Now that the dust has settled
This chapter confirmed Doffy > Katakuri
Luffy solo'd Katakuri while he needed Law's help to defeat Doflamingo

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15189095
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice early thread. Also, they kissed.

NOT

Doffy was stronger. He could've haki bladed pretty much anyone in half including Dogtooth but he was retarded and used all his energy on the birdcage.

>Last request
I don't mind if they kissed

They did not, sorry

Gods I want a sexy gf like Nami lustfully calling my name.

She took the cigarette out of his mouth, gave him a transponder snail and had him call Monet. Monet is the only one who can stand against Oven in the battle here and Monet joined the Strawhat fleet behind the scenes.

ODA

IS

A

HACK

>snow logia is the only one that can stand up to a snow-melting paramecia ability
Your delusion is too strong user

how can we defeat oda if he knows fishman karate

Then who threw the note, smart guy?

a well-placed barrier seemed to do the trick in Corrida

Make a wish foundation.jpg
How long does she have left?

my fucking sides

>Luffy solo'd Katakuri
pic related
at best Luffy tied him

INTERESTED

Given the lifespan of a human in one piece world, about 120 more years of suffering without the only man who she loved and who left her.

Oda sucks. One Piece hasn't been good in 8 years.

Reminder to not respond to "Katakuri won" posters

You can't really compare them.

Katakuri agreed to a head-on 1v1 fist fight, which is Luffy's speciality. Doflamingo was a manipulator that was constantly moving around, making string clones of himself, maintaining an ever-shrinking environmental hazard, and generally avoiding a direct brawl the entire time. Once Luffy got him in an actual fight, he went down WAY easier than Katakuri did.

Fujitora threw a meteorite towards Law and Mingo without knowing if they could stop it or not and Akainu couldn't predict Shanks would block his attack against Coby (this was before timeskip, so he could have trained his Observation Haki) yet they're still a great threat to the strawhats. Besides, Katakuri couldn't predict Sanji dodging his bean, nor could he prevent Luffy from breaking the old hag's picture meaning that no one can know 100% what will happen next.

>anime
>this much of a katakuri cocksucker

>sanji sperg all over any women the entire series
>he's normal with pudding

WHY IS ODA SUCH A HACK

Your taste has been shit in forever, though.

>normal
He doesn't realize she likes him. You can tell this chapter.
Or maybe he knows something with his haki

Too tall

>He doesn't realize she likes him

That's irrelevant, Sanji goes heart pupil to any woman in the series. It doesn't make sense that Pudding is an exception, unless you're telling me that three eyed people are hideous.

You think he believes every other women likes him? He is just not interested in her.

>A lot of people have different interpretation of this fight and this could be easily avoided had Oda just easily draw and show us the final attack [on whether or not they connected]

For fuck's sake, these YouTubers are so dumb.

what note?

Sanji fucked her in an alley so I think he was attracted to her.

can't wait until luffy solos kaido because of MUH STAMINA

Monet threw the note to Chopper back on Punk Hazard telling him not to cause trouble. This is pretty much confirmed by the evidence. She used her awakening to escape death and saved Vergo as well.

Sanji's been emotionally destroyed this arc, he's only gone heart-eyed for Nami since then because she's his golden girl and he loves her. I'd imagine he'll be less crazy around the gals after this arc.

Press S to spit on the graves of the LuNa and LuHan fags

S

NOT

S

He's now Charlotte "Fedora" Katakuri

SANJI ... san

LuAl EOS? Luffy thinks Alvida is beuatiful.

Did she do it boys

S

First girl always wins

Shitlotte Shitakuri

Don't worry something is off. We will know next week hopefully

It would be sweet (XD) if Pudding stole a kiss then modify Sanji's memory afterwards.

>XD

Get the fuck out, newfag piece of shit.

C'mon user, I know you smiled with my shitty pun. I can feel it.

>then modify Sanji's memory afterwards.
How retarded can a person get? Why would she do this?

What would Pudding modify Sanji's memories to do? Take out the stuff bad Pudding said to him? Pointless. It's pretty much a consensus that Pudding is having Sanji call Monet's battle fleet to join the fight since they're severely outnumbered and have no answer to Oven's flames.

BUHAHAHAHAHAAH SANJI-KUN IS USED GOODS
RAGE SaNa FAGS

nah. sanji would have a nosebleed

>Sanafags two days ago

S-SO WHAT IF THEY KISSED?

>Sanafags today

THEY DIDN'T KISS

Make up your mind lads

>trying this hard to fit in

SANJI AND NAMI WILL NEVER HAPPEN FUCKKKKK

Sanafriend thinks differently. I dont care if they kissed. It was made so obvious it was a goodbye moment.

Your headcanon is not canon
Is that what you were saying when you false flagged?
It will, Sanji turned pudding down for Nami

No, she would only make Sanji forget the moment when she stole a kiss, because it's embarrassing for her. Not their entire moment together. You guys don't know how a maiden's heart works.

O MY NONCANON SHIPS

There is no evidence for this. Its just a headcanon out of nowhere.

>Sanafags tomorrow

SO WHAT IF THEY KISS THEY WONT MEET AGAIN ANYWAY

This is why Luffy doesn't give a shit about love.

>It took 20 minutes because Pudding wanted to make it the perfect kiss
>She kept screwing it up and ruining it and erasing his memory to start over
>It took 40 tries

Neither is yours.

