, I watched it today and it's my favorite start to every month this year so far.

I'm going to turn Illya into q mommy

Illya is so ugly

>Did I just miss it since it aired yesterday?

Yes

It was very kind of Ufotable to give me something to look forward to all year.

Illya so gorgeous I love her ;_;

Kuro is so unsexy.

Oh I thought there was a goddess on my screen for a second, but it's only Illya.

>11 minutes of pure happiness
>1 month of waiting

Seibaaaaaaaa

Anybody made a stitch of this yet? Otherwise, here's my attempt.

what do you think 2007 anons would say if you told them that shirou's cooking would literally get its own anime in the future?

I'm sure they would be very happy.

How do these two rank on the cooking hierarchy? I imagine it must be pretty high since they were created with all their skills.

Is the VA of Crab voicing Rider?

The OP is stuck in my head.

lurk more

>Sakura calls Rin "nee-san"

Illya is a good girl.

Saber is so fucking cute in this show

Noticed this too. I wonder if the later episodes will have more nods to the events/themes of UBW and HF.

Just me or there was something off with the Illya's VA?
It felt like she was with cold or something

It's hard to put my finger on it, but she did sound subtly different. Still, she did her role much more in line with F/SN Illya than with Prisma Illya, so I appreciate that.

It sounded like she was trying to sound like original FSN Illya

You make Asa-nee want to drink.
Actually, that's every day...

She's been very cute .

I don't think she can do Illya's original voice any more, remember that it was over 10 years ago that she originally voiced Illya and for the last half decade most of the Illya voice work she's had has been for Prisma Illya, which is basically a whole different character from the original.

The backgrounds are so good

I like the way she bounces as she walks

This episode made me remember of the scene where Shirou sleeps cuddled with Illya in H/A and it made me sad. It's probably the most bittersweet scene i've ever seen.

It's quite bizarre to see FSN Illya after getting so used to Prisma Illya. It's not what you'd expect.