Citrus

>3h 46m
Get ready, bros.

Are you ready to see Mei Aihara ruining Yuzu's christmas???

Never, faggot.

>offers her body
>"RUIN ME, YUZU!"
>Yuzu gets spooked
Nah, Yuzu dropped the ball.

Are you ready to see Yuzu ruin Mei's Christmas?

Pretty please user sama?

Yeah sure, when she was like "Here take my body because i'm a object"
That's not what Yuzu wanted.

I'm sure that wasn't the intent, otherwise I don't think she would've stormed off like that. I'm not gonna defend her actions after Christmas though.

You're thinking about it too much (like Yuzu did). She just wanted to have sex.

That's not love then.

>love
Does there exist a concept that is more overhyped in human history?

Wait. They're going to have sex already? That's fast.

In a drama novel yes

Yuzu

>Wait
No

Sometimes people don't fall in love at the same time. It's not like it was for revenge or anything, anyway. I would've smashed.

I think if Yuzu smashed Volume 4 would've never happened

Nah, it could have, just not in the exact same way it did.

Could've been more crueller

That's not how Mei smiles, I'm creeped out.

I'm going to slightly defend Mei here. She's not exactly quick on the uptake when it comes to this. All it appears to her is that despite knowing Yuzu likes her, Yuzu has rejected sex with her twice. That's obviously confusing. However, the first time, she seemed to understand why it was wrong, and Yuzu explained herself too, that Mei was playing with her feelings. But here? All Yuzu said was "I can't". Yuzu shouldn't have let Mei storm off without explaining why she couldn't have sex with her.
So I actually don't blame Mei for giving Yuzu the cold shoulder. I'm more surprised that Yuzu didn't force any discussion about the issue all the way until the school trip. After Yuzu finally did though, all that is Mei being retarded yeah. I won't defend her actions during the school trip.

Not necessarily, the only thing that would need changing is the date part and the resolution. Maybe Sara would confess and she'd get rejected right away and Nina would make a scene.

user, are you the same guy that says that every time?

That's what I'm saying. It's justified why Mei stormed off after Yuzu rejected her when she thought she was being genuine. But yeah everything during the school trip if not defendable.

Nope.

To be fair, Mei smiling (for real) is just odd. In the manga it's only ever been sad or sarcastic.

This is so OOC. I laughed so hard when she did this. God, it was so awful.

>>Yuzu turning down offer to sex Mei
What is she, gay?

Right. It just doesn't feel right. She could have just gestured a nod for affirmation. Cracking a smile is too excessive for someone like Mei.

She ain't ready, folks. Leave the gay alone.

For crying out loud it was just a brief smile. Not even the most bitter person on Earth would never ever smile. And Yuzu is supposed to be progressively melting her iciness. You don't see that in the manga because manga consist of still shots.

There are a bunch of us who are all creeped out by Mei's smile. Granted, none of us actually know what it looks like save that sad smile, but certainly isn't it.

This show only reinforces the idea that women are psychopaths

For the sofa scene, Yuzu was right. People forget that, at first, she was ready to do it because she said yes and began to take Mei's head to kiss her. At first, she closes her eyes, like people do when they are in the kiss and she just opens them before her lips meet Mei's ones.

And she sees Mei's empty eyes and cold face. She was right. But she should have explained it clearly. Mei was probably genuinely wishing to have sex, but she didn't understand, ignorant she is of anything romantic related, how her behavior was totally inappropriate for such an intimate act. Love being overhyped or not, the most important thing is to know that for Yuzu, the MC, physical affection follows love.

How would you ever explain "I don't see love in your eyes" without causing a fight?

>15y/o
I don't even care, would smash.

Not like that, but more something like Mei is not ready and Yuzu doesn't want to take some benefit from the situation. anyway, I don't blame Yuzu, the contrary, she was totally right and we know that Mei realized she loves Yuzu in volume 7. So she didn't offer sex because she liked Yuzu but more because Yuzu did stick with her and her shit.

anyway, each time Yuzu miss something, she always makes up for it, in volume 4 she tries many times to explain Mei her behavior, Mei never explains anything. In volume 7, she quickly confronts Mei for having fleed during the kiss under the fireworks.

So if people make fun of Yuzu for having let down her chance to have sex with Mei at Christmas, they definitely don't understand Yuzu's character. Personal point of view, Yuzu would be happier at the end of the manga being Mei's supportive sister and having someone else who isn't dishonest like Mei. Mei could have been a great character after the chat with Matsuri in chapter 12.

But the author always makes her step back in full manipulative retard mode... the letter is another example. The wording is so lame in some sentences, adding salt to Yuzu's scars. Problem with Mei, in volume 3, in this Christmas scene and other volumes, is when she thinks she's kind to yuzu, in fact, she does more harm.

>idea
Weird way of spelling fact.

I mean idea in a more platonic way.

How qt.

Matsuri on the offensive!

Loli Yuzu is strong!

>if people make fun of Yuzu for having let down her chance to have sex with Mei
No one is making fun of that. Everyone who seriously supports them knows that Yuzu made the right choice. It's the fact that Yuzu lets Mei go without explaining why she's rejecting Mei that is the problem. And that she let it fester for a month plus. As for volume 4, they were both full retard there. Yes, Mei didn't listen, but Yuzu's sudden case of cannot spit it out is stupid too. The whole arc is weak.

Let's remember that we won't see the best bro this episode. I'll miss her. I'm looking forward the Kyoto trip and the scene where she tries to find Yuzu's weak point by tickling her.

I want my tendies Harumi

Gif better.

But we'll see her when she tells Yuzu to be careful about Matsuri's schemes.

