But I can't drink that, I'm a minor!

>but I can't drink that, I'm a minor!

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/social-justice/placebo-week-getting-drunk-beer-alcohol-expectations-92254
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there a problem with people acting upright?

Especially pathetic on a medieval or fantasy setting

>generic isekai
>MC refuses to drink alcohol because underage
>owning slaves? that's totally fine.

I refuse to believe this is really a think in japan

If my waifu ever drinks any adult drink, I would ditch her right on the spot.
I swear for our almighty Jesus Christ.

Alcohol tastes terrible

Blame broadcast laws.

>*chug chug*
>"Puwaaaah!"

Alcohol doesn't even taste that great

>Proceeds to get drunk on orange juice

You know what tastes great? Period blood

Yes user, I'm watching Death March too.

Go on.

Why? Does people being upright bother you that much? Each country's people should be like that.

the longer I look at that the worse it gets

I don't understand. Is taking a page out of Japan when it comes to things like that a sin?

>Each country's people should be like that
The world will go into extinction or go full authoritarian.

>Every under age kid in anime passes out on the occasion to drink alcohol

>If young people don't drink alcohol, mankind will go extinct.
It's haram, user.

>Did she get drunk from the fumes alone?
>But that's just orange juice!
>Moshikashite, grape juice affects her body differently?!

Most Japanese people probably wouldn't be that uptight about a little bit of underage drinking in reality, it's just that regulations about depicting it on TV are fucking strict.

*Translators note: Japanese euphemism for "I'm underaged and I'm going to drink this, but we can't show it on TV"

>teens get "drunk" from alcohol-free drinks

>teens get drunk off chocolates

why do they do this?

>sip amazake
>get drunk

I suppose comedy effect, I don't find it funny for one but some people might

>getting drunk from beer

They want a drunk scene, but they are not allowed to depict minors drinking alcohol.

>Character gets soaked under the rain, catches a cold immedialtly

immediately*

This is how you spot an underage.

That's like saying "cheese doesn't even taste that great". There are fucking hundreds of different kinds of alcohol. You think fucking cider tastes anything like rum?

you're dumb

the last time i saw an "alcohol tastes bad" post on Sup Forums, it turned out to be some underage ESL who had never drank and was jealous of people having fun.

everyone who posts that is probably the same.

His tastebuds haven't yet developed to appreciate the bitterness of beer. Likely 15 year old, or 21 yo shut-in.

Is it just TV? I remember the Majikoi VNs spending a lot of time joking about how the booze they drunk was in absolutely in no way booze in the same way they joked about how everyone is absolutely 18, especially the loli who skipped multiple grades.

I don't know man I didn't drink before 18 so it's not that hard for me to belive someone can say that. Especially in anime.

I'm having a great time sampling all the different alcohols from my local supermarket's shelf. Right now I'm on some Oakheart spiced rum. I think it's nice.
I'm a fan of rum because that dark mollasses flavour is really nice.
Generally I'm a sucker for anything that spends time in a barrel.

Literally me

I'm on a tequila kick right now. Drinking some Olmecca Altos.

Shit goes down like water, it's fucking dangerously smooth..

Depends on the type though really. All fizzy beers andy anything from a can are pleb tier trash. Ales and stout are the best choices.

Even if straight edge babies will jump down your throat for this, you're absolutely correct.

Fizzy beers are fine if you drink it with food.

Eating is cheating.

How did Girls' Last Tour get away with it anyhow?

No way, it's just another way to appreciate it. I don't drink wine unless it's with a good meal, for example.

>That's like saying "cheese doesn't even taste that great". There are fucking hundreds of different kinds of alcohol. You think fucking cider tastes anything like rum?
>muh underage
I'm almost 30 and I've tasted quite a lot of different types of alcohol. The society requires you to drink despite tasting awful. You can bear the taste once you get used to it, but anything that requires you to get used to it in order to lie to yourself that it tastes good, or call it acquired taste, then it didn't taste good

>straight edge
aka
>let me be as boring and stuck-up as possible but pretend I am somehow the rebellious party

Nigga I'm drinking by myself in a dark room, and it's delicious.

People tend to lie about how drunk they are and fit in

drink mixed shit like jack or turkey and not beer

Not that user, but I've tried everything from wines to beers to whiskey to rum and the only thing I could stand (before my stomach revolted and I had to abandon all alcohol for life or die), was cider. Some people just like sweet things, user.

>drinking by myself
That's sad. Dogshit can also taste good once you get used to it

Herp de derp, meant to reply to

>I'm almost 30
>Society forces you to drink
I can smell your ponytail from here.