>Your headcanon is not canon
>Sanji turned down Pudding for Nami
Oh the irony.

Sanji turned her down for Nami
My headcanon is better than yours :')

That makes sense but I don't think she really had time to use her power there. Would be funny because Sanji would still be a kissless (except from okamas), sexless loser whom nobody loves in his own mind.

>muh headcanon intercrew spicy out of character relationships

>sanji and pudding had an actual good romantic goodbye and will meet later
>nami slapped him

Oh boyos. Can't you just accept it? I bet you're clawing your head out.

>whom nobody loves
He knows Nami and Robin love him just not in the way he wants them to

>mfw luna is over

>in his mind
Um no sweetie, in Sanji's mind Nami proposed to him and is in love with him

No, Pudding is retarded.

Luffy is going to come back to Whole Cake and beat Katakuri again AND beat Big Mom. Pudding can fuck Sanji around then.

>sanji and pudding had an actual good romantic goodbye and will meet later
He'll meet Viola again too. The point is that it wont continue being romantic as this chapter concluded it. How can you even say it can happen when Sanji shows no interest in her this chapter?

"Trying this hard to fit in" has to be the number one go-to excuse for newfags to be let continuing their faggotry.

No emoticons in Sup Forums. Your pun would actually bring a smile had it not for that "XD".

>strawpoll.me/15189095

Nah Zoro is going to cleave Dogtooth in half in one slice and leave Big Mom up to his captain just like he does in every arc.

Before Haki
>strategic fights
>situational techniques
>interesting conclusions

After Haki
>My Haki is stronger than yours!
>I need to train my Haki!
>You can't use your Haki now!

>"Yo Luffy you mind if I go fuck my wife while you guys fight Big Mom"
>"Yeah dude no problem my plot armor's strong as hell man no worries"

I want it

>no ship chapter no sanji related shipping shit chapter

Sanafags : OH MY SHIPPING POSTS

>chapter dedicated to sanji and pudding

Sanafags : NOO YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THEM THIS IS OUR BOARD HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT THOSE TWO

why are they like this?

Actually now that I think about it my headcanon is actually better than yours.

Sanji turned down pudding because he believes Nami proposed to him and he can't kiss another girl.
Game over guys. Go home

No one said this. It was only you fags who came out in sana chapters with your "No romance" and "read a girls manga" which no one is saying now.
Its also a goodbye SanPu chapter so we can post too.

Before Grand Line
>"Oh wow is that a devil fruit? I didn't know they actually exist.."

After Grand Line
>Everyone and their mother have fruit
>Even things

>nami's not even here
>the sanji part was just cute interactions with pudding

NONONONO YU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THESE TWO FORGET ABOUT IT BTW REMEMBER ABOUT SBS YEAH LUNA GOT BTFO HAAJHAAJHAH THEY DIDN'T KISS OR ANYYYYYTHIIINNGGG AND PUDDING WILL FIGHT NAMI ALSO REMEMBER SANA IS CANON AND MY HEADCANON IS BETTER SO U CAN'T TALK ABOUT TWO PEOPLE TO WHOM THE CHAPTER WAS DEDICATED TO

What? You are wrong
I am loving all these sapu talk. You do realize what I will use all of this for when it is revealed what happened right?

The Chad Don

>One of the most influential people in the series duo to his position in the underworld market
>One of the tankist characters in the series. Took an attack that destroyed his organs and still came back from it..
>Is the king of his own territory
>Killed several people
>Fuck with the marines/CP0/nobles/pirates
>Blackmailed the government/nobles for years
>Has his own goals/motivates
>Ruined the lives of hundred if not thousand of people
>Bro with the most powerful creature in the series

The virgin Mochi boy

>Is a honorfag
>Momma boy
>Embarrassed by his own look
>Was bullied as a child. Still have trauma about it.
>No personal goals/motivates. Just an underling.
>Went down in 5 hits.

After timeskip
>muh unlimited stamina with no drawbacks
>muh opponent always jobs even though they have instant win instant kill abilities

Making Pudding pure evil and the main antagonist once the Strawhats return. I like it.

dedicated to the ending of their ship user

Reminder that the only reason Doflamingo and Cracker were challenges for Luffy at all were their utterly bullshit fruits that let them stall long enough for Luffy to run out of Gear 4 time. Give them almost any other non-Logia fruit in the series and their fights would have been over in minutes once Luffy entered G4. In terms of sheer physical skill Katakuri is much stronger than they are. Hell, if Katakuri was as dishonorable a fighter as those two, he could have stalled just as much with his awakening.

Those were actually 12 blows.

Sounds about right.

Yet all you people do is stay butthurt and constantly post about sapu and the "kiss that didn't happen".

The constant bitching in this thread you people are showing really shows the paranoia.

Whats next?
>so what pudding and sanji have kids eos? sanji and nami will have more kids than pudding post eos

>actually believing the sbs
Oda jokes in those interviews all of the time. He is never serious. Its obvious that Hancock is going to marry Luffy in the future. Goku,like Luffy, isn't interested in love but he married chi-chi. The same will happen with Hancock.

Oda is a ha-MMMM MMMMMMM MMMMMM

All my posts are replies. A kiss would mean something if it was not done as a "last request". Do you know what that even means?