How does Sup Forums feel about female NTR?

How does Sup Forums feel about female NTR?

Other urls found in this thread:

dic.pixiv.net/a/NTR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm indifferent.

Its great

How does Sup Forums feel about commercial spam?

Coconuts deserves it.

Male or female, as long as someone is crying in the end that's all that matters.
Just give me drama ang I'll gobble it like weed.

patrician

It's hot.

It's just as trash as regular NTR. Also that meme makes me angrier.

Delete your anime folder, for your shit taste has tainted everything you've watched.

I don’t even watch this and I can already tell it’s the main girl beating the childhood friend. Literally every series does this. The main girl getting NTR’d, especially if she’s the shitty type of tsundere, would be nice to see.

I hate normal NTR but I like to see women suffering so it's okay I guess.

Level 1: Guy stealing a girl from a guy
Level 2: Girl stealing a guy from a girl
Level 3: Girl stealing a girl from a guy
Level 4: Guy stealing a guy from a girl

>female NTR
Technically, that's every series where a girl loses to another. People will go "so hot" because they don't have to self-insert as a loser, but it's really boring most of the time.

>don't ever make a move on the guy you like
>suddenly get distressed when someone new shows up and claims him
I honestly never sympathize with these kinds of characters. They're a waste of time who are just there to lose.

Osananajimi shouldn't win their bowls. It's part of becoming an adult for both parties.

Only good NTR.

This

I'm much more likely to hate male characters than female characters because I'm lonely.

When a female is NTR'd I get sad. When a male gets NTR'd sometimes I can enjoy it because he's a faggot and deserves it.

Ichigo is going to win and you know it

Oh user, you're so cute.

If the character is too much of a little faggot to even make a move, is it even NTR?

Haha this is so weird...

Level 4 in one episode

makes me rock hard desu

The clock is ticking, onishit. The day of the rope will come.

I think it's a shit fetish for permavirgins who want to project their own failures onto female characters as some sort of psychological revenge.

I don't like it

>No Level 5: Guy stealing a girl from a girl
>No Level 6: Girl stealing a girl from a girl
>No Level 7: Guy stealing a guy from a guy

C'mon user

Know any examples of level 5?

>supreme gentlelady

I'm not a fan
I prefer harem

>No level 8: Girl stealing a guy from a guy

You figure it out

Personally I couldn't give two shits, if its done in an amusing way however I'm more than all for it.

I mainly just love how it gets those self-inserting shippers panties in a bind and they endlessly bitch about it, then I hate it because it gets those self-inserting shippers panties in a bind and they ENDLESSLY bitch about it.

>No level 9: Girl(trap) stealing a guy from a guy.

I find nothing entertaining nor arousing in cucking. I'm not a cuckold and I wouldn't like stolen used goods, so it's disgusting shit for me.

In general, I don't care. But if the girl is the bossy no fun allowed type like Ichigo, then it's surprisingly satisfying.

>No level 10: Guy stealing a girl from a guy who she stole from a girl who stole a guy from a girl who was stolen from a guy who she stole from a guy who he stole from a girl who stole two guys at the same time from one girl who both of those guys stole from a girl who stole herself from a girl who stole her from a trap

>because they don't have to self-insert as a loser
self-inserts are dying in Japan and the nips are tired of it. Female MC's are taking over again this time completely.

It is one of the highest tier of fetishes that most authors fail at making it. Unlike your pleb tier regular netorare where you can just put a black nigga or a fat bastard to steal her from a dense retarded boy. You have to make it hot without making it too sad or too boring while coming up a good reason why the boy shouldn't fight back against the woman that's stealing him from her lover. Most faggots who bitch about this fetish are people with no taste who would gladly read any hentai that's currently popular.

>When a female is NTR'd I get sad.
Pussy.

i feel, i feel that NTR and NTRR should be differentiated. NTR ≒ cuckolding and NTRR ≒ being cuckolded.

>Pussy
Yes, that’s what’s going to get smashed in most NTR cases.

there is already Netori for cuckolding and NTR for being cuckolded

Love it. One of my top fetishes.

nothing, just something that appeared countless times on series dojins etc, i don't get why so many get triggered by it

Level 9: Guy stealing a guy from a girl, stealing him from a girl, stealing her from a guy, but also a girl, stealing her from a guy who's stealing a girl from a guy, after failing to steal the first girl from the second guy

This is to cuck even further beyond.

Mesu kagura-fate hen-

>if the girl is the bossy no fun allowed type like Ichigo
It's only a facade. In fact she might be the softest of the cast.

It's not. She's contstantly proud of it and even takes it as a compliment. It's good that she suffers.

It's the other way around. She's only soft when not feeling normal. She's the worst kind of person to get into a relationship with, once she's settled she'll go back to her shit persona, because all her efforts were directed towrads getting the other person and not changing herself.

Literally Chi-Chi.

Good stuff

How can 02fags be so blind?

I self-insert as Ichigo, so please bully her more

Sup Forums is fine when a woman NTRs another woman but not when a man does it. Just look at the Grancrest Senki threads

I feel disgusted by the fags who don't know what ntr means. Like you OP.

[pumped up kicks plays in the distance]

dic.pixiv.net/a/NTR
NTR stands for both netorare and netori, and can be used for both males and females.

>Level 11: Girl stealing Guy's mom from fat balding old man

All NTR is bad.

>pic not related