So who's the third person in love?

So who's the third person in love?

Me, i love u op.

Ishigami, with Tsubame-senpai.

Kaguya a shit. Miko a shit. Fujiwara best girl.

T-thanks

How likely are we to get a confession in chapter #100?

Impossible.

The magazine counts this as chapter 89.

I thought it was Miko with the flower thing.

Where's the thread with this chapter? help

There isn't one, go to jaimini's site and download it.

We know it's not Fujiwara. The question is, did Ishigami fall for that senpai at the festival, or is Miko pining for the "anonymous" person who gave her that pin.

I shall dump the chapter
>haysaca is cutest girl
good taste from the plebs

>tfw you will never play /tg/ games with fuji

>an actual war chapter finally

>no ouija horror chapter

>so says the actual cheater

It's been literally ages since the last one.
Probably Miko. She called it true love.

next page is up here

>miko doesn't actually hate ishigami

C U T E
U
T
E

>ishigami's attempt at being tsundere

Ishigami is too cute

Important question; would you rather bully or comfort Miko?

Note this is the most Kaguya's brain has done in like the last twenty chapters

> tsundere
Why is Ishigami so best boy?

how on earth did the physically incapable president manage to pull this sleight of hand off?

THE EMO SHIP

>miko being pure and innocent

Is it just me or are their romantic developments always done with their backs turned to each other

I'm really liking that upper right kaguya panel; I don't remember seeing her eyes drawn like that before

Ishi and Miko a cute, A CUTE.

is 2018 the year of miko/Ishigami?

The coin is her answer of course.
Neither of them suspected Fujiwara chose different years on purpose.
Last panel Fuji a super cute.

It should be the year of something since Kaguya/Prez certainly isn't developing.

E M O
M
O

C U T E
U
T
E

>Shirogane's nearsightedness is referenced again after Kaguya remarked about it once before
Damn nice detail right there.

why doesn't he wear glasses? too expensive?

Endgame right here brothers

This

I just want to remind everyone in this thread that Tsubame-senpai is truly the dopest girl for Ishigami

midgets need not apply

Damn, Ishi and Miko were in perfect sync.

It was written in his bio at the first volume, though.

the madman

This reminds me Ishigami never approached Shirogane on whether he likes Kaguya. I wonder if Shirogane can share his feelings to Ishigami

Kaguya has him bugged and would kill him if he ever tried

Dude, it's probably the best shot Kaguya have to get a confession out of the president. Why'd she be mad about that?

Wheres my Fuji arc (b)Aka?

I want to fuck Tsubame-senpai and make Ishigami feel bad because she's comparing him to her ex whenever they go on a date together.

I want more of the Fuji sisters

Fujiwara evolution tree.

How do you explain the highest level matriarch then?

It's her horror eyes actually. I definitely remember them being in the chapter where Ishigami called her flat.

I don't think we've gotten it in conjunction with her being shocked and scared so its even cuter

They've appeared here and there before.

Sleeping Kaguya cute. This man is truly blessed.

S L U T

>kaguya sideboob
was getting sleep really worth missing out

What's the meaning of the coin?

This has me confused, Miko said Ishigami said "no" to whether or not you hated Ishigami so someone else said yes?

She put down a heads-up coin, which meant "yes" in the game they just played.

She does hate him though. Iino said that Ishigami answered no at his own question which was "do you hate me ? "Which implies that she knows the person who said yes and it could only be her.

>M: He said "no" to his own question
>P: Are you okay with that?
>I: That's just how they are, so I won't count against them
>Ishigami looking embarrassed after the question about who abused the years of the coins
DEEPEST LORE.

ishigami hates himself

Explain. If Ishigami said no meaning he doesn't hate himself Shirogane's and Ishigami's response seems rather off.

>Fujiwara cheating at her own damn game again
How is it possible for a slut to be so shameless?

Someone's gotten confused somewhere, and I'm not even certain what that confusion is. But the situation is
>one person answered that they hated Ishigami
>that one person wasn't Ishigami
>Miko points this out
>Shirogane asks Ishigami if it's alright that one person said they hated him, and he responds that they don't matter

Things seem slightly mixed up because Miko's analysis is thrown in between Shirongane getting Ishigami's attention and then actually asking him if it's alright that one person in the Student Council hates him. Presumably this is done to make it obvious to the reader the one no isn't Ishigami despite his previous self depreciation.

