Post your manga collection

post your manga collection

no

Nu-Sup Forums doesn't own physical media.

But I don't collect manga. I read them.

Is that Berserk with fucked up spines? Jesus, it hurts

I'm too drunk to be bothered taking a photo but I have all of FMA, the JJBA hardcovers, Future Diary 1 - 10, all of Hellsing, D. Grey Man 1 - 24, the Gyo, Tomie and Uzumaki hardcovers, all of Assassination Classroom, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Chrono Crusade, World Trigger 1 - 8, all of One Piece, Ghost in the Shell, Bakuman, Death Note, Soul Eater, One Punch Man, Akira, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Dragon Ball (and Z), 20th Century Boys, Monster, Pluto, Gundam the Originm and the first Planetes omnibus.

>Streaming manga

I wish I organized my mango better so I could post it on a chinese fruit forum without feeling ashamed. I have no complete collections.

>World TRigger
I want it to continue so much

kissmanga

It's not that big, have more figures.

I started reading some of my old VIZ Naruto for the hell of it and goddamn, the pages are so tiny. I can't believe I used to be able to read physical manga, I'm just too used to zoomed in to 200+% on my 27" monitor.

Can't be bothered to take a photo but I'll just list what I have finished collecting:
A Drifting Life
Abandon The Old in Tokyo
The Push Man and Other Stories
Tropics of the Sea
Dream Fossil
Gyo
Fragments of Horror
Tomie
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part one: Phantom Blood
Planetes
Parasyte
Trigun
Trigun: Maximum
Death Note
Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer
Goodnight Punpun
A Girl on the Shore
A Silent Voice
Naruto part one
Ghost in the Shell
Franken Fran
Strike Witches: Fuso Sea Incident
A Distant Neighborhood
Guardians of the Louvre

And I forgot Onwards Towards Our Noble Deaths and Insufficient Direction.

I'm sorry, haven't touched them in years.

I find having to zoom in more annoying than just seeing the whole page, though. Paper is usually clearer than a screen, no matter how small it is.

>tfw poorfag

How did you manage to get a Girls Last Tour volume one? I've struggled to find one even in print, did you get it before it went out or have they restocked it again?

>Japanese
One Piece 1-54 and Wanted!
Dragon Ball rereleases with I think more chapters per volume than originally 1-3
Mobile Police Patlabor wideban 1-11

>English
Hellsing 1
Rave Master 1
Death Note 1-11
Soul Eater 1-5
Shaman King 1
YuYu Hakusho 1-6
Dragon Ball 1
Dragonball Z 1
FLCL 1
Monster 1
Buso Renkin 1-10
Rurouni Kenshin 1-28

Used to have several Naruto and Bleach volumes but got rid of them since I dropped them at some point and felt they were taking up space. There hasn't been any manga I've felt worth buying for a pretty long time and my space is limited anyway. I'd probably only start buying something new if it was one of the series that I want to read that aren't currently getting scanlated.

Nice Yuru Yuri volumes.

It still in stock on amazon, from multiple retailers. I bought vol's 1 and 2 sometime before the anime aired though not after so it might have been out of stock for a while.

I've had trouble getting a volume one but I notice it does seem to be in stock on Amazon. Still I've had one on order at my local comic shop since December and they mentioned it's a supply issue.

Have you read official scans? They are cleaner than any physical releases.

What a shitty shelf design. Literally wasting space for the meme zigzag pattern.

I have something like 3000+ over 3 different places, collected in exactly 20 years, so let's see how many I can remember. most of them are in italian, some are in Jp and a bit are in english. All series are either completed or up to the last published volume.

Akagi
Hayate no gotoku
Azumanga
Slam Dunk
Jojo from PB to Jojolion
historie
urusei yatsura
ranma1/2
inuyasha
rinne
POkemon adventure
Spirit circle
Hoshi no samidare
sengoku youko
Shonan Junai Gumi
Gto
Maison Ikkoku
Death note
one piece
bleach
yu yu hakushu
city hunter
hellsing
medaka box
Gunslinger girls
Genshiken
Kekkai sensen
Gintama
Ad astra
One punch man.
Sangatsu
air gear
nodame cantabile
genius family company
yotsuba
dragon ball
tsubasa chronicle
eyeshild 21
xxx holic
hunterxhunter
bakuman
giant killing
arpeggio
tenjo tenge
to love ru and darkness
dragonball
ushio and tora
the world only god knows
keroro
Arale

and those are just the one that come to mind easily

Started getting physical stuff as a new year’s resolution after seeing the Bleach tankobons at a local book shop, now I’m slipping down the slope fast. Starting with stuff I’ve already read online and kept up with a while; this’ll grow fast once spring break hits and I can travel to check out Kinokuniya Chicago.

