New PV, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=1oTxGJcx04Q

>blue fucking hair
It was supposed to be red.

Hina looks cute as hell.
Nitta's voice fucking sucks.

Bracing for disappointment.

Art style looks high quality

If the anime is good it's great, if the anime sucks at least we might get doujins out of it.

Cool, its been awhile since we had a good 'girl falls out of the sky' anime.

Art also looks amazing

grabbing a pencil to pencil it into my possibles list for watching this year.

i dont like Nitta's VA

I liked her mango voice better.

>i dont like Nitta's VA
Really? sounds exactly how i imagined his voice will be.

>blue hair
I'm somehow not bothered by it.

Sweet, best daughteru is right there.

Well, im pretty hyped.

Is this 1 cour? I'm curious as to how they're gonna pace the show. It'll most likely end before the timeskip, so I wonder how'll they fit all those chapters in to 12 episodes. I'm thinking it's gonna be like Nichijou, in terms of progression.

Man, Hina sounds cute as fuck, Nitta is just fine I guess. From which chapter was that scene in which Hina looks like a b-movie monster?

Guys who don't like Nitta's VA, how do you expect him to sound? Just curious.

When I was reading through the manga I made this crop and it was my favourite image for like the entire month afterwards for some reason.

Hitomis voice sounds too serious. Anzu is not cute enought. Hina does not sounds annoying enough. Nitta is ok.

You can compare it to the action of putting your cute daughter's picture on your wallet. Definitely the same thing.

It saddens me a bit that we won't get to see my favorite chapter animated.

You're a man of culture, Satan.

I always wonder why Sabu does not get a suit, just like Nitta and the other yakuza.

He really dresses like a bum.

He is in the lowest level, he don't deserve a suit yet, and probably never.

Dont really remember but might be one of the first ones, just Nitta being scared of her.

Cheer up, Hiyoshi kun!

Friendly reminder
>Hinafag are cat people
>Anzufags are dog people
>Maofags are fish people
>Hitomifags are reptile people
>Harufags are pedos

It really fits.

Sabu is just a subordinate of Nitta, which makes him a soldier of the syndicate. Yakuza soldiers usually dress in casual clothes compared to their superiors.

(x) ship

You can also call it a paternityboner

Ready

>loli abuse

picked up

Everyone gets abused

Adults included.

I wanted something more gruff. Not too much, just enough to sell that he's not straight-laced.

True. He sounds like generic Mc MC here. Let's hope it's just the pv

I hope this will be successful enough for a second season so I can see Hiro too.

Agree, very well put.

Yeah my thoughts exactly. He sounds like a generic guy, I wanted him to sound more like a Yakuza. He just sounds boring.
Even in the scenes where he's angry or excited in the PV he still sounds boring.

But he is a first generation yakuza who would be better selling cars or being a regular salaryman, I think that’s the point of his character, he is a yakuza because he is a loser not because he has a yakuza soul.

For some reason I expected this rationalization, it's like saying that he shouldn't have the fake blonde hair or some of his yakuza-esque body language because "that's the point", that's not how it works.

But that's exactly how it works. Nitta is nothing but a bad faker.

Yeah I guess that's kinda true.
I was actually kinda hoping the anime was going for an angle where it's something like he talks like that normally but when he's with the Yakuza he changes his voice a bit to sound a bit tougher but I feel like that's too much to expect.
But at the same time it's not like he hasn't been with the Yakuza for a while like it or not he would pick up their speech patterns, especially when he would be trying to fit in.

No. is right saying Nitta should look and sound like a yakuza, at least a little bit, but you're also wrong saying Nitta is just a faker. He didn't kill all those men like everyone believe he did but he's still a yakuza who got into gunfights. He's hardened enough to lead all his subordinates, do politics and go on suicide missions.

He should sound bratty at times when he's being an asshole about his china vases and stuff but this teenager voice doesn't fit him.

So he doesn't have fake blond hair and some yakuza-esque body language, it's all a collective illusion. Bullshit aside, you also completely failed to understand what what "that's not how it works", you don't take a raw concept just brainlessly put it on paper, there are things nuisances and proportions in execution.

failed to understand what "that's not how it works" means*

While we're on the topic I imagined Hina having a more monotone and less "cute" or high pitched voice but the show will be enjoyable regardless.

I meant nuances and proportions, fuck.

Hina sounds pretty much exactly what imagined. Nitta doesnt sound bad, but it would help to use a more mature tone of voice in some scenes.

Yeah same, but her voice isn't as bad or out of place as Nitta's voice so I just ignored it.

He is a yakuza because there is where hw found a job.

If he can yell about his fangs we'll be good.

Same here. At least it's a very pleasant voice and performance.

Remember how he got the scar? Is actually hilarius. Only real yakuza are Ojabun, fatman and the man who gave Nitta that scar. Also Nitta’s hard points are about him being an administrative, is thank to Hina that he gets his new reputation. But yes, maybe we will get him more into yakuza mode when we see him interact with the others.

I like Hina’s VAs.

>Remember how he got the scar? Is actually hilarius
Forgot
He's still a hardened fucker, a silly and nice one but he shouldn't sound like a kid.

You perfectly summed it up.

>Hina smiling
DROPPED

I was expecting something more like Kiryuu-chan.

>Nitta's voice is not like in the manga

This but unironically

Hina is better; at least she won't betray you and for some reason, I really like autistic cute girls.

I can dig teh studio giving new voice actors a chance with this anime. I just hope Nitta's VA manages to sound intimidating enough when the time comes

Looks great

I always wondered where they went. It felt like they were pretty common for harem anime to kickstart the whole thing off like dears or dna2. I kinda miss those.