Grancrest Senki: the Blacked Princess

animenewsnetwork.com/review/record-of-grancrest-war/episode-9/.128487
>There are a lot of shocking and horrific things that happen on “Record of Grancrest war” that we generally accept as normal within the Atlatan continent, but something truly disturbing happened in ninth episode.
>Milza Kuches forcefully pushed Marrine Kreische to the ground and raped her as she struggled to resist him. Besides being one of the most unsettling scenes to watch from the series (and that’s saying something), it was even more shocking to campaign players — in the campaign Milza and Marrine did have sex, but it was consensual.
>Mamoru Hatakeyama, who directs the adaptation, told ANN that it wasn’t completely a rape scene. “It becomes consensual by the end,” he said, “because anything for them ultimately results in a turn-on, especially a power struggle.”

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dvferj.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mass murder is okay but rape isn't
Goes to show you men are barely even human in the eyes of 3D thots.

Men are mutants.

>raped her as she struggled to resist him
he didnt rape her, she whored herself out to him in exchange for his army.
> she struggled to resist him
she literally says he has to do all the work cuz shes a virgin and proceeds to lay there like a dead fish

It's like these reviewers dont watch the anime they review

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Racist, desu. He got down on one knee and politely asked have sex with her. She consented to have sex with him, had her servants strip her, and then offered herself to him without once revoking the consent.

This wasn't rape at all. Whoever wrote that must feel that a pure, fair-skinned maiden cannot willingly have sex with a dirty sandnigger, therefore it must be rape.

it's also considered rape if she regrets it afterwards

>Mamoru Hatakeyama, who directs the adaptation, told ANN
Weak bait, user.

>and raped her as she struggled to resist him.
Did that retard not watch the episode at all?

It wasn't even that big a of a deal, she knows Milza is her trump card against her enemies and if using her body once to get the edge is all it takes then she does it. Obviously she feels conflicted because she still loves Alexis but realizes that they would never be together anyway of course they do get together, but how would she know that at this point

>this is now every Grancrest thread from now on
a real shame

PICKED UP

Yeah. The show has been pushing that chauvinist "tragic princess" angle for a while.

We're supposed to feel bad for the woman because she makes decisions that have consequences; which is a burden much too heavy for a female.

>that spoiler
Poor Alexis, he deserves someone better.

So I watched 5 episodes of this and I'm bored as fuck. Does it get any better because so far it looks like a generic isekai with a bland self insert MC.

No, fuck that wuss.

>generic isekai with a bland self insert MC
But Lord Theo isn't a NEET who came from another world. He's not really a gary stu either.

no, im sure a lot of people dropped it until this episode happened

GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY MOOD IS RUINED FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

>that spoiler
Did you buy the novels or read some jp spoilers? I can't find a link to any volume after the fourth.

I couldn't fall asleep last night.

some jp user posted it on the thread yesterday

What? The raws for the volumes? And I just read Marrine section on jp wikipedia. What the fuck.

>and if using her body once to get the edge is all it takes then she does it.
That wasn't really how she got to join him, anyway. He already wanted to join anyway after seeing what she's willing to do to obtain total victory. He just wanted some last proof that she's willing to sacrifice absolutely everything for it, even her love for Alexis.

Isekai does not mean fantasy

You guys realize everything OP said is made up and not in the actual article right?

Didn't he say he doesn't know what's going to happen with them because he hasn't seen the final volume yet?

>implying ill give ANN traffic

>applying real laws to fiction

>implying ANN would get to talk with the director right after the episode ended
Are you fucking retarded?

Isekai means different world. Grancrest is the classic isekai: the one where the MC starts already in a different world.

>regret = rape
>a real law

Fuck this berenstain universe. I want out.

What is your favorite isekai? I like The Lord of the Rings myself

Does Muhammad at least die like a bitch to Theo?

They fucked didn't they?

my.mixtape.moe/dvferj.mp3

all night long

She wil be pregnant by the end?

What a progressive anime.

