What would you give to be accepted to Academy City?

What would you give to be accepted to Academy City?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kBoesEFWZnM
exhentai.org/s/a9bcac5d8d/996624-46
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone can go live there. It's a crime infested shithole.

Was that always there?

The you who wants to get a scholarship there doesn't know that.

I would give money for tuition to attend an academy that teaches and cultivates my latent psychic abilities, what else would I have to give?

Isn't that place pretty dangerous? Fuck that. I'm not a normal high school boy you can find just about anywhere, thank you.

Not alot, i'd probably get arrested for stalking Mikoto after like 3 or 4 days

>giving something up to get something else
You're weak.

My brother.

Your sanity.

>let's stuff over 1 million growing horny teenagers in there
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG???

>accelerator
>horny
hmmmmmmmmmmm

you're not the protag.

>accelerator
>the guy who told Misaka imouto that he'd give her the D because she won't stop flashing her butt to him
>not horny

Nothing.
youtu.be/kBoesEFWZnM

I might be a jobber because I'm not the protag, but I'm never giving anything up.

Fuck off Etzali

Half a turd.

It's great that you're willing to give your life.

youve got to look strong to be a jobber
youre more of a rank and file

I'm already 27, it kinda too late for me.

>last raildex thread died after only 249 posts
i don't even know what i'm gonna say...

God I would love to own a convenient store in Academy City that also sells guns, ammo and sex toys in the backroom to Dark Side students. All the cute students who would come in to buy shit daily, it would be great.

That city is literally worse than entire america with guns today

You don't have to be a teenager to develop esper powers though? I don't believe they specified that only teenagers can develop a Personal Reality. As long as you undergo the power development curriculum almost anyone can form their Personal Reality it's just whether or not they pour resources into developing your power depending on how useful/useless it is to Aleis-tan. If not, you can always work there as a researcher. Kiharas need assistants and test subjects too.

Obviously. You have hormonal kids with literal superpowers running around and some of them happen to be literal murderers and hit men hired by the city's ruling elite to erase anyone they don't like. Not to mention there's a magician in charge of the city that can decapitate you on a whim if he liked remotely. It's a shithole with a pristine exterior to attract students to it. You get in there's no leaving anymore so it's a glorified birdcage too. Best steer clear of AC.

>all the cute students
Not IRL

nothing

Do I get to fuck the biri?

Nothing, I would learn magic instead and live there anyway bullying espers.

>>
>Apes are so devoid of things to talk about they can't even keep a thread alive til bump limit
Sad!

Where's youre nasushit pic?

If we are assuming I am still young, 100k.
Loans, assets, etc, I'd let myself get that far in debt.
If we are assuming I am guaranteed esper level 2-3: Amputations would become acceptable.
Level 5: Same as 2-3, I really don't care much about being a level 5.
For schools:
Normal school: Nothing.
High end: 10k

Depends; do i time travel back to when I was highschool aged? Sure as fuck don't want to be a teacher there. Also do we at least know what grade ability we'd have if we were to become a student there or our relative safety? Don't want to go just to be blown to shreds by the first villain to appear.

>he doesn't want to be carried away by a cute girl when he gets hurt

I'd sniff her

Mikoto can do whatever she wants to me, but I'll pass on the rest.

Nice stealth Railgun thread

$259.99
No more.

I want to sniff misaka all over

Accelkoto when?

Nah thanks, I'll just hang out with all those magic girls who are practically required to dress like cool sluts for their magic tricks

Also, NT 19 is dumb as shit. How am I supposed to still take Aleister seriously when everything he has done until now could be summed up to "muh dead child" but this child get resurrected a volume later?

My virginity

Post redditkoto

Yes

Ok anons, we made it to Academy City, what now?

my heart just melted

TOUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FEEEEEEEEEED
MEEEEEEEEEEEE

That people didn’t have anything to talk about and actually let it die rather than bump with the same regurgitated shit? I don’t understand why you fags are obsessed with 24 hour 500+ post threads and how many IPs there are. Like who fucking cares, who are you trying to impress? Talk about Raildex when you want, and if you have nothing to talk about than don’t. That simple, literally doesn’t matter how many fucking people are talking or whatever

Can you please go away? You're pissing me off.

yep, newfags are fucking retarded.

