Symphogear season 5

Coming 2019 spring.

oh well, at least it's confirmed

But I want it now.

>Tfw sitting here reading about Sympholive on Twitter
I hope they at least tease anything about season 5

I hope they go back to bullying the moon.

I will post this every thread until they dock.

I imagine they'll have something more tomorrow.

Looks like the hype has died down. It might about time they end the series.

>2019
What the fuck.

>When I heard Symphogear was getting a second season and I had to keep singing, I thought "I'm still not free from this?"
-Aoi Yuki, 2018

What would sex with Prelati be like?

This series has seriously overstayed its welcome.

@169261791
Go back to your Darifura/Veg containment threads

That’s actually funny since her “singing” is abysmal.

>still so far away

It's garbage since the second season, but it sells incredibly well.
At this point I'll pretend the franchise doesn't exist.

Your post is funny because your parents don't love you.

>2019
Oh come on, I want to finally forget about this mediocre series.

>2019
What was the point of announcing it now?

>screeching Aoitard in front of the truth

>Why won't you love me, mom?!

Sucks we have to wait an entire year, but I'm looking forward to it.

Plenty of XDU to go around until then

>new symphogay is confirmed
whelp this pleases my dick.

What about real good anime deserving a season 2?

Symphogear is not bad but doesnt really deserve 5 seasons.

Oda nobuna, bento, cube&curious, ...

The franchise ran out of steam 20 episodes ago, the characters have been completely exhausted. Tsubasa and Chris completely lost all edges and barely do anything at all.

Full season please.

Maybe elfnine will be useful this season

>Spring
With Adam being used to basically setup the Custodians again I'm expecting them to come in next season and S5 to be the last. I was hoping it was going to be Winter to end the series on the same season that it started.

I doubt they'll actually let it end while it prints money like it currently does. Be it movies, a soft reboot, or some other asspulled villain.

Wait green is alive?
I thought she died or something

Whatever they do, I hope their first priority is to bring Kanade and Serena back.

I want Carol

Serena I don't give too much of a shit about, but I still maintain four seasons later Kanade's one song is one of the best. Would love to get more, and not in cut down mobage form.

I'm so bored of symphogear already. I would love a reboot.

>Oda nobuna, bento, cube&curious
As much as I love Symphogear, I'd sacrifice a couple of seasons for these to get followups. Just release Symphogear as a manga with a cd and instructions on when to play what song and that'd be good enough.

It's supposed to be. Hibiki is not a singer and she's not that good at it. Lucky for her the gears work just by singing and not by singing WELL.

>It's supposed to be.
You're an idiot.

>it's SUPPOSED to be bad
I don't agree with either of you and think Hibiki's singing is great, but that's a retarded argument you're making there.

>the singing is supposed to be bad in an anime focused on singing

Enjoy your commie subs.

She should stay irrelevant like anyone introduced after the original season if the show actually wants to be somewhat decent for its swan song.

There's literally nothing wrong with Commie subs.
>hurrvenrend
Whatever.

>still an entire year left
Well shit, at least we have a date.
Please will for more seasons after that Nana

Just have Carol pop up during a desperate battle to fuck shit up.

CR has an entire year to fix their mistakes and sub AXZ this time, there's no way they won't get S5.
Please

>There's literally nothing wrong with Commie subs.
Except for the shitty translations and memes and pop cultural references inserted into the lines that they defend by saying "You need to make it sound natural and match the tone and feel more than the literal words" which holds no weight because they can't do that even a little bit when lines call for even an ounce of creativity or writing skill.

What's your problem with Shirabe and Kirika?

But elf is cute

Yukarin cameo when?

So Aoi has bigger bikkis than Bikki or did the artist take some liberties with this image. Either way, not complaining.

Can I have slutty, drunk Aoi instead?

Y.Aoi is so cute and tiny!

Is season 4 worth watching?
How are the songs?

>japs
>big tits
I'm sure the artist was promised a bonus if he was a bit flattering with his Aoi drawing.

nanawillsit.gif

>Is season 4 worth watching?
Yes.
>How are the songs?
Yes.

Yes, if you like Nymphoqueer.

I want the LAST ACTION HERO to come back again again again.

Better than 3 at least.

It fixed most of S3's fuckups, and even made Ignite interesting.
Sadly the villains were awfully underutilized.

True, but season 3 had the better songs.

>2019
2 cour confirmed.
It'll be good confirmed.

Wow. More Hibiki huh. She simply cannot be stopped.

I miss the good old brutal Symphogear

>2019
What the fuck, when they announced S4 and S5 at the same time I thought it would be more like split 2cour with a season or two break, with more connected story leading to the grand finale of the series, not a 1,5 year break between the two.

Cliffhangerbait was a mistake.

You better have a fucking sourc

Nana told me.

I doubt Symphogear will even end at season 5.

Not true except Glorious Break.

We still need the movies for S1 and G.

It needs to go at least until S7.

GB was shit

Zoid wrote
>No other announcements, probably saving for tomorrow. There was no info about season 5 besides air date.
And that's the only thing I will believe until he says more or something shows up on the official website.

Hopefully we will have more scenes with Hibiki and her Dad.

fuck no

If It's a two cour they can end it at last and explain

>Tsubasa's family
>Custodians
>Godslayer
>Fine and the symphogears

Properly

>tfw AXZ even went as far as giving Hibiki a new catchphrase just so we could all move on from Top Dad

can't wait

I just want Nana and fisting.

Reminder that yuri is so pure it literally cancels out the original sin.

The more they try and explain things, the more convoluted it gets.

Kind of a shame desu, her heiki hecchara kinda moved me. Topdad was definitely shit tho.

I'm standing next to Zoid right now and he says this is true. Also I was there and Zoid says I can confirm it myself. So yes, it's confirmed.

The only one of those that really needs exploring is the custodians, which they've already more or less confirmed for next season. Everything else is either self-explanatory or not that important.

My dad works at Zoid and says you're full of shit.

I was going to take a picture of him and post it as proof, but he's only wearing underwear and red hair dye from his Genjuro cosplay so he said no pictures. He said check his twitter, though.

Pretty much.
Tsubasa family is more or less covered already, powerful and influential old clan, we got a glimpse of Tsubasa's relationship with her father, and all of that being quite fucked up, not much more that needs detailed explaining.

Custodians and related to them godslayer are obviously going to be the focus of S5

Fine and Symphogears were already explained. She created them just to get funding for Kadingir, but what was supposed to be a cover up for her ultimate weapon turned out to be strong enough to screw her over. That's it.

Shirabe is the cutest gear dess

Masterful trolling, well done.

Do you think Maria will do something useful this time and not be a massive failure?

>Kaneko
>explaining everything
>ever

Please enjoy 10 pages of keywords that still only reveal 80% of what's going on.

Technically it was because of the lesbeam, not because of yuri. They could have equally well shot Genjuro with the same result.

She'll finally realize she should just be Tsubasa's housewife.

She would fuck that up as well.

She might be slightly more useful than Elf9.