Shinmai maou no Testament

DEPARTURES airs this Sunday. How will the MC handle this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn7fCRhOTPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i cant wait to see Yuki and the girls, i know we won't get much fanservice until the 28th but the TV broadcast will hold me off for two weeks.

Anybody know when we can expect to see it online? I know the time zones are different over here in the states.

Chisato is BEST CAKE

Great LN and manga, shit anime.

True but at this point anything Testament related I'm good with, and i know they wont adapt the LN as much but as long as i see Chisato and the girls I'm happy.

i never knew how much i wanted to see Chisato in a bikini, just seeing her show off her swimsuit is enough. Fucking Basara gets to pound that ass all day long. WHY EVEN LIVE?

Thanks CBC for scanning Megami magazine and doing your part to get an S3 by buying Ecstasy BD collection. Did any other anons buy the BD collection?

Mio best Testament!

i bought mine also Cone anime bought his. Amazing ecchi reviewer in my opinion.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kn7fCRhOTPQ

Yeah his commitment to ecchi anime is crazy. The drama CD made the ecstasy collection worth it IMO. My hype for the one that comes with Departures is through the roof now.

yup i was looking for a reason to buy the BD pack.

I'll buy anything that has Chisato in it. How was the drama CD?

Yuu Asakawa slayed the drama CD. If you ever wondered how wet Chisato's pussy is you'll get your answer with the drama CD. It's a shame that they didn't do a picture drama though.

I can tell you that much, my mind was basically blown because Chisato's part on the Drama CD was so good. Support the series and see for yourself!

>the succubus is the smallest girl
>still has a big butt
thank you japan

Anybody know what time Departures is gonna air in Japan?

We don't know that for sure user, we still have Kurumi and in that pic we are only seeing her front side not her back. We need a better comparison.

It should be around 5:30 am est for the ATX broadcast. We'll have caps while it airs and it'll probably be up on nyaa right after it finishes airing.
The ATX broadcast will be good enough until we see the extreme stuff later in the month. We get to see Chisato in a sling bikini, so that'll be enough to hold us over.

Chisato Chisato Chisato Chisato Chisato ... Come on man, all you do is talk about Chisato, there are more girls in Shinmai maou if you did not know that.

I'm partial to Chisato because I like nurses and cakes, but mostly because she has the lewdest shit done to her. That makes her extra alluring.

Since you are so obsessed with Chisato, i don't know if you know this yet, but Yuki had Anal Sex with Basara. And you talk about lewdest shit... How much lewder can it get?

That stuff aint getting animated. In the OVA chisato is gonna have a titty milk scene.

Wait till April 1st.

Thanks for the scans!

As long as Maria gets some nice ecchi sketchy scenes, I'll be pleased.

Who thinks Mio is the overall best girl?

You. Mio is by far the most forgettable of the bunch.

Yuki's is arguably the most perverted of the girls. The anal sex was great, because she got to experience something before the other girls, but Chisato giving Basara a prostate massage was lewder.

what was the anal sex scene in? LN? Manga?

Wow! Chisato touched Basara's booty hole?

I want it uncensored

obviously fill them with baby batter, but i am just happy to see more maria!

If she’s in a sexual relationship with Basara, does this mean that she lost her cake status?

Damn i cant wait, i want to see some zest action.