Which method do you do when buying, getting a volume the month it comes out and wait for the rest to follow within the year or buy the entire set all at once?

last 2 week purchase

I feel bad for all those books.

Top left name

Wow, they really did not give a shit about spoilers, did they?

italy has the most retarded publishers

Not pictured: Gunslinger Girl, Sidonia, some Prison School and OPM, Drifters, Kekkai Sensen, Monster Musume, Spicy Wolf & Haruhi LNs, Killing Bites vol. 1 (German).

i only buy shit i cant pirate

How are the physical releases of Fire Punch so far? Volume one just got released in my country and I'm planning on picking it up sometime this month.

Man that last cover of the italian edition of Joe looks amazing, can you post more photos?

Last couple volumes I bought:
Made in Abyss volume one
Ajin volumes 6,7,8 and 9
Goodnight Punpun omnibus 3

Would've preferred a hardcover release for Punpun but oh well.

arte: it's a bout cute noblewoman that want to be an artist in 1500 florance
sure, i added Urusei Color because autism

They look amazing, I hope someday they license those here.

I hope Seven Seas license Joe and give it a respectable release.

i hope it too, JOE need more love

those are some of manga I bought in the last 6/7 months but are not in my favorite list, so I have to sort them take them in my secondary archive, but i keep procrastinating it

No photo since I'm in work and taking all this shit from closet would take lots of time, numbers are obviously volumes

Dragon Ball - 42
One Punch Man - 9
Slayers - 8
Drifters - 4
One Piece - 47
Koe no Katachi - 4
Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou - 3
Spice & Wolf - 13
The Ancient Magus' Bride - 5
Poison City - 1
Manhole - 2
Higurashi no naku koro ni - 9 (2in1)
Totsukuni no Shoujo - 2
Knights of Sidonia - 8
Vinland Saga - 2 (2in1)
Lovecraft stories by Tanabe Gou - 3
Otoyomegatari - 8
Gundam Thunderbolt - 4
Pluto - 8
Wandering Island - 1
series of works by Junji Ito - 11
Berserk - 15
Vagabond - 3 (2in1)
Blame! - 6 (2in1)
Please tell me! Galko-chan - 4
Record of Lodoss War - 3
Planetes - 2 (2in1)
Ghost in the Shell - 3
Hideout - 1
Solanin - 2
Hikari no Machi - 1
Battle Royale - 15
Abara - 1
Emma - 10
Monster - 9 (2in1)
Neon Genesis Evangelion - 14
Green Blood - 5
works by Jiro Taniguchi - 7
Bradherley's Coach - 1
Duds Hunt - 1
Japan - 1
King Of Wolves - 1
Message to Adolf - 2 (2in1)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 9
Apollo's Song - 2
Hiroki Endo's Tanpenshu - 1
Hitsuji no Uta - 3
Acony - 1 (3in1)
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - 2 (some big edition)
Hotel - 1
Wolverine - SNIKT! - 1
Reset - 1
Kuro - 3
The Promised Neverland - 1
Prophecy - 3
Gundam Origin - 12 (2in1)
Opus - 1
Queen Emeraldas - 2 (2in1)
Captain Harlock: Dimensional Voyage - 1
Fumetsu no Anata e - 1
Rurouni Kenshin - 4 (2in1)
Murcielago - 4

I buy manga lots on EBay and buy anything that’s missing on abebooks.

A lot of the series I have are out of print, which makes it hard to decide if I should sell them off or hold onto them. I bought a decent amount of them when I was in highschool.

If they do well with Devilman,Captain Harlock and Yamato I think they will license more classics.

Not much of a collection, most of it is just random volumes I picked up for 100 yen a piece at book off because they had furigana.