>It's like these reviewers dont watch the anime they review

It's always impressive to behold. Especially considering the effort they put into trying to paint them as more than cheap, dumb entertainment for social outcasts.

Why are they so obsessed with "ending the chaos"? So far they have killed far more people than chaos, just this week they poisoned an entire fortress while so far Chaos has only killed TWO people.

I think the world would be in safer hands if it was at the mercy of the Chaos instead at the mercy of these so called "Lords"

>fails to understand that it's all part of the "are you willing to do whatever it takes to win" sentiment

but ofc a woman living in a 1st world dream wrote the article, so Im not at all suprised

>ANN review
Fuck off, faggot.

I'm not sure if my faith in humanity has recovered a bit or dipped a bit further. Still, lesson learned: RTFA.

Are you retarded, the review doesn't say anything about rape.

I swear to god this board is worse than Sup Forums

What do you expect from an obvious shitposting thread.

On the surface it may look like she prostituted herself for power, but I'm fairly certain she just wanted a strong alpha male to fuck her.

All is well as long as Siluca doesnt get raped or killed

I havn't been to Sup Forums in almost 3 years and this is the first time i've been back just to say how fucking triggered I got from her fucking the middle east guy and not Alexis after a whole episode about how they want to be together. I havn't been this mad at an anime since I dont know when. just wow. the absolute state of women quantified into a 30 second scene in a chinese cartoon.

>raped her as she struggled to resist him
>raped
>struggled
>resist

I fucking hate people

>“It becomes consensual by the end,” he said, “because anything for them ultimately results in a turn-on, especially a power struggle.”
I understood that reference.

I went from confused to mad to disgusted to DROPPED

Moron.

I came here to see the meltdown over Alexis getting cucked by edgy kebab of all things. Im not disapointed.
I do like how Marine becomes merciless, but I feel for that poor beta male who willingly gave up his throne because he can't rule for shit and doesn't want to get better at it. Oh wait, I don't. Still wish Milza gets BTFO at some point.

There was more

FUCK U JAPAN. JUST FUCK U
I will not spend a single cent on anything Japanese
fucking rapists
and yes, I watched this shit
fucking normalfags

did I say that the article said anything about rape? no. what I meant was that I believe the article is wrong about the whole "a woman bent on self-destruction" angle.

He does. Based Theo puts him down like a dog in volume 7.

JAPAN YES

You think everything is a self-insert because you yourself think in terms of self-insertion. It's just projection.

Spoiled myself but I expected that to happen anyway. Can't wait.

Why isn't anyone talking about theo and siluca?

Because the threads are being flooded by people that don't even watch the show thanks to Ntr bait.

Because people who get riled up by NTR secretely enjoy it and can't shut up about it. Also this Also I think everyone kind of expected Theo and Siluca to get it on, Im glad they did it in episode 9 and that it wasn't left in status quo like in so many other works.

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?

It's pretty sad that NTRfags are the most vocal minority on Sup Forums right now.

>SJW being against cultural norms that people of color have
What a racist nazi alt-righters.

Refugees welcome.

I'd say that anti-NTR fags are just as vocal if not more. As soon as NTR appear they'll cry everywhere and insult anyone they suspect of being an NTRfag.

I miss her

True, they deserve each other.

She lied (or in the case of your sentence, lie) there. Not lay. You lie down. You lay traps. You lay mines. You lay a tray down. Are Americans incapable of understanding some words are spelled the same but have different meanings? Guess they're happy Spanish is gonna be their new language.

As for the topic, none of that is actually said, but once again the Sup Forumsedditor and or Sup Forumseddit hordes have invaded Sup Forums and make up bullshit because they know nobody is going to check shit.

Isn't she the antagonist? Literally who cares about her? The main couple's romance bloomed and they fucked even before the halfway point of the show, yet all people are talking about is some secondary character getting ARAB'D.

She does say she is a virgin and has no experience though.

What a slut, now even the guy she loves wont accept her

How does it feel knowing his boiling hot impregnating seed was filling her up?

that wasnt rape at all tho she sold herself out, like she coulda just said no but shes a tard lmao

We are lucky it's a 2 cour, the NTR train will die out somtime soon.

