Boruto thread

So episode 49 seems to be the start of the Team 15 "arc". Any predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sasuke14fun/status/969799780812570624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're just skipping the chunin exams. They're not breaking up

Wasabi is cute

OTP

There are 2 likely ways this arc can end, and multiple results that those endings could cause.
>Team 15 decides to split up and chose a different career path from being a shinobi, with Sumire of course becoming a researcher. There's also a chance of Team 25 joining the main cast during the movie arc if this happens, due to all the signs that people on Sup Forums have found that points to Hako secretly being important.
>Team 15 doesn't split up, but they will be not be present in the movie arc outside of very small cameos.
>There's a high chance Boruto will learn water style during the Team 15 arc no matter which of the 2 scenarios play out.

Agreed. Not much of a fan of the cat girl though honestly. But that's just a preference. I don't like short hair on girls.

Translation user? Also who pushed him? Wingman of the year lol they're very cute together I love this

>Team 15 decides to split up and chose a different career path from being a shinobi, with Sumire of course becoming a researcher.
>one of the only decent female characters
>decides to become useless
please no

I hope both happen. I want them to stay together but I also want hakos team to be more involved. I want to know more about her and kakashis kid. Idc about that third guy on the team

Isn't it just one episode?

Where the fuck can I read the next episode titles? I don't trust you guys unless I see a link.

Kodaichi seems intent on following a self-imposed rule that originated from Kishimoto that says only 12 Genin can be a part of the main cast, so Team 25's chances of being relevant will more than likely depend on the status on Team 15.

Why? The next episode is said at the end of every episode during the preview. The next one is genin documentary or something like that

>a self-imposed rule that originated from Kishimoto that says only 12 Genin can be a part of the main cast,
It's 15 if you count the sandnigger teams in both cases. But in the end it doesn't matter since Team 8 and Team Guy got shafter so badly that they might as well not have been teams.

Boruto
Sarada
Mitsuki
Metal
Iwabe
Denki
Shikadai
Inojin
Chocho
Hako
Sumire
Mini kakashi

There 12. Fuck the rest of sumire and hakos team

But from the preview it seems focused on the Metal/Iwabe/Denki team, where does OP get that we'll see anything of Team 15-oh that's right delusional waifufags.

Next episode is 48 or 49? He probably meant the episode after this one. That's when the team 15 arc starts

It's 48. Then how the hell does he know what the one after that will be about?
That's why I wanna see the episode titles.

Look up "Narutoforums New Leaf Boruto TV Schedule" and look there.

>That's when the team 15 arc starts
What arc? Isn't the movie retelling about to begin?

Eh I guess it's not really an arc. May be just 1 MAYBE 2 episodes about why they're not in the chunin exams and why sumire works in the research place. People think they break up but I think they're just not taking part because they don't feel ready

If Sumire is all by herself in what seems to be a long term science job rather than doing genin missions with her team, that implies that she is no longer with them.

Probably the new Ino-Shiki-Cho will most likely be the ones to get shafted this time, due to multiple signs pointing to the other teams becoming way more relevant in the end.
>Team 5: Denki could die, Iwabe could turn into Kawaki somehow, dunno about Metal
>Team 7: So obvious that I don't to explain why with this one.
>Team 15: Sumire has Nue, who came close to accidentally replicating one of Kaguya's abilities and was said by Toneri to have temporarily opened some kind of gate. Also, the upcoming drama between Team 15's members foreshadowed back in Ending 4.
>In the unlikely case that Team 25 becomes part of the NK12: Hako's a fun one to discuss. She for some reason was left in the forest during the Genin Exams instead of being tied up next to the other students, which is possibly foreshadowing a "Sasuke rescues Karin-esque" flashback. Not to mention all those theories saying that Hako is Kaguya reincarnate, and that Black Zetsu is in her doll, meaning Naruto could get more info about the Otsutsuki out of Black Zetsu. Hoki Taketori, there's a Taketori clan with strong policital connections to the Hyuga, who are known for wielding the Byakugan, which they have due to being descendants of Kaguya.
Out of the new Ino-Shika-Cho, only Shikidai got some spotlight, and it was during the forgettable Byakugya Gang Arc that just finished, all that arc could've possibly foreshadowed are Outers that wield lesser versions of Boruto and Kawaki's God-killer Tattoos becoming involved later on.

Man, you must be really deluded if you think that Ino-Shika-Chou won't be the second most relevant team. Especially if your reasons for hyping up the other teams are mostly unproven fan bullshit.

This does happen though in the manga so that's where her story eventually leads to. Sorry user.

How is it no one in charge looked at this art and said "Oh god stop this abortion before it's too late"?

Kishi wanted to give a job to his friend. Jump only cares about money.

Because they thought the fans would eat it up anyway and they were right.

I will never feel ready

CYBERPUNK WHEN?

yeah it's not like we haven't seen other ninjas having a side job while also being a ninja

>ino in flower shop
>Sakura in hospital
>Sai in police force
>kiba in police force

you know what? I'm ok with this. I really liked the original ino shika cho but this new one i'm not feeling as much.

i'd love for denki to die. But Iwabe isn't Kawakii

because it's not an abortion. It's a great show.

hopefully never. I hate all this tech shit that's going on. I want cool ninjas not technology.

The show art is fine, the manga art is garbage

Why ya hate the tech when it can enchance all the cool ninja shit?

There's a pretty huge difference between a side job in the village between missions and living far away from the village for such a long time that team 7 seem that they hadn't seen her in forever.

But the technology is the only thing making this series different from Naruto.

disagree. Sarada is a lot hotter in the manga

because it's not. It's replacing ninjas.

the research building is in the leaf village

then I wish it was more like Naruto.