Please do not disrespect the Fuji!

I don't get why it would be off. I figured Pres asked whether or not it's alright if somebody did say they hate him. Ishigami answer was "ah, expected that". I thought at first he knew it was Miko, but on another thought, he had no way to predict that, since he wasn't cheating and whether Miko or Ishigami or even somebody else answered "yes" would be hard for him to discern.
If it is Ishigami's answer, then it would be weird Miko was sure he said "no" to his own question. Though the boys' conversation does still make sense that way and otherwise it fits. Without Miko's analysis, there would be no evidence otherwise.
So, it was most likely Miko. If she genuinely thinks she hates him, the lie detector wouldn't react.
>Ishigami can't wreck her because he cheated himself
DEEPEST LORE.

Plus the person who said they hated him had to be Miko. Since she wasn't cheating, that's the only way she could know that he himself wasn't the one who said no. That said, I don't really think her answer proves anything- even if she doesn't hate him, she'd never admit it, even anonymously. After all, if she hadn't picked tails, all 5 would be face up and she wouldn't be able to deny it. And there's no way the polygraph would ever really be used so it's not like she'd be caught. Ishigami knows that regardless of how she feels, she'd never pick anything else.

Who hates Ishigami bros?

Me.

Subject F.

So he knows the one coin refers to himself, nice.

A real battle!

Subject F

Poor Miko getting subjected to Nagisa/Kaguya's yandere antics.

So, did Fujiwara and Ishigami know this one too?
At this point, it's safe to assume everybody in the council knows about Kaguya and Pres. Though we did never get a confirmation whether Ishigami went out of his denial. I wonder if this revelation will provoke him somewhat. He plain saw Pres and Kaguya say they have someone they love.
Also, this is another hit on "Fujiwara knew all along" list of clues.
I really wonder who the third person was. It was probably either Miko or Ishigami. If it's Ishigami, Miko had no way to reason it out, but Ishigami should have been able to reason out Miko (though not her target, of course).
That is, unless either of the girls had a 1981 coin. Two of the people can be mixed up because of two 1981 coins. So he might not be able to figure out about either Kaguya or Miko, if it were her answer. He should know about at least one of them, though because the other 1981 coin is obviously Fujiwara.
Fujiwara most likely has one of the coins, since she's the mastermind, and it only covers her tracks (both in the "not all coins are different" and "nobody would know my real answers even if they figured the trick out" departments) and doesn't hinder her in any way, since she obviously knows her answer.
Pres is the only one who can't have a 1981 coin, since he substituted for 1981 himself. That leaves one of Ishigami, Miko or Kaguya as indiscernable to anybody but Fujiwara.
I wonder if you can figure this stuff out from the pictures?
- this one could possibly tell us which one Miko had, but either the scans are bad here, or the picture wasn't that detailed in the first place. The other pages seem irrelevant.
I give up.

>Kaguya STILL in denial
>be Miko
>tfw Fujiwara roped you into a stupid mixer game
>as long as nobody goes to a real one, it's probably alright?
>tfw it turns out Fujiwara was cheating
>tfw it turns out everybody else knew about it
>tfw it turns out everybody was cheating as well
>except for the one guy who wasn't cheating, but went along with it anyway
>tfw if you had answered anything embarrassing, literally everybody in the room would know
>tfw student council senpais are scary

Kaguya's denial is very powerful.

Does Shirogane have OCPD?

I start to think that she may actually confess while still being in denial somehow. I wouldn't put it past a true genius.

Wait so if he has bad eyesight how did he figure out that the other coins of his were of a different year?

Since it's nearsightedness I don't think it affects his visions for things that are close to him.

He probably noticed when he picked up the coins for the rounds. They don't use the same coin and just randomly pick one from the pile.

IshiMiko a cute.

Miko is cute! CUTE!

I would bully Miko with my compliments and praises

Yes!
This time it was an actual game!

Because President would 'how cute' the hell of out Kaguya. If he starts acting with the idea that she is in love with him, would it be different from a defeat? Since he wouldn't be in the wrong, no matter how much Kaguya wants to keep denying it. She would crumble.

I need more Ishigami and Miko.