I can't believe Harumin's fucking dead.

It could be the weakest anime finale ever.

It depends if they adapt volume 3's bonus chapter where Matsuri and Harumin hang out.

I want to punch Mei
Episode in few min

Matsuriiiiii

Yuzu is too cute.

Loli Matsuri too

I hate that pink haired slut
Not because her character is written to be antagonistic, but because she's such a fucking cartoonishly crazy psychopath. Outside of having questionable views regarding consent and sexual assault the people in this show are fairly believable and then this fucking maniac comes along and just shatters my immersion.

Matsuri's character at this point is a troubled teenager acting out for attention, since she's neglected by her parents and isn't good at making friends, so she's super clingy to the few friends she has.

but shes not
shes clearly scheming, keeping up her different personas
it's too calculating to dismiss as just acting out

Argh, the cut the episode the same moment than in the manga in chapter 12. Sofa scene isn't finished.

Watch the next episode first. Alot of Matsuri's character is a fake persona.

Well, the preview seems to show they'll adapt faithfully the manga, Mei coldly sisterzoning Yuzu like in chapter 13.

White sisters when?

So they didn't adapt the volume bonus chapter with Harumin?

Next week. But I am afraid Mei will act like in the manga... well, the next two episode will downgrade and waste all the progress we saw in the relationship.

Nope, the manga was adapted almost panel to panel, very few changes... I think we had the best of the series, except Yuzu's confession the only anime watchers will really facepalm non stop.

*from now on. So last three episodes will be a really weak final. They could have gone more original road, but no, the preview shows the sisters didn't talk since the sofa scene. And Mei is cold again.

They could still do some minor changes even if they follow the overall same story. Like how Yuzu's amusement park pic that Sara finds is on her phone now instead of in her wallet. And no point making Mei nicer up until now only to have her act exactly the same as she did in volume 4 in the manga.

I pray they made changes at the very least to smooth out the really rough edges of Volume 4

Attack of the Matsu

Wasn't it obvious they'd do this? They've followed the 4 chapters to 3 episodes formula faithfully till now.

I just think volume 4 is a really bad ending point for the anime. Yes, it's where the two finally get together, but it leaves a bittersweet taste given how Yuzu and Mei act for most of it.

Funny because if they make a second season it will have a even more bad ending

3 weeks until anime finale. 3 guesses on how the anime will end.

1) Mitsuko sequel hook.

2) Yuzu and Mei walking home holding hands.

3) Montage of future events with Yuzu and Mei hanging out with their friends and as a couple.

Actually, if they do a second season it would end with Matsuri overhearing an unknown conversation. Things didn't go to crap until start of volume 9.

Feels like yesterday that Citrus anime started, and now we are already on the final ark, damn!!!

Which is a really odd place to end an anime. I personally think going the OVA route is best. Adapt 5 and 6 as OVA cause 6 has another good cut off point, and then season 2 can adapt 7-10 (assuming Citrus ends at 10 anyway).

Sadly, I think it will end with Yuzu confessing and they just come back to the hotel walking side by side. Many people have their high hopes, but we'll be disappointed.
Like for the non-existent second season. Ichijinsha is already planning future adaptation for other series, so Citrus is finished in its anime form. Maybe one or two OVA at best.

They could just cut volume 8 off a bit early and end it with everyone having fun together in Yuzu and Mei's room. Maybe just have Mei reading happily on her bed, or actually participating in the fun this time.

I think volume 4 bonus chapter would at least have to be adapted loosely, since it's volume 4's epilogue where Mei and Yuzu apologize to the twins and say goodbye to them.

So next week will be the twins right?

Yes, final 3 episodes will be the twins arc.

>not having immediately sex

Subs are out.

>Matsuri trying to force Mei into becoming a camgirl
I like her less and less every time she shows up.

>leaving you senseless
What did she mean by this?

I want to kill that pink cunt

She was trying to force Mei into a compensated date where a middle aged guy would've had sex with Mei.

They didn't show the twins in the preview, i wanted to hear their voices.

Yeah, from the beginning of the episode I thought it was just camgirl stuff. I like her even less now

Sounds like she planned to mindbreak her, but she didn't want Mei to enjoy it, so she refused to.

Maybe they want the twins to be a surprise to anime onlys.

LOL YUZU

But Yuzu is more like a doggo.

Matsuri used to be such a nice girl. Why did everything go so wrong?

It's hard to tell from the preview, but it kind of seemed that Mei wasn't being as harsh to Yuzu as she was in the manga. Only time will tell.

Also, this episode changed something interesting. People always assumed that Matsuri planned to show the pic of the kiss to Yuzu, but the anime makes it clear that she planned to show it to the school, which would cause her grandfather to find out. It also had Yuzu tell Mei that she's stubborn like her grandfather. These things feel like foreshadowing given volume 9.

There are some things that, at the time, Yuri Project didn't translate properly. They also called Yuzu "Yuzuko".

Because Yuzu left the city ... when your sunshine disappears, darkness envelops you. It's the one of the manga's theme. Yuzu brightened everyone's life when meeting Nene, Shiraha, Mei even Harumin who would have ended her school years alone brooding because she couldn't have a friend.

It's time that these people have Yuzu's back now.
Yep, but she thought Mei would chicken out.

Fuck Matsuri, what a total cunt

These two things are in the manga. In the manga, yuzu talks about gramps too and this page shows that Matsuri was planning to show the picture to Yuzu but also her family and the school.

The anime focused entirely on the grandfather's office. It didn't show Yuzu at all. It showed Mei was more worried about her grandfather finding out.

Because Mei clearly said that Yuzu wouldn't fall for it. the anime just made clearer something too implicit in the translation.