I literally don’t care if I’m pissing you off. Stop obsessing over IPs, bumping with “X a Y!”, or how many posts are in a thread when it dies. It literally doesn’t matter. Talk about the fucking series or get the fuck out

Where should Touma and co go next?

A) England
B) Egypt
C) Canada
D) Australia

he should go to mikotos home
then he should go to greece

Canada, just for the fucking Leaf memes

imagine him meeting mommy and daddy misaka with misaka
it would be absolutely kino

Imagine him rejecting Mikoto in front of her parents, now that would be kino

B

its a nice fanfiction, ill give you that

PV soon?
Or its just gonna be the Japanese announcement of the mmo?

Because Kamachi is a literary genius and you should respect his random storytelling decisions.

Probably gonna be A because plot.

The japs are gonna drop the mmo after a few months because their precious Mikoto is shit there

Could go either way. It would make sense for them to release the PV now to excite fans again. But then again, the last few Raildex anime didn’t get a PV until a few months before the air date.

Don’t you have some shit to be eating, Mr. “The mobage will flop”

Mikoto Hate Forces have arrived I see

I want him to go to Australia just so I can read about him, Accelerator, Shiage and Aleister fighting off the wildlife there. It'd probably take Magic God tier powers to fight off the unholy abominations that live there.

Best girl has rejected and beat up sociopaths and losers many times, she can keep going

exhentai.org/s/a9bcac5d8d/996624-46
Your protag everybody

>I feel so ATTACKED that a few people don’t like mi Mikoto!
Nobody cares, this is Sup Forums. Fuck off to tumblr if you can’t handle banter.

On the other hand there will be more Oriana fanart

>Hamazura walks through it all unscathed and actually befriends the local wildlife

You sound ATTACKED yourself. Calm your tits, big boy.

Just like how the mobage wasn’t going to take off in China, right?

somebodies triggered

You’re the one declaring a Mikoto Hate Force arrived when the only thing I see is two people saying anything bad about her. Really just one since it’s mostly aimed toward the mobage on that one, saying that Mikoto is bad in the mobage. Your comment didn’t need to be said at all and you need to grow a fuckin pair dude.

>GUYS THERE ARE TWO BAD COMMENTS ON MIKOTO, MIKOTO HATEFORCE IS HERE AAAAAAAA
>nobody cares
>TRIGGERED TRIGGERED YOURE SO MAD
Ok. Stop being so sensitive. You’re going to get a few people who don’t like your character, it’s not a fucking “hate force”

Lmao keep going, mama's gonna be proud of you

>writing a book over his feelings for mikoto
>so mad (new?) he forgot to format
wew, thats some autistic anger

Ah, so you’re trying to twist this around and derail on purpose. Gotcha, then I’ll just call you a fag and go about my way. I doubt youre even an actual Mikoto fan like me

>Format
What did he mean by this?

I’m sorry you can’t read.

Just ignore them, they’re trying to start shit

So its (new) then

>format
What did the shitposter hope to gain by this?

Spring fes soon lads. We’re gonna get some sort of announcement

>playing the victim and samefagging

>WAAAAAH
>EVERYBODYS A SHITPOSTER

To be fair Mikoto is pretty shit on the mobage

>denialfags so asspained that they lost 6 months ago that they are still trying desperately to bait in Raildex thread and keep samefagging themselves to make themselves feel better when the big bad Raildexfags bully them
Kek

>trying this hard

Yeah ignore them oh kind user, else they'll keep calling you a tryhard.

Reminder that Touma will end up with Index-san.

I don't mind but why reply to me

I’m going to be honest with you; you’re awful at this and it’s apparent that you’re samefagging this entire dumb conversation in the hopes of getting (You)s. Go work on your baiting skill and try again.

It’s amazing how people can’t let it go. What is it about Raildex that attracts people that are so dedicated at shitposting?

You're awful at detecting samefags.

Whatever (You) say

>mad that he got called out