Any leafs go and watch the Nanoha move tonight?

Any leafs go and watch the Nanoha move tonight?

Yeah, Just got home after seeing it. There was fucking no one in the theater where I went. Movie was fine, but holy fuck the character bloat was absurd, even for Nanoha.

>character bloat
Its basically the GoD cast.

>not going to Y&D on Sunday
That's where everyone is going to be.

Yeah, but everyone and their mothers was in it for an hour and a half movie. I don't even know who the person Hayate was driving with.

Hope the theatre won't be smelly

Games almost never translate well into movies.

Don't worry, if it's anything like my theater you'll be the only smelly one there.

It'll only be a few drinks

I hope that in Detonation Vivio and Ein can join in for the hell of it.

Did anyone else get annoyed when Vita used a gun more than her hammer?

I'll use my gun on Vita

Anyone seeing this Sunday?

Yeah, It;s fun to hurt her.

Sexy lolis like Nanoha are illegal in leafland, buddy

It's fine, they showed like 5 lolis naked in this movie.

Hayate was useless in the movie. Why isn't she good at anything?

She's the mage equivalent of a nuclear bomber.

Considering that most of the movie was aerial combat, Hayate surviving against Kyrie at close range is pretty good already.

Its like you're expecting a nuclear bomber to dogfight a F-15 and win.

But she couldn't even beat Dearche. She's useless, just put her back in the wheelchair.

Dearche is a special case.

She's a nuclear bomber that could maneuver like a F-15.

Maybe Nanoha should become friends with her instead of useless Hayate.

Not like the the GoD cast will survive by the end off Detonation or there all left for the dieing world of the sisters and never be seen again

Unless they do the unthinkable and keep the Materials around for StrikerS with the Materials.

That would be nice. I wanna see Vivio confuse Sten for Nanoha.

Stern dressing up as Nanoha and training the Forwards without them realising that she's not Nanoha until "Nanoha-san" starts shooting fireballs will be entertaining as well.

I want to nuclearly bomb Hayate, if you know what I mean!

Why can't the artist draw anyone besides Vivio good? He needs to improve already

Sup Forums told me loli was illegal here, and now you're telling me it's allowed in theatres?

When you go watch it you will see Nanoha, Fate, Dearche, Stern and Levi butt naked. I honestly thought they would censor it for the theaters, guess not.