Jokes on you, many different types of alcohol sit right with me the first time I had them.

It's a mogra day today bitch

Pint of water while eating and then a couple of pints of the house ale after is the best way to enjoy a meal.

I love that they made Nobue 22 just for this reason. It turned her from a bad ass high school girl, into complete human trash.

Ok, now do something about your computer screen tan

Despite what elitists might tell you, cocktails count. Some of my favorite drinks are rum cocktails and they're sweet.

In addition you ultimately did find something you like, proving anons point.

Society doesn't force anybody to drink you fat autist. If you've legitimately tried lots of different alcohols then fair enough, cheese doesn't sit right with some people either. But to blame society for you not liking alcohol and use it as justification for claiming "all alcohol tastes bad" is something only a straight edge neckbeard retard would do.

30 or not, you haven't tried every alcoholic beverage.

Those shouldn't count though, because what you are really tasting are other stuff that hide the flavour of the alcohol. It's like drinking coffee with 10 spoons of sugar, you are not drinking coffee

>The society requires you to drink
I just tell people I don't drink and nothing goes awry, what do you think the world is like?

Holy shit it could not be more obvious you are underage.

>hot and powerful candidate to lead the kingdom offers you a drink
>"N-no I can't drink"

The fastest way to sour a formal relationship and ruin the chances of a deal is to refuse the drink when offered.

Don't go to business meetings in Russia if you can't truly handle alcohol, I did and was offered a gigantic fucking glass of vodka that I was barely able to keep down.

Bullshit. The drink wouldn't be what it is without the spirit it's made with.

Don't respond to him. He just compared cocktails to having sugar in coffee.

When I started my /fit/ routine and stopped drinking alcohol, it was a nightmare to go to parties with friends and colleages, because they all keep telling me to drink just a bit. I almost ended up punching a frind of a friend because he called me fag for not drinking alcohol

The placebos effect is real.
psmag.com/social-justice/placebo-week-getting-drunk-beer-alcohol-expectations-92254

Some people, especially college bros, are certainly obnoxious about it. It's not some society wide standard though.

So then maybe stop hanging out with fratboys.

>cocktails
>"I want to be cool and drink alcohol but I can't handle the taste so I'll hide it with a lot of other shit"

Cocktails are for teenagers and faggots, might as well mix in cum in them.

Their age was never depicted was it?

You are more underage than he is.

> hasn't had a mojito or a margarita in his life

Honestly ive had a similar problem before but alot of it is what type of drink you have.

im not much of a drinker but some combine and contrast with certain juices that the drink becomes exquisite to the point of being addictive.

BTW anyone can recommend me a good combination for drinks for someone who finds most type of alcohol to hard for its immature palate?

>mfw

>getting that upset you want to hit some drunk idiot for calling you a fag
Sound like you were a pretty big fag.

>So then maybe stop hanging out with fratboys.
Then should I start hanging out with f/a/tsos?

No. Just because I want to have a whiskey sour doesn't mean I don't like whiskey on its own. Same for anything really.

Anime threads turning into alcohol threads are so comfy. We should have more of those

>>getting that upset you want to hit some drunk idiot for calling you a fag
>Sound like you were a pretty big fag.
>Letting others disrespect you for free
Fucking soyboy

Amen brother, i would help you stone her to death

That is a huge fucking leap user. /fit/ is also not the place to take advice on fitness from, you can drink a bit of alcohol.

>I drink only rum, whiskey and whisky, rakija, and jaegermeister
I have a shit taste in alcohol, don't I? But I like them!

Drop the Jaegermeister and it's alright.

>Drinking alcohol is cool
Did you get your education from hollywood movies?

I want to binge drink with alcoholic cakes in comfort!

I refuse to drink alcohol because my ethnicity has a bad reputation for alcoholism and I want to make it clear that we're not all like that.

Also I can only stand wine, beer tastes like piss.

>BTW anyone can recommend me a good combination for drinks for someone who finds most type of alcohol to hard for its immature palate?
In Poland there's hazelnut flavored vodka/liqueur, if you could find something like that it goes great with milk. Even my alcohol-hating fag of a roommate enjoys it. Mead also tends to be enjoyable even for non-drinkers.

Wow... you are some edgy and mature, kiddo

do tell me about your "maturity" and masuclinity when you drank chugged all that shitty beer at that party your high-school friend had.

How to spot an underage part 2:

You don't have to drink to get drunk.

Having to rely in violence is what a real fag would do. Even intimidation itself is better.

This really. There's plenty of reasons to have a drink but if being cool is your motive you're a certified brainlet.