Dragon Ball Super

I'll never understand why you fucks insist on including Caulifla in nearly every other post/thread. At this point, I wish she and her stupid-ass friends and universe could just be a distant memory at worst or completely forgotten at best. In what world did Toei think it was cool to show some stupid lazy little girl going toe-to-toe with Goku, a hero of legend who devotes his LIFE to getting stronger and protecting others? Does Toei know what the fuck they did to my hero? Do they have any idea how immasculating it feels to see your protag be pushed into a corner by two tween girls? What happened to the good old days where Dragon Ball was actually manly, and there was blood, gore, and all we saw on screen was rippling muscles and punches being thrown? Not two sluts holding hands. Not two bitches turning Super Saiyan because their spines tickle. Just warriors pushing themselves past their limits and reaching new heights. Fuck these bitches. And fuck all the thirsty teenagers who popularized this waifu crap that's plaguing this era.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHQKa6McdcY
mega.nz/#!Ks5g2TpQ!zid-Xuo3JES1JSRf0ekkSrVjq7iTKJYwb0d27VXYEIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Z is shit

Dragon ball was best
youtube.com/watch?v=BHQKa6McdcY
Flight ruined the series

no one cares about your shitty pasta, not even funny

I mean, bait... but you're still right.

Super is trash. It's a heap of steaming shit. Not canon. Nothing more than a money grab.

>Goku at BoG
>about a 6

>Goku at RoF
>maybe not even 7

>Goku post RoF
>like 7 or 8

>Goku at the ToP
>more than 10, surpasses GoDs

>people think this is impressive or an asspull

DB and DBZ are equally good. They have respective strengths and weaknesses.

Bump

>money grab.
There is nothing wrong with this
Fucking buzzwords

>dead show
>dead thread

What did Goku mean by this?

But user he never said such a thing

Vados is great, Champa is great, Hit is ok, the bear and the robot are good for comedy, everyone else from that wretched Universe is a waste of time.

This scale was retconned a long time ago.

If it had any relevancy SSG Vegetto would be above angel levels, and you know that isn't true.

>the fusion of two GoD candidate tier guys isn't stronger than angels

Prove it.

Care to elaborate on the strengths and weaknesses of each?

This image raises the question why cant Piccolo shoot two misankopopos at once now that he has become crazy strong?

Because they'd be half a strong as a single one which defeats its purpose.

How would they be half as strong? If Goku learned to to divide his Kamehameha both beams would be just as strong.

Speaking about retcons, why would Toriyama retcon Bardock special? Everything about it was just so good

You need to prove the scale was retconned first, user. According to the scale God/Blue Vegetto is stronger than angels, sorry if you can't disprove it

force = mass x acceleration
If he splits the mass in two, each will be half as strong.

If whis is a 15 why isn't he the god of destruction?

That's not how a double (full) Makankosappo works, is Salagir retarded?

Because then who would keep him in line?

You're the idiot not using filters+hide stubs

I only come to these threads for pic related.

thats only one beam though

You know Whis is confirmed stronger than Beerus in absolutelly every continuity, right? Movies, anime series, manga series... angels are stronger than GoDs, that's why they work keep them in line and training them

DB is better than Z by a significant margin. Better pacing, better art direction, better writing, better atmosphere. The only thing Z has over DB is it uses more sci-fi stuff, which is only a plus if you're into that. And I say this as someone who grew up with Z and only watched DB for the first time last year.

I guess you wanted a thread full of Caulicucks.

Despicable fan art with sexual overtones that saiyans don't have?

Are they still on Namek?

>Namek memes
It's not 2007 anymore.

was raditz roflstomping goku and picollo the worst beat down in Z?

Wrong and wrong

I'm pretty sure this was established a while back, it isn't really head canon. The scaling method was applied to the movie by Toriyama, but the introduction of the Super series changed everything up in terms of future planning for power levels. I don't have any sources but I've just seen many videos saying that the "6, 7, 10, etc" power scaling doesn't apply anymore.

>no proof
>isn't headcanon!

The entire strength of it is from him gathering all of his energy into a single finger and firing it in a single point, that's why it penetrated Raditz.

with all of the retarded asspulls in super piccolo firing two full power drill beams at once would be relatively believable

apology for poor english

when were you when dbs dies?

i was sat at home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring

‘super is kill’

‘no’

He meant he can't be assed giving orders but it sounds like something a nerd like Gohan would enjoy so he did it as a friendly gesture, like when he held back against kid Buu so Vegeta would get a turn, or when he forfeited against Cell so Gohan could have a go, or how he wore his weighted go in the Tenkaichi to give his foes a handicap

In terms of raw power he was, but he didn't have enough technique or finesse

The Kamehameha lets you pump in as much of your Ki into it as you want. Two Kamehameha with as much Ki as Goku had to spare would each be half as strong as a single Kamehameha with all the Ki he had to spare

EOP here. If I've already watched Battle of Gods and Revival of F, can I skip those arcs?

