Azumanga Daioh

Osaka thread went over the bump limit. How about a Chiyo thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltgNmQBolks
youtube.com/watch?v=I37i8wvFpXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

May have waited till the other 404d

Chiyo is cute.

agreed

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=ltgNmQBolks
The cutest.

>uploaded 12 years ago
>I watched the same upload back in 08' right before I graduated

Every time I re-watch or re-read Azumanga I end up appreciating it more, it makes me appreciate the friends I've had for almost 20 years even more.

Chiyo is cute!

Now that chiyo is in her 20s could I cook her some dinner

Chiyo is not really as good as Osaka, see you in page 15.

Yomi is gay

>look at me! im trying to make a general of a super unfunny anime that came out over 15 years ago!

Fuck off

The show was good and we maxed a thread out about 2 hours ago

This is your fault Sup Forums

what happened Sup Forums? You used to have taste, you used to like fun things. What has made this new generation of Sup Forums so shit?

all the oldfags moved to /m/ or don't post anymore and Sup Forums suffers from the lack of quality control that is newfags.

Any buyfags got the 4koma omnibus?

I want to pet Chiyo

why would you hang chiyo on a rope?

>the absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

Still waiting on that Yotsuba anime. pls Azuma make it happen

ED was creepy.

Otsukare on the last thread. Didn't get to check it more than once.

Fucking glad I had the omnibus when a hurricane put our power out for days last year.

yeah, a friend bought me the omnibus almost a decade ago. All omnibus collections are kind of annoying just because you have to fuck up the spine to really enjoy the panels but if you can get past that and dont care that you'll have a nostalgic beatup copy of the entire series in 10 years, go for it.

ah-h-h, Kagura is truly the most beautiful. [spoilers]she isn't bestgirl tho[/spoilers]

oops

>15 years later and Azumangas OP still hasn't been topped
Why is this?

I always find myself looking for that particular Kagura art when I pick up the volume.

Yomi is also sexy as fuck

So she can get taller.

Osaka is so cute.

>colorful
>catchy
>Lu La Lu La
>nonsensical and breaks the 4th wall
>waitress Sakaki and Kagura
>penguin Chiyo
>yomi stripping
>simple yet somehow a joy to watch every single time

It truly is a modern wonder

Was Kimura basically Sup Forums: the teacher?

つくりましょう
つくりましょう
さてさてなにが
言葉わすれた

how does it break the 4th wall?

>is married
No.

the characters interact with the credit bubbles.

How do these pages make you feel?

thirsty for tomboys

>zone has made 2 different flashes of this series
>its almost been 12 years since the first
fuck where did time go

I wonder if this will still alive untill 500 like Osaka's.

what kinds of things would they do in [modern times]
what gags? what jokes? would they have different uniforms? what would be osaka's diagnosis

できるかな。
はい、できました。

i'm watching this for the first time and just finished episode 12. Chiyo is too cute.

im gonna stick my dick in osaka

Would that cure her hiccups?

I decide not browse Sup Forums for a day and I miss my favorite thread.

those arent hiccups
theyre a call to war

He sure knows how to draw clothed breasts, that's for sure

>look at me! im an underage faggot!

>that reflection

i could more easily fap to the sakaki one if kimura's face wasn't in it

Remember: gaki no kuse ni ijimenai

No show will ever warm my heart as this one did.

Chiyo's twintails.

I hope nu/a/ dies

Sex in Yukari's car would be awesome.

Soon we will all be dead

[Deleted] is mad because he can't into Azumanga Daioh. Figures.

You think? I really liked it. youtube.com/watch?v=I37i8wvFpXw

Oh that's right. That studio wallaby doujin.

What would happen if two Chiyos swap places ?

TSUKURIMASHOU

Is this the revival of Azumanga threads? If so here is more Chiyo

Jiren vs Osaka; who wins?

Are we talking about Super Saiyan Blue x20 Kaioken Osaka or Mastered Ultra Instinct Osaka Blanco?

Both.

>when you remember that horrible fanfic

This is now a Kagura thread.

Pika...nya?

That artstyle really is disgusting.

No way, Osaka cannot be beaten

>You used to have taste
Yeah no. Sup Forums always had shit taste

Chiyo is really fucking cute but I think she is not the best

Doesn't seem like it.

I have the ADV manga print. So it's beginning to be a little old. Spine's cracked obviously because it's a big paperback book so it's kind of inevitable and I've read it so many times. In my military days I used to read it cover to cover on my trainrides back home when I had leave and then read it again when I took the train back. So it's very precious to me.

It would be cool to have single volumes of it though but I believe those were out of print a long time ago.

The ultimate monkey paw wish. If Yotsuba is given the wrong voice they'll make her insufferable.

>That panel when Yomi shows how limber she is.

>The ultimate monkey paw wish. If Yotsuba is given the wrong voice they'll make her insufferable.
i think it would only work if the VA was an actual child who fit the role perfectly, like the VA for Rin in Usagi Drop, or the one for child Yuki in Wolf Children.

Well, child actors isn't exactly a very good idea either. I really don't get the obsession of having every manga be adapted into an anime, especially when it's an easy going slice of life manga of all things. Azuma has the right idea by saying no, there's no need for it. It's not a pulse pounding action series or some sort of surrealist piece that could benefit greatly from animation,

oh i agree, i don't think Yotsubato needs an anime at all. i was just reiterating how difficult Yotsuba's voice would be to get right.

>yfw it's Rie Kugimiya

I like Osaka.

No.

