Nande koko ni sensei ga

A translator has agreed to start working on this series. He is looking for an editor/redrawer/typesetter

First 2 chapters here:
docs.google.com/document/d/1srbniaqhFZ1TBn0T49QJ2akyvovRKry9DuUAZ7nk0wk/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1dKAmV2lEvwXhVNExb4kZSAleZik8rHaRLmFNrjCd19E/edit?usp=sharing

Raw here:
mediafire.com/file/21lukv18scvwxrn/Nan_de_Koko_ni_Sensei_ga_v01.rar

Other urls found in this thread:

ravens-scans.com/
mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=134736&stype=series
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes please.

Isn't V1 and another few chapters already up on Mado?

Wasted effort.

>Nande Koko is getting worked on again

I will love you forever translator-kun.

Nice

don't get your hopes up he doesn't want to work on untranslated content but instead waste time using crappy raws to redo the early chapters

>why aren't they doing what i want them to do
If you're gonna cry like this you should probably just learn nip already.

I'm not 'crying', retard. I'm not going to bother following your work if you aren't going to contribute anything worthwhile for months.

I thought it was a series of unrelated chapters.

At least they are contributing something unlike yourself.

Not of concern. And it's hardly 'something' if the work has already been done.

Does the author do hentai?

No

There are 2 version of the first few chapters already translated. One is by YoManga, which is LH-tier, and one is by Mangazuki, who did the first 2 chapters then skipped to chapter 5

fuck you, i thought you will translate the newest chapters not the old stuff weve had available for months

Dropped

no user there are three versions of the first two chapters you've forgotten ravens, and 2 versions of 3 and 4 which mangazuki didn't get to redo before shitting the bed

Raven scans is a Spanish group
ravens-scans.com/

You didn't even check.....
mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=134736&stype=series

ravens scans is the version currently on mangadex

Fuck, who even uses Facebook nowaday.

Now that the nurse's arc is over what kind of teacher do you think will be next?

mangazuki's translation of chapter 1&2 seems to be better than this

young male teacher
and strict student council president

>young male teacher
Not going to happen.

>A translator has agreed to start working on this series

Why not?

You don't need translations to enjoy this thing.

True, but hearing internal monologue like "I shouldn't be doing this, it's inappropriate" in any foreign media makes the experience 10x better.

Please donate on his Patreon/Kickstarter page so he can immediately start working on it.

Kill yourself.

demon sensei>tomboy sensei>nurse>angel sensei

>At least they are contributing something
Not that guy but if what they’re contributing is shit we don’t need for months before the shit we want, I’m not even going to bother for said months.

Wait so we're getting translations but they're starting over from the beginning? What's the fucking point? It's fine if you want to go back and redo LQ chapters but do that shit in between the new stuff especially when there's a massive backlog of untranslated chapters.

is the new couple revealed yet?

hope

Jesus Christ

>retranslate
Incoming burnout