Overlord Thread

Will Ainz ever let Albedo enjoy the pleasures Ginnungagap provide?

>Ginnungagap the primordial void
>OP meant the divine item, dumb Sup Forumssgardian
>Albedo is a succubus (maybe), ergo sexual void that won't be sated
>Ainz probably planned this to have some mad sex by making her lust for the D
>Ainz does not have the D
>Albedo betrays Nazarick out of sex-deprivation madness

Is this how Overlord v18 will end, dudes?

Overlord needs more titty monsters

Ainz can always shove Ginnungagap down Albedo's Walls of Jericho, let it shine for 3 minutes and tell her she will be preggers in 10k years

That will give him enough prep time to get another waifu like /ourgirl/ Zesshi

No, it needs more based kung fu masters who are also dragons like Sebas-sama

Just caught up to episode 8, and holy shit they butchered the 'training' scene. So glad I started reading the LN after the lizard arc, I can't imagine being an AOP having to eat this garbage adaptation.

Why are people so obsessed with tits?

How well will my party do in ovalord?

Are you a girl? What kind of question is that?

You have Esdeath, Sup Forumsnon, you will be daijobu

Does this mean you are an ass patrician?

>TIME STOP COUNTER MEASURES

>Ginnungagap
Isn't it the thing transporting Ainz and the guild to NW?

She will give birth to Ainz' heir, say something nice

I think the better question is if we will see Albedo ever again in an episode.

More like Ainz will make her Mare's living onahole after pimpslapping her with his magical skelly dick.

Do offspring carry characteristics from both the father and the mother?
Maybe Ainz should be making an army of Elder Lich Succubus and Elder Lich Vampires.
Just saying.

Go to bed, Albedo, you are talking cray-cray

I'll provide the funding but I'm going to need an academic study on the reproductive organs of a skeleton.

Not bad not bad, but can't compete with mine.

Maybe it's like Pokemon where the offspring is always the mother species but can inherit the father's moves.

Climb evaded Sebas' punch. This does not fare well to Nazarick

Guys, I'm in love with Lupus. I'm going to propose to her right now. Wish me luck.

Are you a M?

>Choosing Failuregina instead of a based oneesan

Luck is not on your side, Barbro-san

You'll have to go through me!

Yes.

>proposing to used goods
She will cuck you all the time.

Lupus is pure.

Pure sluttiness.

best girl

I want to pet her while she calls me an inferior life form.

Imagine walking in on Lakyus while she's having her private time.

A sore butt after all that horse-riding

Neia is shit and boring, she's almost as bad as the dwarf faggot gondo.
Vol 13 better be good to make up for the wasted vol 12.

This is the epitome of shit taste. I'm surprised of your skills.

I hope Zuranon's leader is an Overlord but I don't think the NW could spawn one, if the Katze Plains are the most undead-infested area around. They only just got around to Death Knights.

I'd rather be her private time.

I want to private her time

>Neia's creepy eyes
>Mare's everything else
How will the NW react?

If they can level up, one should have reached overlord status in several hundred years.
A lv 90-100 DK vs ainz would be cool too.

Zuranon is one of many interesting plot threads we'll never see followed up on because Maruyama can't stop making new ones.

Will Albedo ever show her true form, or will the editors block it from seeing the light of day?

>first panel
HER EYES ARE OFFSIDE
HER EYES ARE OFFSIIIIIIDE
PRINCESS RENNER
HER EYES ARE OFFSIDE

cant unsee

No way this pure angel is evil.

I want to tickle her thighs.

I wish you luck in your pursuit of best meido.

She really isn't evil, she's just extremely cunning and possessive. She never actually did anything cruel.

Hasn't she basically sold out her people to Nazarick?

Better question: Will the editor ever show her true form?

Whats better option? War you know you will loose and in which milions of your people die?
Or bowing down to enemy in attempt to build power base within enemy's leadership?

Someone posts the pic.

>She never actually did anything cruel.
Climb pls go

That's a fair point, but it doesn't really seem like that's her prime motivation.