I'm all alone…

Kasuga Ayumu lay on the hospital bed, both arms and both legs broken and in casts. The top of her head was cocooned with bandages and there was a piercing pain in her left side every time she drew breath or exhaled. Everything was so white and clean…

Why was I the only one? Why did I live?

The unfortunate traffic accident a month ago had taken the lives of everybody she cared about. It was only a trip to Chiyo-chan's summer house…the train…it came so fast…

After being knocked unconscious when she was thrown from the vehicle, Osaka was in a coma for days. When she finally woke up, the doctor had taken it upon himself to be the bearer of bad news. "I'm sorry Miss Kasuga, I don't know how to say this, but nobody else in the vehicle with you survived. All eight of them were killed. You were lucky. Even though your injuries were pretty severe, you'll live. Some scars, however, will remain. It's best not to think too much about it."

Lucky?

At first, she refused to accept it. The police had no choice but to show her photos of the accident.

Yukari-sensei seemed to have had been instantly crushed between the steering column and the driver's door as the train smashed against the right side of the van. Her spine was shattered in countless places and she had been torn in two at the waist where the seat belt had tried to restrain her. Her skull was cracked and her rib cage was also flattened. Unidentifiable pieces of bone stuck out of random areas.

Kurosawa-sensei's injuries were the most severe, as she had been closest to the train. Her legs had been ripped off by the impact and her torso was mangled beyond recognition. Her pretty face had been ruined by flying shards of broken glass and her arms were twisted into impossible positions. Slivers of what seemed to be her brains were dripping from her ears and empty eye sockets.

Kaorin and Sakaki has been sitting behind the driver and shotgun seats. Both of them had similar injuries: massive gashes from the debris, twisted spines, and broken skulls where they had landed on the concrete after being thrown out of the car by the force of impact. Their faces were largely untouched and they looked at peace despite their terrible injuries.

Kagura, who had been sitting behind Sakaki, had not been thrown from the car. Instead, her body had been compressed into the small gap between the seat and the window like a human pretzel. Her lower body was completely shredded, and she was missing an eye from when her head knocked against the left wall of the car. She was soaking in a pool of her own blood and her entrails had been forcefully ejected from her belly. These were then covered with broken glass.

Yomi had been sitting directly behind Kaorin. When the accident occurred, she had been vacuumed forcefully through the window and had ended up being run over by the two rear wheels. A crooked steel pipe had impaled her right below the stomach and was jutting out from between her shoulder blades. Glass pieces covered her like deadly glitter and her blood seemed to make them shine even more. The twisted remnants of her glasses lay next to her broken body.

Tomo was a mess of raw, oozing burns and she was missing both hands. At the end of each of her wrists protruded sharp-edged slivers of bone. Her hands had undoubtedly been pulled off when she had them wedged under the headrest of the seat in front of her. Her neck had obviously been snapped and her head was only attached by the few stringy filaments of tendon that had not been severed by flying debris.

Osaka and Chiyo had been sitting in the trunk behind the last seats because there wasn't enough room to sit. It was only a short drive…both Chiyo and Osaka had been launched from the car but only Osaka managed to survive. She had landed in a tree and then fallen onto piles of broken gravel whereas Chiyo had landed directly on a heap of old bricks in a construction site. When she landed, she had unbalanced a platform with steel rods on top. The rods had fallen on her like a rain of deadly javelins. Chiyo was skewered in too many places to count.

The car looked like a soda can that had been crushed by somebody's foot. All the glass was broken and the metal frame was twisted far beyond any hope of repair. The engine had exploded after the impact crushed it and all the tires were mangled on crooked axels.

After looking at these photos, Osaka had become numb. She was hollow inside and nothing could ever restore her. She had no will to live. Her life was simply…gone. There was no more need to exist.

Early the next morning, several hours before her daily check-up, Osaka crawled from her bed onto the floor. Her crushed ribs had not yet healed and the labored breathing was of no help. Her muscles had atrophied much since she hadn't used them for over a month. Her broken arm and leg bones also had not completely knitted. With tremendous pain, she was able to ooze up the stairs.

Each step was pure agony, but with grim determination, Osaka finally made it to the top of the stairwell. From there, she took the escalator to the roof of the hospital. My dislikes are no longer important if my life is no longer worth living.

After two hours of painful struggling, Kasuga Ayumu finally made it to the very top of the twelve-story hospital building. Fighting to stand on broken legs, she propped herself against a post and heaved a sigh of relief. Looking out over the entire city made her feel almost alive again. Almost.

The cool morning air caressed her and she could almost hear her friends' whisper: Osaka! Come join us! It's all good up here. The sun was beginning to rise, and the early rays of dawn painted the clouds marvelous shades of yellow and orange.

Peering over the edge of the building and clinging to the post, she closed her eyes. I am Kasuga Ayumu, I am Kasuga Ayumu, I am Kasuga Ayumu…wait for me! I'm coming to stay with you! Get it together, get it together, get it together…

Her delicate fingers released their grip on the post and with eyes still lightly closed, she was sailing down toward the street below gracefully, in slow-motion, almost as if in a dream…I can fly…I can fly…raspberry Heaven, I'm coming back to you…Chiyo, Sakaki, Tomo, Yomi, Kagura…sata andagi…

A moment of pain, a moment of red, a moment of darkness, and everything was still.

Kasuga Ayumu opened her eyes. "Osaka, you're finally here!"

"We've been waiting for you for so long…"

"Osaka-san!"

"Yo!"

"What took you?"

A new world of incomprehensible infinity unfurled before her eyes, a world of pink clouds where Chiyo-chan's pigtails really did give her the power of flight...

Should have had Nyamo drive.