Lolis aren't hot but whatever

Only if you are a creepy pedo with no taste.

yes they are

look at that sexy little skirt...

>no tits
>no ass
>no hips
Nah dude

I prefer left

Any sane human would

wait. Is that really her in the manga currently? I knew about the skirt but why the fuck is a ninja wearing heels?

i'm fine with no tits
They have enough of a cute soft tight butt. No complaints.
Hips are whatever as well.

Also Sarada had hips and an ass in the manga. Anime ruined her though.

absolutely not. Right is far superior.

>i'm fine with no tits
I'm gonna need you to speak english

In what way? Seriously point it out.

how is that not english? I'm fine with a girl having no tits. I'm fine with no tits. You said >no tits so you'd have to be an idiot to not realize that's what I was referencing there.

Movie retelling begins in April.

>why the fuck is a ninja wearing heels
To look taller. Why else?

the skirt and heels make her look hotter. Also the open shirt with the bandages around her boobs.

because it's hot. She's a girl. They need to look hot. I don't care how strong of a ninja she is. She just has to look hot.

>I'm fine with a girl having no tits
Still not understanding

oh. Yeah I prefer a nice ass over huge tits. I mean don't get me wrong I love nice tits on a girl but if I had to pick only 1 i'd go with a girl with a great ass and smaller tits. Ideally you're right they'd have both.

New OP & ED confirmed for April! twitter.com/sasuke14fun/status/969799780812570624

>twitter.com/sasuke14fun/status/969799780812570624
OH YES

OP and ED means?

Reminder that the Future is Uchiha.

tell me how this 12 year old cunt with no mangekyo is going to become Hokage before one of the OGs

Considering what that meme is actually based on, I doubt it

Wrong picture, user

I prefer the boruto one

Also I fucking hate how Sarada looks in this. Why does she look like a librarians daughter living in the 1950s?

Chapter 700

Because her beloved 7th-sama likes the librarian look, it’s kinky

what about it? Is that how she looked in chapter 700?

Yeah

>chapter 700 still hasn't been animated
What the fuck, SP?

The stupid decision to create too many Infinite Filleryomi episodes probably put SP into a situation where animating Chapter 700 as the ending of Shippuden was impossible.

i am so glad they updated her look. Made it more modern. That librarian look is stupid

what was chapter 700? The anime ended with hinata and naruto wedding although they didn't show anything and that pissed me off. I wanted to see the wedding not pictures.

"~Boruto-kun...n-not s-so fast-t.....ahhhh!.....Hawawawa!~"

is it just me or does Sumire look fat as fuck in this picture? You post it a lot and I always think she looks fat.

really makes you think

Nope she looks hot as hell.

ALL ACCORDING TO SNEIKAKU

>where animating Chapter 700 as the ending of Shippuden was impossible.
That was more due to the Bort spinoff starting right after Shippuden's ending and taking place before 700.

And since 700 is meant to be just an epilogue to show where the characters are some time after the war, it would have been really out of place in the Bort anime. There's also the thing that SP decided to have the kids all be around 12 in the anime when they look like 8 year olds in 700.

Desu, either ch.700 is either an AU or non-canon right now. I’m betting that there is never going to be an adaptation of ch.700 as a back door to excuse failed post-Naruto projects as “non-canon”

no it doens't

Looking for parallels that aren't the obvious hamfisted ones is really stupid.

what happened in chapter 700?

Nothing really much changed, except for Sarada going from an extremely asocial, stalkerish, strange, intellectual child to a introverted and intelligent, but pretty psychological normal child. I preferred her old characterization, honestly. I like my Daria/Wednesday Addams types

It was 60% catching up on the fate of irrelevant or forgotten characters
20% of Naruto telling Bort to stop being a little shit because he is always busy
10% of introducing the new kids
10% of Salad stalking Bort

More detailed than your other responses. Only one that doesn't sound like pure troll.

Seriously, their are plenty of random girls on the Internet to fap too if you don't care about personality. Though the obsession with fapbait, short responses, and bad grammar all makes you sound 12.

Because that's what Kishi was going for. He wanted to make her look smart. The manga design is out of character.

About fucking time.

lol who did she stalk? Naruto?

Man I really need to read the manga. I've never read a manga but I enjoy reading books. How different is it? I know it's all backwards like you read right to left but i'll get used to that eventually.

manga design is 20x better. She'd look so out of place dressed like that with all the other kids looking more modern. I'm not talking about sexuality like that other guy is. I just mean she looks like she'd be from an entirely different time period while the other kids look like modernized ninjas.

>ascot
>v-neck
>sarashi
>cowtail or whatever that is

Her manga design doesn't look modern. It looks like the artists threw together a bunch of different outfits because he only cared about having her dress as skimpily as possible.

The glasses actually go with the librarian look. Which makes the design look all the worse when you swap them out onto whatever that thing from the manga is.

>useless bitch and edge machine that will save the planet and turn against everyone (again) only to get his ass kicked (again)
>snake sex machine with actual use and a useless bitch that will probably take the edge route
>both end up with MC so they cant lose
can we all agree that at least one of these teammates should die at least 1 time? can we all agree that its salad that dies and snake boy finds the orochimaru way and fuses half of salad into half of his body so we get another obito and fill the gap with a tomboy that deserves screentime

no. None of them should die.

fuck you i want not salad

She stalked Boruto
If anything, Mitsuki is going to die. He is a white haired, part alien, bishonen who is very close friends with the bitch-boy MC (who is tasked with saving the world). The death flags are already there