I'm working on it.

>implying i have a job

I got one too, Kraut Amazon has them stocked.

>panpanya
i'm super jealous

Surprising, considering how shitty German amazon usually is when it comes to English translated manga.

Hey op what’s on the top right after the junji ito stuff?

gundam origin, probably the most expensive manga i own also probably the nicest manga release ever

Is Spirit Circle an omnibus like Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer or is it single volumes?

Thanks it looked familiar.

Great collection man.

Yeah, sometimes we're lucky. Vol 10 of Watamote wasn't even listed for several weeks.

Why is Ikea stuff always so depth?

inb4 fakku

Nice to see someone else has Ajin in their collection. Is it just me or does this series not seem to get a lot of love on Sup Forums?

>fakku

Single volumes right now.

Monthly manga generally aren't talked about as much. Doesn't help that releases have been short and spotty recently because of various issues the author's been having. Hopefully either this month or next month we get a full chapter again.

It also doesn't have a currently running anime so that also doesn't help.

>buy Yen Press, The "missing content near the spine due to his scanning method" company

But the anime did help get it more attention, didn't watch it though, since I didn't like the art style and I heard a lot of it was filler. We're also catching up to the Japanese release in English I believe we're just one volume behind. I'm hoping there isn't a delay with the series or Vertical cancel it. I would be pretty pissed if they do but also surprised, not sure if they have canceled anything when it was still ongoing, I know Jump have but not sure about Vertical or any other company.

Was Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer originally released as single volumes outside Japan? I think it only got an omnibus release but 2 in 1s of Spirit Circle would be pretty nice.

I need more shelves

That edition of Dune looks hideous and we're never getting a Hidamari Sketch omnibus, are we?

I havent seen any other editions but i'd say the front looks pretty good.
And there isnt really a point to a Hidamari Sketch omnibus until its finished, which is never

I mostly just own what I'm about to rip apart and scan, so my shelf fluctuates weekly.

What's with the crystal skull and faggy Egypt head, edgelord?

wheres teh gohan blanco series?

This looks like what my collection would have looked like if I had way more time to read.
Kind of scary how similar parts of it is to what I own. Even the Pratchett books.

That's a pathetically tiny amount of Pratchett

Oh boy this shit again!

what's the manga at the top most right? the colors look pretty neat.

The Gundam The Origin hardcovers, looks like.

>i only buy shit i cant pirate
Just from a quick glance, こころ is definitely on 青空文庫. Pretty sure I've seen それから too.

don't have a pic of my mangas because I'm currently moving, but my favourite and most important piece has already been moved

>so few azumanga omnibuses in this thread

I knew Sup Forums had gone downhill but holy FUCK

Been meaning to get it for a while and now it's a decent price. Been seeing it nearly £20 everywhere but Amazon has it listed for nearly £10.

dont have much but I wanna get the english releases of made in abyss some time

I've only started last summer verdomme
I'm going to need more shelves

I got it last month. Decent but they fucked up on the map of the Abyss on the front page. Sixth layer is accidentally called the seventh layer yet when Shiggy pulls out the map later in the volume it's actually correct. Odd.

fuck, I want this so badly but it's expensive as hell

Forgot my picture.

I got it for 120$, but I'd have gladly paid even 200. Worth every single cent, it's just beautiful.

Don't tempt me, user.

Thoughts on Infinite Jest? I think Wallace is a decent enough writer but he's clearly better at essays than prose fiction. I see you also got the best cover too. Is that Death Note all in one difficult to read? Something tells me the spine would be wrecked constantly after readings but I've heard from sources it holds up pretty well. Seems to be more of a fashion accessory than a legit way to read a series.

What do you think Sup Forums ?
1/3

2/3

3/3

>Everyone owns shounenshit
So these are the so-called manga only patricians

It's again.
Do you think I can get it at that price in Europe? Where did you buy it from?

Imagine actually buying manga.

I have it

Bought this recently

There wasn't anything BUT shounenshit available in the early 00s. Everything either went out of print or became ridiculously expensive since the companies publishing them either went bust or just didn't care anymore. Nice to see that is rectified now and we've got a decent amount from all sorts of circles available in the west again.