Masamune-kun's Revenge

reader.kireicake.com/read/masamunekuns_revenge/en/0/46/2/page/1
Is that a master ship end game? Will author deliver?

When will that faggot get a backbone and just rape that awful bitch.

Maid will find this situation disagreeable and will convince MC to chase after her. This will 99% happen.

>Maid will find this situation disagreeable and will convince MC to chase after her. This will 99% happen.
Then dozens of extra chapters later with nothing happening, Masamune goes back to Maid and tells her he loves master

hnnngg

There's so fucking many characters on these illustrations

Hahahaha Akifags BTFO
Surprisingly, Aki has become so much more sympathetic and likable
But
Hahahahaha Akifags BTFO

>people still thinking maid will win
it's almost like Sup Forums doesn't read manga at all

>Surprisingly, Aki has become so much more sympathetic and likable
Character development (hairstyle change)

The night is darkest before dawn, brother.

Surprisingly relevant.
Aki had her hair in twintails, same hairstyle since childhood. Now they're gone.
Maid used to wear hair clips. Now they're gone.

Will Neko change hairstyle?

I'm Akifag and I will always support her, but I'm not blind and I can see the author chose the maid route. The hints were already there
A fucking shame because Aki looks gorgeous with her new look

its the opposite really, this sets up an arc where Masamune has to chase after her, and after a bit of crying they will kiss and the manga will end

Maidfag stop samefagging.

>it's just a nisekoi Chitoge thing
Wrong way to look at it. This parting was mostly amicable, Aki's letting go of her feeling of responsibility toward Masamune, and while touched, Masamune doesn't seem particularly hurt.
The impression I got was that by the point where Masamune said "I want to touch her" he was developing the sparks of some real affection toward Aki, at which point Aki pushes him away so his feelings aren't that confused.

I mean, earlier on in the manga, I was an Akifag too. I liked Maid, sure, but Aki was the meat of the manga. Still, eventually, the story stagnated and Aki never developed. And I liked her less and less, while Maid and Masamune built a nice Rapport between them. Maid should win. It makes the most sense for Maid to win. And by losing, Aki will grow as a person far more than if she had married Masamune - Isn't that more important than "winning" the love triangle? Actually becoming a more complex, human, and fascinating character?

Im not even an "Xfag or Yfag", i just know cliches when i see them
Would be nice if some kind of subversion actually happens though

Are you autistic? What do you think that expression on his face at the end of the chapter means?

The same thing as Raku's face when Onodera confessed. Regret mixed with guilt that it's too late to reciprocate.

>this sets up an arc where Masamune has to chase after her
>Im not even an "Xfag or Yfag", i just know cliches when i see them
That's wrong though. In order for that to happen, it would need other girl to also be proactively chasing after the MC, so the main girl decides to go away and let the MC dump the other girl and chase the main girl.
Yoshino is in denial and will never accept Masamune dumping Aki. It would be weird for Masamune to go to Maid and tell her:
>I don't love you, I love Aki, bye
and then proceed to chase after Aki. The story is slightly different from Nisekoi or White album 2, where the main character is torn between 2 girls who both love him and they are proactively going after him

A person he wants to cast away? Maid? This shit is totally uncalled for.

Masamune, from the start, wasn't a very cliche manga to begin with. Shame it went that way, but it seems to be taking back its roots. Cliche, subversion. It doesn't matter. I would say that in today's world, the "best friend" heroine winning is far more a cliche, especially in Hollywood. The point is, who winning is most reflective of the story's themes?

Mouth slightly agape? Surprise? Shock? Masamune the manga isn't new to expression and this is far from the most emotive expression even lately.

>That's wrong though. In order for that to happen, it would need other girl to also be proactively chasing after the MC, so the main girl decides to go away and let the MC dump the other girl and chase the main girl.
>Yoshino is in denial and will never accept Masamune dumping Aki. It would be weird for Masamune to go to Maid and tell her:
Or rather, it's precisely because Yoshino is in Denial that she'll win. Aki is perfectly satisfied, Masamune is in denial about his feelings, and Yoshinos about hers. The next step is for Yoshino to grow some more, and pursue her relationship.