How is it worse than the one vegeta received or the one Videl received?

Recoome roasting Vegeta, Krillin, and Gohan, Freeza penetrating Vegeta and making him cry like a bitch, 18 sodomizing Vegeta and Spopovich slamjamming Videl were all worse beat downs throughout Z.

Toriyama has a tendency to introduce ideas and then drop them without mentioning it.
Toriyama came up with that scale on the spot in an interview, and it obviously held no bearing on the series.

>still no proof of the scale being retconned
So headcanon

Yes. Watching them just needlessly makes you sick of Super much faster than need be because barring a couple bits here and there they really half-assed both arc's since they only animated them in the first place to sever any obligations they had towards 20th C Fox regarding distribution rights

In the movie, Beerus said he used 70% of his power against Goku. So that right there should make him a 7 on the Beerus scale.
Toriyama realized that with regular progression, Goku and Vegeta would leave Beerus behind in absolutely no time. So in Super, it got changed to "Goku's god ki is like a tree, and Beerus' is a castle".

No she has a mosin nagant

>Until we meet again, Son Goku

U6 anime when?

>In the movie, Beerus said he used 70% of his power against Goku.
That's why Toriyama came up with the scale. Godku is a 6, Beerus fought him being a 7, but his full power is a 10.

>Goku and Vegeta would leave Beerus behind in absolutely no time
That's the point. It's finally time for Goku to surpass Beerus.

>So in Super, it got changed to "Goku's god ki is like a tree, and Beerus' is a castle".
Nice filler, it's as pointless as SSBKK. It never happened, not according to Toriyama.

>That's the point. It's finally time for Goku to surpass Beerus.
I don't disagree on that one. I think Beerus is like JarJar Binks. The creator desperately wants him to be funny, but he just isn't. I think he should have been left behind a long time ago.
>Nice filler, it's as pointless as SSBKK. It never happened, not according to Toriyama.
Toriyama only writes bullet points for Super. If you really want to play like that, 95% of Super is filler.

Is it any weirder than Goku firing a Kamehameha out of his feet?

>still no source of the scale being retconned, just assumptions

RoF arc had some nice tidbits like Freeza's PTSD cropping up while torturing Gohan and Ginyu's reappearance but the movies did the fights much better.

>An attack that he charged for several minutes to reach his maximum power... "improvised"
>An improvised attack that he charged for 1 second because their original strategy failed... "full version"
Are you retard?

CHIIICHIIIIIIIIIII

If the 6/10/15 scale still held any relevancy, they would have passed Beerus ages ago. But since Toriyama explicitly said he didn't want Goku and Vegeta being stronger than Beerus, he changed his mind without mentioning it.
He did the same thing with Saiyan Beyond God.
Can you prove that anywhere in the series that Goku came close to 60 or 70% of his power?

Could SSJ4 Goku beat SSB Goku?

>Gohan lands hits on SSB Goku
>Goku immediately uses SSBKK, something that he only uses against BBC opponents, even though he probably could have one shot him with SSG or even if he was actually trying
>Gohan being made team leader
Toei wasn't lying when they said they loved Gohan

*or even SS3

>they would have passed Beerus ages ago
Nice headcanon. Goku didn't even train since Champa arc (filler aside).

>can you prove I'm wrong?
You are wrong by default if you can't prove the scale was retconned. Prove it or accept you are just theorizing against Toriyama's words

Nah ultimate Gohan and SS3 Gotenks are way stronger than SS3 Goku, but still fodder for God

Probably since Kefla could do it.

Dude, Toriyama makes up shit in interviews that never gets mentioned in the official product.
Remember S-Cells? Neither Toei nor Toyo referenced that bullshit
That's just how his senility works. He comes up with something on the fly that he thinks sounds cool, only to drop it.

mfw I will never see a super saiyan Nappa

Here you go

Not according to Heroes since Goku Xeno's strongest power up is using SSG's powerlevel
Super < 2 < 3 < 4 < God < Blue < Ultra

>Nice headcanon. Goku didn't even train since Champa arc (filler aside).

