Isekai

starting off with some Helck. Close enough right?

No

O, MY GOLDEN LIGHT!

Kill yourself.

From what I can guess he's gonna have a revolving cast for every territory and then they will all come together in the end but that makes me wonder about what human allies he's going to get as he only really befriended the little girl from the first village and I doubt the hero group is gonna willingly want to accept the alliance with the demons

Remember to pray to the gods of isekai for a cowtits waifu

Why hello there

oops forgot to post image

>Watching some new hentai with elves
>Even that's isekai now

You're talking about this one right?

Its the easiest way to appeal to the japanese youth

is rello back?

He meets up with the Hero's when the humans straight up slaughter demons in the demon capital. He terrifies the fuck out of them,
hero and tsundere bitch get captured by the big bads cronies, the other two get captured by the demons, eventually they ask if they can join the demon's side to atone for what they did during the "war". Human Guildmaster is also his ally,
ending sucks ass, he doesn't immediately choose the girl he has the best relationship with, not to mention the one who actually got him to contribute towards accomplishing her dream of making a land where everyone can live in harmony, Liliyn.

There's a sequel too!

That’s not isekai, but whatever

>no choice
shouganai na~

>whatever

Then this is not an isekai thread the isekai thread is here

New exterminator chapter came out today.
I like the 'meet new people, travel a bit, then part ways' formula it's got going on.

Also Ayl's hot as fuck

>“A reasonable act,” said Vandalieu, interrupting her. “Especially in this case. I’m not telling you to take your hatred of two hundred years ago and take it out on the people living today,” he continued, looking directly into the eyes of Levia and the other Ghosts. “I’m only telling you to use your current hatred and take it out on today’s people.”

What the fuck is Van trying to say? Those are the exact two same things? Especially because a sentence later he brings up her anger at what happened to her and for her to use it?

Van's a piece of shit.

I was so disappointed when slutty cowtits hung around. also, tl when?

i'm retarded, disregard that second part

He's saying don't bother with your hatred for the people who ACTUALLY killed you 200 years ago who have long since left this world, use the rage you are feeling RIGHT NOW and take it out on the people who are alive today. But yes, he's a piece of shit for inciting the spirits to rage when they were on the verge of passing on.

could be a TL error, it might make more sense in raw.
Otherwise, I think Van's just trying to convince them that their anger's still fresh, and it still has meaning. He's saying that it's not just a mindless vengeance over something 200 years ago, but vengeance over real anger burning right now.
Twisted, yes, and I personally think it's wrong, but it makes a little sense at least.

Yeah, I think it's because of a TL error. It's really bad because Van's power over the undead gives them no choice in following him. Pretty fucked up.

Yeah, the whole point was he got them over their rage and anger from being killed, only to use his death charm to flood them with his anger and rage to use that to entice them to stay at his side. He does the same fucking thing to pretty much every spirit that would grant him another element to use

This. Remember, he needed her so she could convince the Titans at the mines to follow him.

helck isn't isekai. its this sekai

i want more planeswalker isekai

planeswalker loli actually fucks things up in a reasonable way.
this needs to be added to ssss

she isekais a military group to fight for her and starts a blog in the real world to ask for help in managing her territory
FUNA lolis do the darndedst things

This sounds fun. Name?

mitsuha

you need to suspense your disbelieve a little at some points but its not as bad as other isekai.

since she is called a witch pretty often and there is no inquisition to try and kill her

Thanks, ESL-kun. Took me a while to find it due to your scant hint, though it doesn't help that all fifteen chapters were translated and release only, like, a day ago.

Whats the difference to the LN? Except the new character?

Rate the name of isekai:
This another world already has mayonnaise and crop rotation? Starting in another world from zero and staying at zero

>What is this mean for him?!
What is this translation meant by this?

This another world already has mayonnaise and crop rotation? Even now I'm still worthless!?

Is that isekai king?

What about reverse isekai?
The only ones I know are Bokura no Kiseki and The Devil is a Part Timer. Both of them are really good.
Are there any others?

why is it only 17 pages?

Just read it, myself. I was super bummed that it was so short.

It's one of my fav but it updates so slow and the LN translation is at the same spot.

>Bokura no Kiseki
I love that series. I only started reading it because I heard MC confessed early and the focus was on the story.
It's probably one of the best reincarnation stories around.

>reverse isekai?
Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero, Re:Creators, Kaettekite mo Fantasy, Arata Kangatari, Elf-san wa Yaserarenai

I am not quite sure about something like Cylcia = Code since it's about game characters in reality. Then there are also series like World Trigger and Yumekui Merry with reverse Isekai characters.

this the real isekai thread?

Yes, you are safe now

>The Golden Wordmaster

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT IS THE GOLDEN LIGHT

There's one where the hero fucks his enemies