Watamote poor sales thread

Only 27,295 copies of watamote's newest volume were sold, which means that manga is under threat of cancellation. What will we do now, Sup Forums?

We move onto better manga more deserving of our time.

Shut up retard.

No male lead what did you expect and they go yuri

支えろよ馬鹿外人ども

>12 volumes
It had a good run.

I dropped it too, it just got dumb, boring and abandoned the original premise completely, so this isnt surprising

no the sale have actually been so good that the anime will probably get another season they aren't bad

season 2
the animu is more popular than the manga

I don't have to do anything. It's not my fault the manga isn't popular.

Maybe Tanigawa Nico will finally make Kuzu to Megane daily.

Wasn't it popular on pixiv ? Shouldn't it suppose to increase ?

new anime to get people back in

RIP S2

Tomoko became a fucking normie so it deserves to be cancelled

>normie
You deserve to be cancelled.

>27000 is bad for fucking Watamote

you are retarded

Go back to Violet and FranxX threads, retard.

>Falling for yaraon clickbait
It's 2-3 times more than the previous volume, and it's sold out in a lot of places, so it's actually making a recovery.

A mediocre series like Yakumo-san has 400.000 per volume if I remember correctly

welcome to the glorious cake era

Are you sure?
I just checked the authors twitter and they were saying there's going to be a second print run vol12 because it had sold so well

OP is just baiting.

more dick pics for support.

This is still going?

Will end this year. Next year at best.

nothing

Watamotefag came to us on WSJ thread and drag about Watamote is selling better than WSJ series feels good to see that faggot BTFO

like hell it does. Very few manga sell up there. You mean 40000, not 400000.

This is the first time Watamote is ranked in Oricon

shut up normie

vol 4 was sold 60000 copies in November

Oricon is absolute shit for tracking print media you dumbass.

Sup Forums need to send more dick pictures for author to give her energy

I'll be sad if it ended, since I think there's still plenty of stories to tell about Tomoko's last year, but honestly the last chapter ended on such a good note and Tomoko has grown so much that it already feels like a happy ending to the series.

Besides, what about all those photos of empty shelves?

i hate /u/fags so much

270k isn't all bad at all, you cocksucker.

I see you added an extra zero there.

Well deserved. This manga is pure shit.

>43 11 *,*18,461 *,*61,447 **2 - 八雲さんは餌づけがしたい。 4
That's total sales, first week was 18,461 which is less than Watamote 12.

It is selling out, a reprint was announced. What people don't realize is that Watamote was falling sharply in sales/popularity before the author decided to change the direction of the manga to shake things up. After that it gained a lot of popularity on 5ch and the sales are improving, it's actually a better start than the last four volumes.

Nothing for fujos to feed on.

I meant 27k and i stand corrected. That figures still isn't bad.

Yakumo is better than current normalfag dyke watamote

Good, Tomoko is a normie slut now

I know reviews aren't indicative of much, but it should still somewhat represent the popularity of the manga

>which means that manga is under threat of cancellation.

Source?

Shitty bait thread, also check my digits.

Where's the faggot that said Watamote sells like hotcakes?

Here, how you doin?

t. butthurt watamotefag

It's yuri, can go burn in hell for I fucking care.

Cancellation soon

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE REAL TOMOKOBROS OUR MANGA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SUCCESS BUT IT'S FLOPPING JUST LIKE THE ANIME I DON'T WANT WATAMOTE TO GET AXED I'M SO SCARED BROS WE WILL NEVER HAVE A SECOND SEASON LIFE IS SO UNFAIR I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

Go fuck a Cheetos

I really like the manga nd the new girl she is friends with but it's about time it ended anyway. Tomoko isn't the social awkward retard anymore.

kys

kys

what's even happening in it now? does she still have social anxiety? has she gotten a boyfriend?

no, no, yes

what's the name of the boyfriend?

Good. Fuck this series. They could've done something interesting with it,but chose to turn her into a normalfag with a harem?

Suicide ending would have been amazing and fitting.

good

What happened to her brother? Did they fug?

Does Watamote actually have real yuri in it because I'm like 2 volumes into it and it's really good so far and I really don't want to have to drop it

Giving her friends is what saved the series though, up until this volume the sales were steadily declining and this is the first time they've turned around. You can only show a loser failing repeatedly for so long until it starts hitting too close to home.

No

Would've been better to end it before you rape the entire point of the manga.

Good. It's trash in its current state.

>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO PUT CHARACTER PROGRESSION IN MY MANGA REEEEEEEE

Suicide would've been character progression without selling out.

Is watamote really a story that needs to drag on so long? I'd much rather read a short and complete story than have this shit drag on for 5+ years.

But how will the author extract as much money as possible from the project that way?

Is this a bait thread?

Nothing: it's time. It had a good run.

Underrated post.

For my money, Watamote should have ended ages ago, for exactly that reason. This was a perfect series to be short and sweet.

Good Watasales is shit anyway

What were the sales like for previous volumes?

OP's ass

Obviously Sup Forums needs to send more dick pics.

What the fuck is wrong with you Sup Forums? You told me it was doing good!

What point is that?

To be honest, i don't even know what this manga is about anymore. It started with awkward girl antics and is now some sort of bizarre lesbian harem manga.

>OP samefags right off the bat
>People bump his bait thread despite the newest volume selling more than the previous.

needs to end in a gangbang

>400k per volume
>mediocre
are you actually retarded

I guess that's what happens when you turn an interesting manga into a shitty /u/ SoL.

what
I thought it was sold out everywhere

Why is there so much misinformation in this thread.

Are Uomi and Yuri the same person? They both have that best girl aura too.

It is. This is a shitty bait thread with OP phone proxying. apparently it the guy always crying about /u/ in the watamote threads

That's what happens when you make a bait thread and people fall for it.

Yeah, just at look at Trigger bastardizing LWA with hetshit romance. Sales were a failure and LWA became a shadow of its former self. I guess that's what happens when you give an interesting witch series a worthless pathetic het bullshit.

Just ignore the OP. It's estimated sales, just checked "推定" with google jap to eng.

People didn't find it interesting anymore and sales were plummeting, that's why the author changed direction in the first place. Sales actually increased after it turned into a harem.

Why would you make the character which is clearly supposed to be a self-insert experience emotional development? Feel like the author is just mocking us NEETs and frankly it's an assault.

>which means that manga is under threat of cancellation.

Source or get the fuck out nigger.

Don't worry fujoshits, we hate you too and we will destroy your general soon.