He does. That's what makes this even funnier. Despite being the wet dream of nearly every girl in the kingdom, he still settles for a literal whore who had zero problem giving her virginity to a guy she just met and doesn't even like for the sake of a little power that ends up being useless anyway.

Correct, my point is that the article never mentions 'lol cuz it's OK raperapeparprwp' crap that OP has said. The best lies are ones that contain a kernel of truth. As for this, Sup Forums really fucking warps peoples minds. People immediately believe anything they read if it's about dem ESS JAY DOUBLE YOUS. The Alt-SJW love to do this shit for (You)'s.

thats what makes me mad the most, that alexis never even finds out and she takes no consequences for her stupid decisions. Thatll prob be the reason this anime gets a low score on my list or whatever, i dont mind scenes like this only if theyre followed up properly. Doing some shit like this as a "shock factor" then just forgetting about it completely is bad writing

Ah sorry I just misunderstood your post.

Well I can sympathize with the anti side when you have idiots calling stuff NTR that isn't and shit up threads arguing.

We're not there yet, and how is that even a stupid decision ? They themselves say that the support from Dartania is quite important for the Alliance. A non married queen sleeping around a bit isn't strange in the slightest, she can get rid of that support and gain a valuable ally with one fuck. That's a pretty smart choice in my book.
What you described isn't ntrfags but the usual waifufags engaging in waifu wars, and anti-ntrfags.

it was the rape of my soul

> blond_hair blue_eyes sex interracial webm
> japan yes

Will mc ever fuck main girl or the brown twins? Going to drop it if not, it's boring since MC doesn't do shit

its stupid because i bet if she just talks to alexis all this could end, neither side wants this war shes just picking out the elite lords that hate her trying to find out who killed her father. Like Milza is probably one of the people that orchestrated the plot to kill those two, he would totally be against something like a peaceful union since every action hes mad thus far was in support of a militarized dictator. At this point what shes doing is only out of paranoia and shes ruining herself by doing so. Shes actually sleeping with the enemy just to be betrayed later, its pathetically stupid.
thats fair

We tried to but the NTR/antiNTR-fags outnumbered us. I personally could not give a shit about Marrine or Alexis or Mirza. I'm happy for my boy Theo.

Fucking idiot

So how did she even know the mudslime would come to her side in the first place? It just seems strange she suddenly would want an enemy to come join her side when she hasn't done it for any other enemy.

I hope that BD/DVD sales fails.

>its stupid because i bet if she just talks to alexis all this could end, neither side wants this war
First that's not about this scene in particular, and second Marine's deal is precisely that there are people on both sides who want this war to happen, and they went as far as murdering both emperors to make sure it does. She can't just go speak to Alexis if that means that Alexis will get backstabbed two days later.
That's why she goes full on villain and settle on unifying the continent by force. By doing so she'll gain more power and the treacherous faction won't act against her or Alexis.

She has no reason to fear Milza if their goal is the same (she most likely won't let her guard down anyway especially since she wont forget that night).

It's not exactly paranoia when your marriage is ruined and your father killed.

How is milzas goal anywhere near hers. Dudes legit just killing to kill, hes a power hungry nut lmao. And by the looks of the scene he was ready to switch sides as soon as she used the chaos just cuz he thought she was crazier, theres no reason to assume someone like that wont betray you later on and apparently it happens. Shes handling this in the worst way imo

To novel fags: what are the odds the 2 cours will animate the entire novel (now that it's finished)? We know Theo is going to be emperor, but what happens to Villar?

Isn't he technically neutral? He wasn't sworn to either side until then

He wanted to join her when he saw that because he believed she has what it takes to be the winner, he's just a 'do whatever is necessary' type

>Shes actually sleeping with the enemy just to be betrayed later
Raghead turned out to be a corrupt individual in the end.
She is going to remember forever the pain, pleasure, and him cumming inside her everynight before she sleeps that her first time is with a traitorous dick.

Oh btw She and Alexis got married like nothing happened.