my hate for gonzo is eternal

>sir we ran out of idea before the end of the story
>look, just find a way to add mechs, the cg looks fine

Nice timing

>i stole this script from miyazaki, so it has to be good

>gentelmen, we all know what matters here, let's not waste any time

This show was shockingly dull, but the detective was very cute

I wish Japan would adapt more actual novels, I enjoyed this

I read up on the history of anime that led to this being made, and I still don't understand how it happened

Nakamura was right, Abenomics were a bad idea

I do not know why people have such a problem with that scene. It's fine. The CG is bad but it's also before CG was the norm. The first scene is on the moon so I don't know why knight mechs for dueling is so out of left field.

>muh aesthetics

I think it says a lot about a genre when the only good part of it is its top parody

>no no fascism is good as long as it's a loli in charge

shitty x-men? I don't remember this show at all

Top tier political commentary

This format is ripe for a sequel, give me the further adventures of weird jap elf exorcist man

still haven't watched a single episode. knowing that it's going to be heavy puts me off

I wish there had been more races honestly

The only shot that matters

I'm surprised I never saw this show brought up during Gargantia's run

muh

It took me a year to watch this whole show.

bad show

good show

are girls really like this

look, part 1's anime is just better than the manga, that's a fact

This OP was fucking amazing

Cutting all the male characters was a good choice

The lore of this show felt huge, but I was ultra confused

what a fucking tragedy

People were too harsh on the ending

I'm actually disappointed my favorite ep of this show was directed by imaishi

need more trigger girls

The single greatest lupin episode

>40 post/3 IPs
What the hell is going on here?
Pity bump.

I'm just posting all the anime on my computer in order
This show was far better than we deserved, I don't know how it got made

I feel like I should finish this

blackhole-chan is the shittiest abnormality

aots ez
I kinda remember it getting made fun of by another fanbase from that season, especially in stalker threads, but I literally can't remember who, so they probably sucked

I wanted this to be the last action hero of anime, but it just wasn't capable of pulling the meta-narrative together

Why are you doing that user? You just spended a whole hour in this thread talking to yourself, are you ok?

Why not? Just bored.
I'm not one of those fags who hates digital coloring, but damn there are a lot of horrible shows from the early 00's that look like this one. Rough times waiting for colorists to figure that shit out

>inefficient government bureaucracy is good if it's cute girls

oh hey i played a background character in the dub of this one

I think this was the point where I decided watching all of shinbo's stuff in chronological order was just impossible for me

This always felt like social commentary I just wasn't getting

The way the Count's revenge unfolds in Gankutsuou fucking sucks compared to the novel.

I can't believe I watched the whole thing

Sup Forums is not your blog, user.
Even if I ignore that, this is just lazy. All you're doing is saying one sentence per anime, which is really lazy, vapid and uninspired. All of this could've been fit in a single post, but you insist on posting about each anime with a picture. Why?
And what the fuck is that [pause] thing in most of your screenshots? Are you pausing and actually pressing print screen instead of pressing F5, "s", or whatever else your player uses to take screenshots?

Dayum, those are all of the completed shows I have on this computer.

Yeah, I just use paint. Who knows where my video player would save it

that's a pretty stupid fucking reason for avoiding a fantastic piece of work that was a solid AOTS

I have to be in the right mindset. I can't just put it on in the background after all. I'll get to it eventually

>paint
Jesus, user. Why would you go through all that trouble? If you're using MPC-hc or one of its forks, screenshots get saved in the "My Pictures" folder by default. It looks like you're using that.
You merely press F5, and a screenshot is taken instantly and saved in that folder.

I guess I'll do that next time I upload a picture from every anime on my computer to Sup Forums

What is even happening here

see

Blogshit.

yep, do something about it bitch nigga

Some guy thinks his one-sentence opinions on many anime he watched are important and blogs about them.
I don't understand why that guy even thinks that's acceptable in the first place.

The thread is still here. You are still replying. Clearly it is of a small enough worth to earn that