Again, romances are really just avenues of character development. A romance ends when the characters end their journey and realize that the changes they went through mean they can be together. In other words, only characters with room to grow will win the romance. Aki had room to grow before, but where does she go from now? She's satisfied, she's fulfilled her goal, and essentially moved on from Masamune AND her past too. She's a complete, fulfilled person. Where does Aki have left to go?

Masamune and Yoshino, though, need to do the same. Masamune needs to be freed from his guilt with Aki, which is what Aki was trying to do here, and Yoshino needs to be freed from her burden and servitude. That's the trick.

This is an incorrect translation.

What's the correct translation? I'm confused.

We talked about this last thread. Go find it in the archives. She's saying that there ought to be at least one person (her) to there to pick up what he wants to get rid of (his past).
That's the implication.

So did he get his revenge or not?

If maid wins i swear i ll do it, i ll fucking do it
i will pick this shit up again

Ah I missed it. Thank you!

>She's saying that there ought to be at least one person (her) to there to pick up what he wants to get rid of (his past).
You are making even more confusing, what do you mean by this sentence?

>implying
The line could be referring to either her or Yoshino, depending on what Masamune is "throwing away." Still, this sentence is extremely confusing grammar. I will ask my Japanese friend about it.

Want to try that one again? What you typed isn't even a proper sentence.

>maid somehow wins
>relife somehow has a good end
Please, someone tell me...
Did someone change japan's water supply or something? Why are they making respectable endings again?

It's basic grammar.
誰か人ぐらい...を拾ってあげてもいいと思うの
But you are right that the 誰か一人ぐらい could be her or Yoshino, but you would base this on the context of the whole chapter and the fact that she addresses Masamune by his full name, which isn't even his original name.

Here's the brainlet version then.
Even though you hate your past self, I was fond of it, and that's why I can't be with you.

Harem is the answer.
Fuck this manga.
Fuck the author.
Fuck you all.

The protagonist is handsome and capable why can't just he get all of them instead and satiate all the thirsty fags

誰か人ぐらい I mean is the grammatical subject, not the object like the translator thought it was

>Deadmom scans
>terrible quality
next, water is wet!

Aki is a miracle of the universe.

Aki a shit.

yeah no

Neko is the right answer.

Reminder every thread until Master wins.

Dang, is the middle a meme?
I only watched the animu of middle and she got no screentime, is she a lot different in the LNs? I bet there's no mango because all interesting stuff has no mangos.

Also not familiar with right.

Agreed with this but no matter what author will choose aki since he have shit taste syndrom.

Read the LN. or just go to Youkosu thread.

Who is the cutie on the bottom right?

Right is Megumi Katou from Saekano. Surprised you're not familiar with it, it was pretty popular on Sup Forums for what it's worth during it's anime runtime and still gets threads every now and then. Megumi (girl from right) won in Saekano so she's here.

Middle is a little murkier. She hasn't won yet but she's so bloody far in the lead for the MCbowl of her series she might as well have "won" in a sense already. There is a mango but LNs are better for middle.

Left is Master who will be joining the other two soon as part of the Botan faction of winners.

>Saekano
Oh shit, man I'm like super behind on the main mango. I blame the scanlations having a huge gap and being slow, I should catch up.

I've been reading the spinoff so much that I basically forgot all the main girls except Lily and Utaha.

And alrighty, will probably get to reading them sometime. I still have so much backlog to go through.

>Dang, is the middle a meme?
She's like the hidden heroine from the true route of a VN

Nisekoi 2.0

t.didn't read nisekoi

Goddammit, Tiv's art has gotten so beautiful.