True righteousness succumbs to no evil. She should outright reject Nazarick's siren call and courageously lead her people to fight back against their tyranny, only by doing so could she deserve their love and admiration for her. Anything less indicates a a cowardice or evil soul.

>True righteousness
>deserve their love
Power is needed in order to be like that. Renner would only get her ass raped by skeleton papa in doing as you say.

Could Albedo handle running Nazarick, being Ainz wife, raising their children and going in incognito SB killing missions at the same time?

Yes

But he doesn't have the D, which is why Arubedo hasn't had her ass raped by skelly daddy (or rather, he hasn't had his non-existent D raped by her ass)

>dudes
We're not your dudes, pal.

No way Jose, she's always suffering from stress.

any LN alternative until the new volume? I am not rereading overlord now since I just finished it for the first time

Imagine what you would have to do to be worthy of that pillow.

resurrect her?

Maybe, even then though, would she really be willing to accept you?

you give her a change for revenge so that would make her thankful to you, and if you promise to do it again if the need arise, you give her a reason to keep you around and keep being thankful

damn, she would protect you even more than herself

If you were very skilled in resurrection you could revive here endlessly.
There would be the problem of resurrection lowering her level though, so if you found a way around that you could probably be very favorable to keep around.
Thing is though, would that loving face be for you or the ability to come back without consequence that you hold.
I feel it would be very difficult for you to gain her trust to that degree.

isn't that what makes men desirable, what they can give to the other?

I'd show off my own edge and show her my true power

That is true and to someone as strong as her, showing your worth would be extremely important.

What if Ainz had children with Albedo but they all turned into chuunis? Would that say anything about his character?

idk, ask pandora actor

She's a useless character. Author does not use she almost. Forget everything associated with she.

>ESL too stupid to understand a character
Why am I not surprised.

People's love for her will become her power. Countless heroes including Climb will come to the Golden Princess's aide should she decide to fight the evil dark lord. It is what always happen in hero epics.

I know Clementine would probably murder me after we fuck and she'd probably be into bloodplay or some other weird shit but I'm not sure my dick could resist that cute and really fucking scary redhead's

are a secondary? because numbers will only give ainz more sacrifice fuel for his summons

Quality, user. Just choose the best people among the volunteers. Maybe someone will carry a WCI like World Savior or Longinus if she is lucky.

I’m not your pal, buddy.

Is this butt canonical? If so, she is now my waifu.

Would Gazef Stroganoff have a hairy chest and body?

Asking for a friend.

Literally.

the problem is that there is nobody like that
the single problem ainz is facing is the legacy of the previous players, but since those where not as strong as him, the most they can do is keep him on his tows and scare him in not acting, but that is only a delaying factor
their best option at ''defeating'' ainz is giving him a reason to not do anything

Are you a secondary not knowing about WCIs? One of them could literally erase Ainz from existence without saving and another could destroy the whole Nazarick.

wci don't work on wci possessors

I'm not your buddy, guy.

Esdeath? More like Isdead LMAO

I'm not your guy, you homo

Only effect type WCIs. World Savior does massive blunt damage, nothing can save Ainz from it. Even the guy himself admitted that. A World Savior holder can defeat the Nazarick at its peak with 11 WCIs.

Traps are not gay.

True but the same can't be said about you

>I started reading the LN after the lizard arc,
Don't go too fast, once you finish there's no new content until the end of April.

So?

>World Savior holder can defeat the Nazarick at its peak with 11 WCIs.
You forget the part where they would need to actually hit things with World Savior and not die while doing so, meaning even if WS were strong enough to take out guardians in one hit (and I don't remember if the novel mentions exactly how strong it is, just the effect being that it becomes stronger with every hit or something) that still requires someone with roughly as strong as a lvl100 NPC to get some actual use out of the item.

Meanwhile the strongest known people in the NW are around lvl 40 at best, obviously not counting the likes of PDL and ZZ because they're not really "known" since we only have vague ideas, guesses and headcanons as to how strong they really are.