Captain Tsubasa

Is Sup Forums ready for the ultimate soccer anime this coming april?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCJ5gE5f0v4
youtube.com/watch?v=B2-rOkodSYg
youtube.com/watch?v=RI6UmynTB14
youtube.com/watch?v=1WfOtCR8L1s
youtube.com/watch?v=NOHGKooEx3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how much will they adapt, thats the true question. If they just redo road to 2002 then its shit.

why are their heads so small

Will they adapt the whole dream sequence? I really hope so because otherwise we won't have any series.

Why are they 90% legs?

i thought the north star 1986 movie had bad leg to body proportions

To make things worse, their faces look practically the same they did back in elementary school.

I know the body proportions are a meme but actually it works well with the action.

si paco.

youtube.com/watch?v=vCJ5gE5f0v4 why is this opening so superior

road to 2002 arc is incomplete in the anime, go read the mango.

i've read it and thats exactly why i said they should adapt the manga instead of revamp road to 2002

well they did the same shit with Captain Tsubasa J. Remake part of the first series, do some bit of World Youth didn't complete.

Road to 2002 instead rushed through everything to get to Road to 2002 even going so far as skipping an entire arc leading to inconsistencies and a chronological mess.

I'm hoping this is the first proper reboot of Captain Tsubasa that doesn't rush or skip entire arcs.

True. they are a meme, but they also improve the manga considerably. Elongated legs work when 90% of your manga is about kyojin using their legs to duke it out.

PONGAN ATENCION

Pretty sure that's a foul

Huh? Foul? Where?

that's normal

LLEGARON YA PARA TRIUNFAR
MUCHOS GOLES VAN A ANOTAR

Jap one will always be superior

youtube.com/watch?v=B2-rOkodSYg

I don't even care about football anymore, but I'll definitely watch it. This shit defined my chilhood.

I haven't watched barely any football anime so this should be a nice change from the usual baseball/volleyball stuff.

I can't watch fictional sports series. Whether it's anime or live action, I just can't get into them. Real sports have enough drama to them. Sometimes sports "journalists" even spice that up with bullshit reports.

DRAGON SCREAMER!

>Mexico
>relevant in football

They are in Captain Tsubasa. Only thing that matters.

youtube.com/watch?v=RI6UmynTB14

youtube.com/watch?v=1WfOtCR8L1s

Beast OP. Too bad the actual show never came anywhere close to the original 1983 series.

>football
If you knew anything about Tsubasa, it's more like Dragonball than actual football.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOHGKooEx3g