Do it, her chances of winning spiked with this chapter. People compare this to Nisekoi but it's WAY fucking different. Raku crushed on Onodera since chapter 1 of Nisekoi and that's why she lost. Here Masamune only realized his feelings for maid like a couple of chapters ago nearing the end AFTER he's started going out with Aki. This is the exact opposite of Onodera from Nisekoi, maid's chances are skyrocketing right now.

what a shit guy!

Aki's a great girl.

What a shit man you are!

are you Yoshino fag?

>but it's WAY fucking different
Yet, I bet it'll end just like Nisekoi.

Do it, she got the 3 Hs all in one chapter
>headpatting
>handholding
>hugging

More like cinderella 2.0

saved

the best chapter

>not realising that Aki is the Cinderella who was denied happiness in the past because of Yoshino being jealous

Cast the maid away you dumbfuck

t. never heard of Cinderella before

Yoshino? More like Yoshiyes.

Even if I hadn't seen the movie they explain it in the manga.

>Cinderella 2.0
>Aki is Cinderella

It was funny seeing them trying to do damage control with the dream

This is basically a winning flag. Not that is a surprise though. Main heroine wins like 99'9% of times, thinking a secondary girl will win is just delusional.

>This is basically a winning flag. Not that is a surprise though. Main heroine wins like 99'9% of times, thinking a secondary girl will win is just delusional.
The winning flag was already planted here

>a winning flag
obviously.

Aki already won.
Let's be realistic

>what is bakatest

>manga name is masamune kun revenge
>he didnt get his revenge

Talk about disapointment

>Botan faction of winners
What's that about that faction?

Am I the only one who doesn't really care who wins at this point? I just want it to end already. The asshurt will be fun to watch though.

>manga name is masamune kun NO revenge
>surprised that he didnt get his revenge

you aren't only.

Even as a maidfag, I agree with you. I don't care if she wins or not, just end this shit already.

No, i hope it's will drag on forever. It the perfect containment for all autist here.

It should've ended after ch 39, instead of dragging the story with 4 extra chapters and the allergy bullshit

Which reminds me, what happened to the supposed final chapter they announced back then? Isn't that fraudulent/false advertising?

>it's just a nisekoi Chitoge thing
Nisekoi did not invent the 'surrender into winning via intentional or unintentional guilt trip'

>The asshurt will be fun to watch though.
Which would cause the most asshurt. Aki winning, maid winning, an inconclusive ending, or a threesome ending.

For me it would be an ending where none of the girls get fat.
Cause god this entire series was just a mess of shallow asshole characters and the only catharsis would be someone getting fat.

Let's be real, the series is too meh to guarantee butthurt. People are here just for Tiv's arts.

Shit writing. Author is pushing maid so hard when there wasn't a single hint that she liked MC in the first 40 chapters.

I’m 100% sure that Aki is gonna win... the maid interference is just a way to make the story longer

It could end like otome WataMote and have the girls get fat exactly once before the finale pages.

I love how Akifags get more desperate each time a chapter comes out and keep claiming it will all end in an Aki end even though it's clear it won't.

Even now it's not even unintentional revenge. In dating All, she started and ended the relationship on her own terms, and although she was heartbroken about the plan she quickly put herself back together.

>the series is too meh to guarantee butthurt
These threads are always full of it though.

Because no matter how handsome he is in universe, he still looks like your garden variety romcom lead out of universe, and so must adhere to their rules.

>Shit writing
No shit.

Author has been switch&bait'ing hard for the whole past year.
This piece of crap will end with Aki winning.

At this point I don't even care who wins.
I just want it to end because it's been too tedious since 10 or so chapters ago. I want to be free from this manga.

>I love how Akifags get more desperate each time a chapter comes out and keep claiming it will all end in an Aki end even though it's clear it won't.
I've bingeread this shit after seeing all the butthurt threads in Sup Forums. I'm amazed at how there are people who believe Aki is going to win, when it's clear that the disgusting cowtits is going to win. At least tiv's art is fapable

*wins*