But didn't he and Vegeta get stronger by the end of their fight with Goku Black?

This spic thinks everything is filler.

You do know that Goku has gotten stronger than he was in buu arc, right? Even if you're someone who thinks that training in one form doesn't increase all other forms potential strength output, which is stupid to think, you have to remember that while Gohan was slacking Goku was still training in SS3

>STILL assumptions instead actual proofs

Vegeta? Yes. Goku? Never happened

The idea of Vegeta coming to Earth already a Super Saiyan, nevermind fucking *3*, is terrifying.

Where is the scale being abided by in Super? Clearly not in the anime since Kaioken Blue would put Goku way above Beerus. It's not in the manga either since Beerus drove Vegeta into the ground with no effort after he mastered SSB.
These aren't assumptions, they're observations. Also, you haven't refuted that Toriyama didn't want Goku and Vegeta surpassing Beerus for a long time back when Super started.

sooooooooo.... Are we just going to overlook the fact that begita spent an extra year in the ROSAT and his ultimate powerup was only as effective as a form goku effortlessly achieved an arc ago? How can they do /ourprince/ like this? i really believed in offensive UI

did that user ever post the vol2 soundtrack yet?

Goku had to spend 3 years to unlock SSBKK, and even that ended up being pointless.
Just be glad they didn't say "Vegeta can never use this form again" only to change their minds and look really fucking retarded.

>Ohohohoho, I must thank you Jiren. That thrashing you gave has helped further my evolution, so it would be fair to return the favor. You now face Freezer Realista!

>SSRage can be explained away as S-cell mutation
>SSBE can be explained away as S-cell mutation
>LSS can be explained away as S-cell mutation
>saiyans being able to sneeze their way into a SS form can be explained away as S-cell mutation/having huge amounts of S-cells
fuck Toriyama

Is Freezer Realista stronger the Vegeta (la ¿homosexual?)?

>it was retconned because Toei, that can't even follow Toriyama's script, invents something that mess the entire scale
Try again.

>It's not in the manga either since Beerus drove Vegeta into the ground with no effort after he mastered SSB.
Oh, it's another episode of "a character needs to be 2452406452 times stronger than the adversary to one shot it". You forgot when Vegeta killed Cui in a second when Cui was (at best) only equal to a 75% of Vegeta's full power according to official guides? Current SSB Vegeta and Goku might be a 80% of Beerus and they would still lose to him like bitches (like it happened to Vegeta in the manga), so sorry there's nothing disproving the scale in the mediums overseen by Toriyama (movies and manga).

>you haven't refuted that Toriyama didn't want Goku and Vegeta surpassing Beerus for a long time back when Super started.
Because there's absolutelly nothing wrong with that statement. Toriyama didn't want Goku and Vegeta surpassing Beerus for a long time when Super started and Goku surpass Beerus only in the very last arc of the series, it makes perfect sense so what's your point?

SS4 (there's no J faggot) doesn't exist in the canon.

esto es el fin toriyama

oh yeah? Then how do you explain ssj Goten defeating lussj broly? Checkmate.

>Implying Goku would care

Don't know which user you're talking about, but here:

mega.nz/#!Ks5g2TpQ!zid-Xuo3JES1JSRf0ekkSrVjq7iTKJYwb0d27VXYEIo

good soundtrack, one of the only truly good things about Super

I'll fuck you up motherfucker say that to me in real life not online see what happens

remember when this guy got one-shot'd by cabba of all people? i wonder if this will play out differently in the manga and that stupid "robot" dinosaur won't make an appearance

Reminder that Heroes is what we'll have to hold us over until the upcoming movie lands.

i probably will but just as a transformation and the the other 3 robots will just be a mecha paparroni can pilot. Missed Gundam opportunity in the anime.

Toriyama never put the scale into his scripts. This is blatantly obvious. It's plain to see that the script involving Hit said he was ten times stronger than Vegeta, and that was left open to interpretation for the writers.
What you're saying on your second point is that Goku and Vegeta have only gotten about 30% stronger than when they initially obtained god ki. You said earlier SSG Goku was 60% of Beerus' full power, so them being at a 20% difference is a 1/3 increase. I'm just going to say that you're wrong on that
I feel like I need to say this last part again to get into your skull. I have no problems with Goku surpassing Beerus, but the scale that Toriyama came up with on the fly was never meant to be taken seriously. It's not referenced in Super because Beerus never says what percentage of power he used on Goku because that number keeps getting retroactively smaller.