Nanatsu no Taizai

Why is giants love so tough and why is Matrona this season's best girl?

She isn't, why did she send the retard girl over to be killed when she could of just let her be a baby mule. Also it makes 0 sense that poison arrows wouldn't be reflected by metal armor.

It's because they are warriors. I'm feeling you on the best girl thing but I'm going to need you to show me a bit more proof.

Amazon giantess are the best giantess

Wow! She's fucking ripped. You could say her muscles have muscles lmao.

I'ts this enough for you user?

Nah. Imma need a bit more :^

God I wish I were him

A manlet?

Pervert Meliodas scenes are hilarious.

>Update] [Auto] No new posts

you mean obnoxious? I don't care for "muh sexual harassment" but it just isn't funny

She's a big girl

Man... you could grate cheese on those abs!

Well?

Lmao. You really though I needed to be convinced T_T

it's fun and she enjoys it

Thought* Smh.

obviously she enjoys it but it isn't fun now stop disagreeing with me

Because they have been together in love for thousands of years.
Just that each time Elizabeth remembers who she was she dies in 3 days. Only to resurrect again.

He never stood a chance... Sad.

> Why did she send the retard girl over to be killed

Probably because it's like she said, all she really knows is fighting, she's not gonna let Dolores sit out until she gets pregnant, or perhaps she only would have let her stop if Dolores announced that she would.

Plus, I imagine part of it is just doing like what she was trying to do with Diane, just force them into battles until they eventually man up.

> Also it makes 0 sense that poison arrows wouldn't be reflected by metal armor.

Matrona wasn't thinking when she took the bolt for Diane, she only wanted to protect her, even if Diane probably would have been fine.

Those abs :O
You don't usually see a girl this buff in anime.

Maybe she didn't believe that Diane's sin hardening was going to be enough. They said a simple scratch was enough to kill a dragon. Matrona let her feelings dictate her actions which almost costs her her life.

Could be that, too, either way, it was a split second decision that probably wasn't that well thought out.

She destroyed him like it was nothing.

Geez, each ab could be a town at that size

They're going through the story at a pretty blistering pace, should be getting to Escanor faster than I thought.

Where do you guys think season 2 will end?

Either Mel vs the 10 commandments or Escanor vs Estarossa.

Godly trips confirm.

Well. I guess those are enough bricks lol.

She cute.

>Meliodas can just constant molest the same girl for thousands of years until she remembers and dies again

GOD I WANT TO BE HIM

Ripped giant waifu? I'm in.

I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of those punches.

Hell nah. I like my teeth.

>giantess
>ripped abs
It's like she was taylored for me

I'm gonna say best abs I've seen in anime. Mikasa who?

Better stitch.

So how closely is this season following the manga so far? the first season basically fucked shit up from word go

What are you talking about aside from cutting out a few moments like the throne room scene and being a little too fast paced, Season 1 was very accurate to it's manga adaption.

Look at Akame ga Kiru if you want a awful adaption.

I dropped this show early in the first season because it was shit. But you are damn close to making me pick it up.

They comeptly changed the ending, as well as Gwother's stuff, and huge sections of the battle for Liones

It's worth picking back up. The series really does a full turn around once the TC arc starts.

So far secondaries/normalfags love it and it hasn't even got to the better part yet.

Just look at her. You won't regret it user.

>cute face
>sexy figure
>well endowed
>8 pack abs
>bulging biceps

Picked up!

I would have the same look as Diane if such a semen demon appeared in front of me like that.

should i watch this?
i like dumb toned girls fight each other

Why not? It's a very good "trashy" show lol.

She's so badass!

How can you guys watch the anime? It destroys the two things that make NnT worth reading: the art and the pacing.

Unfortunately you get little of that. This series mainly focuses on monster girls and boys as well and how much humans are pitiful against them.

Also, you have to be able to stand shonenshit like us.

i was sold with the abs tho, thanks

That's a pretty damn good reason lol. Hitomi is not as ripped as Matrona but has some really nice muscle tone aswell.

>able to stand shonenshit
don't worry mate, if i can unironically enjoy killing bites i can dig this too

H O L Y S H I T

I've been missing out.

I don't know if its fitting for a ending where the MC """"dies"""" so it could end just after Escanor fight when Meliodas revives again.

Damn he got his ass handed to him. RIP

Might end right after he rezzes? How long was that even after the Estarossa/Escanor fight?

Wait, there’s a second season? Is this season not up on Netflix? All I see is S1 and the 4-part OVA

3 chapters

What a goddess.

Her body reminds me of those statues in the ancient Greece / Rome

So not that much of a stretch, especially at the pace the anime is going now. It'd be a decent-ish ending as well to have the whole 'Elizabeth finds out she's Liz's re-incarnation' during the Danafor flashback happen at the end as well.

RIP non-shitty manga spoilers

Well she's definitely fits the term statuesque.

is currently airing in jpn so no its not on netflix yet

How many Black anons in here?

Giant muscle girl? Interesting...

Is the series good?

Watch it and find out, if its got a second season that means a reasonable amount of people had to like it.

Absolutely necessary.

>belt buckle isn't Akira
Woooow...get fucked A-1

DEM MUSCLES BRUH!

She's swole af.

Huh, but I don’t see it on horriblesubs either.

I also didn’t know that the first season aired anywhere before going on Netflix, thought it was an original production by them.

Horriblesubs isn't translating it, you'll have to wait for someone else to do it.

The show will air fully in japan and THEN be put on netflix, at which point netflix will put their own subs on it, fact remains that it's only going to show up after the show has ended.

you can just get the subbed version from dead/bakedfish or one of the other random people who have been subbing it sporadically.

Well. Giants are what you would call exercise enthusiasts. As a warrior race they have to take care of their main weapon: their bodies.

> Zaratras says no demon or giant or fairy could live over 3000 years

Do we know any of the races actual lifespans aside from humans? Diane was apparently screwing around with king for like, 500 years, but she still looked basically exactly the same and seemingly didn't grow any taller, if that much time was only considered maybe a few years at best to a giant, then I'd find it hard to believe they couldn't live past 3000.

That cold look. She can be both hot and scary.

** in addition to that, it doesn't really make sense in that case for Ban to be so obsessed with bringing back Elaine if he's still going to outlive her by an eternity, it'd make more sense if he were looking for a way to die, at least then they could be together as spirits or whatever.

I think I'm in love.
Does she have a big get it? hehe part in the show, or just a minor character?

For you.

Escanor vs Meliodas. Before that is the first time all the sins are together and fight as a team in godly armors. And Esca vs Mel is hype enough.

I like fit chicks but each one of those abdominal muscles is bigger than me, I'm not sure if that's too much or not.

I think you'd lose a lot more than your teeth.

Giants live for around 2000 years, demons 1000, fairies around that too, but fairy kings and their siblings at least 3000.
Ban is an atheist and doesn't belive in afterlife.

> Doesn't believe in the afterlife

Even after he saw Elaine's spirit during the whole 'lets go to the spirit world' jaunt they did really early in the series?

Rina Sato is also voicing her, just using her Hayato voice but more girly.

>I'm not sure if that's too much or not.
It isn't

A man of culture right here.

Her vaginal muscles must be like steel.

I want to climb that mountain.