Come at me

Feel like roasting my taste in anime? Well here's my 3x3, so let 'er rip.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/134059133/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

++ Perfect Blue
+ Nichijou, Clannad, Psycho Pass, Tank Girls
+/- Koe no Katachi, Higurashi

>Rick and Morty on cartoons

Way to ruin this whole image.

3/4
anime 10/11
manga 4/5

Kill yourself.

+: Koe no Katachi, Perfect Blue
+/-: Psycho Pass, AnoHana
-: Clannad AS, Higurashit

+: NHK, Laputa, Planetes
+/-: Turn A Gundam, Millennium Actress, GitS, Bebop, Cagliostro, Cobra, CCS
-: Kenshin OVA, rest of the Gundams

I'm only gonna judge real 3x3 images.
Well, I don't like Nichijou and Girls' Last Tour, but others are at least okay. Can't complain much.
Really good. Nothing there that I hate. It also looks nice artistically.

3/7
8/8 TV 9/9 Movies 7/7 Manga
Just to echo, your taste in albums and Western cartoons leaves a lot to be desired.
14/15 6/6
7/9
Horrible taste.

>liking Persona
Literally the worst Bergman movie ever created.

>Bergman
>bad movie
Pick one.

Persona, Serpent's Egg, Fanny say hi.

>hating on Fanny and Alexander
Why do you even watch Bergman's films if you don't get them?

How does Serpent's Egg compare to the rest? I've seen a good amount of Bergman movies but I usually hear people say it's incredibly underrated or they didn't like it. I'll probably watch Autumn Sonata next since the last movie I saw was My Dinner With Andre and it was mentioned in that.

>if you don't get them?
If you say so, amerifart-kun.

Autumn Sonata is, by far, my favorite movie from Bergman.

Haven't seen it in a while, but I remember it being pretty good.

6/6, I didn't watch HxH, Sky Blue and is that One Piece character in top left corner?

Yeah it's Corazon

>aeon flux and the maxx
My fucking nigger

>Just to echo, your taste in albums and Western cartoons leaves a lot to be desired.
What are your favorite western cartoons?

Honest taste
Your taste in westen cartoons is an abomination; Your taste in anime reeks of pretentiousness and insecurity
Still pretentious
Safe taste; What's up with all the Cardcaptor Sakura popping up recently in these threads. Is it the only normal Magical Girl anime you've seen? No Ojamajo Doremi?
Honest taste
I've seen this one multiple times here; it's alright, but still a bit pretentious.
>FMA
into the trash it goes

Attentio whore.

>ccs in my 3x3
Are you retarded by nature or someone helps you?

Sorry; It was meant for

>muh teen melodrama
>easy target for shows that make you want to cry
Pretty basic taste but I guess I'm not one to talk, pic related. I would give yours a 5/7

>was meant for some guy 2 lines down
sure thing buddy, youre just retarded. also: your questions pretty clearly indicated that you rarely browse these threads. ccs is one of the most commonly picked shows.

I also love poking fun at the repetitive tropes and whatnot of these threads but really dude, have you ever stopped to think maybe these people just have a specific taste and simply like those shows?

I've been looking over at a lot of these threads; Here's one from 2015, for example:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/134059133/
I didn't see it a lot in the past; but now I see CCS on every 3x3 thread

There's a new season airing right now. Which was announced last year. Which means there's been hype around it for a year. Hype brings in new fans. Those fans like it so much that they put it on their 3x3.

What happened to those other two guys who used to post mixed 3x3s? I haven't seen them in a while.

Well, I do wish more people posted their actual favorite anime instead of circklejerking or appearing like they have "taste".

I'd rather not derail the thread with too much Sup Forums shit. But, if I had to pick a top 3 it would be Popeye, Tom and Jerry, and Fleischer's Superman.

Guess it makes sense why you wouldn't like The Maxx, Aeon Flux or Moral Orel then.

Guess i'll post my garbage taste too. this thing will be thrown out once i finish FMAB anyways.