ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/969038833076420608
youtube.com/watch?v=Joy1pKH_yzg
youtube.com/watch?v=uhv4mnEEAZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Waifu time

it was time

Inking the same page he was sketching in the previous stream.

Her tits are shrinking.

It does not seem like he has made much progress

Doesn't mean he can't finish it up and wait for it to release. It's better to get started and finished on it rather than take breaks for weeks at a time and then have to do 50+ pages of bonus material for 2 volumes while working on current chapter.

what kill the hype?

The amount of bonus material in the recent volumes has been minimal.

Your shitty spic English

There was another OPM thread but already got deleted.

Maybe he was working with Volume 16 stuff offscreen.

Volume 16 is set for April 4th.

So next couple of volumes will have a lot of pages missing? The chapters don't have a nice set number of pages.

If we are lucky we are getting the first S2 preview by the end of the month.

>Source: my ass

Meaw

Mosquito from the previous stream

S1 preview came in March

He already posted the complete version on Twitter dude

Was working on a full body shot of my Psykos redesign.

Really?

And?

Isn't this dress too tight? You can't walk in that kind of dress.

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/969038833076420608

She is so hot

She's a flying esper you know. Combined with the fact her main body is normally supposed to stay at the same place, I felt this kind of dress fit her well and gave a nice enough difference to not looks like a Fubuki clone.

Aside from that, since her dress showed the least amount of skin, I thought a window on the back could be a good addition.

Also, crazy eyes and eye bags.

she does not look amused

She was forced to pay Saitamas meal.

>MUH
user do you have a pen name?

>She gives to this look and tells you to pull down your pants and jerk off
Would you?

Why in the fuck would i pull my pants down and jerk off when she's right there for some prime fucking?

Thegoldensmurf

That reminds me I never continued this one of Psykos

What is this expression trying to convey?

Also did more stuffs in 3d, began modeling Orochi and his lair, and since I was learning Unreal Engine I imported my others models (mainly Elder centipede for now, rest are in progress anyway) and scene on it, and made a very basic playable black sperm.
youtube.com/watch?v=Joy1pKH_yzg
youtube.com/watch?v=uhv4mnEEAZI

Gouketsu looks like a manlet next to Orochi. I really don't see anyone but Saitama, Garou or Tatsumaki killing him.

MOMMY

He is. Though Orochi himself is a manlet compared to beefcake. Made a new proper height comparison. I'll include more characters later, and the giant snowman and Boros' ship too.

> I really don't see anyone but Saitama, Garou or Tatsumaki killing him.

Isn't that kinda obvious? Who else would? Tatsumaki was the one fighting in the throne room in the webcomic, so she's the most likely one. I really doubt Orochi will survive long enough to be killed by monster Garou, that would turn off the focus from the dragon group too much.

Bang trying to calm Genos down.

Whoops, meant to post this one.

"Hold me back old man, hold me back".

WOAH SAITAMA HAS HIS HAIR BACK

He's really about to fight her
That's Genos dumbass

Just Murata's shitty small headed samefaces

>fight
I don't think there would be much of a fight

He's still broken so maybe
@16275476
>No one falls for my bait so let me reply to my own post
Truly Pathetic, no (You) for you

seeing the scale of the monsters again makes Saitama's strength all the funnier

Bomb 100% confirmed to be in Volume 16 Cover.

Murata experimenting with the new volume cover it seems.

Sketch 1.

Sketch 2.

Sketch 2 is Bang and Bomb, that wouldve been more fitting for Vol 17.

Bomb and Bang

Holy shit

Someone suggested to Murata to make it so Bomb's pose mirrors the one from Bang's cover.

YES MURATA YES

Damn that is actually a really nice idea

Awesome idea

Volume 16 cover.

It's a good idea, but I hope Saitama isn't in the exact same pose as the other one. I still wish this was for Volume 17, Bomb barely does anything in the chapters for 16 comparatively.

Nice to see Murata taking ideas from fans that are actually neat.

Nice

Makes perfectly sense.

Assuming Zombieman will be the one in 17's cover, who do you want for 18?

It could be RR, RR+BG, Gyoro Gyoro, Orochi, PM, even Tareo.

>Dark Spirit Ripper has invaded

Does anyone know/have pics of scrapped ideas for past covers? I remember Murata showed some scrapped concepts for ZM for this volume.

The volume title is gonna cover the hair though.

kek

He'll post the full version on his twitter like the others

Yeah that's the only problem with this pose for Bomb.

That's covering up to the RR/BG fight, right? It seems like Murata prefers to draw heroes on the cover (Boros and Garou being the exceptions), so I'd assume Tareo has the best shot. Gyoro Gyoro won't be featured until they get to Psykos, and I can't think of any major hero characters he hasn't done that the volume covers.

Maybe Dr. Genus and Armored Gorilla in their takoyaki stall?

A character doesn't NEED to do much in the volume to be on the cover.

Genus is a strong possibility though. Good looking man on the cover to boost the selling too.

Genus and AG would actually be pretty nice
Zombieman makes more sense though

He's assuming that Vol. 17 is Zombieman. Wasn't that mostly Elder Centipede, though?

Still hoping Gatling's squad will get some nice back color cover for volume 16.

>Gyoro Gyoro won't be featured until they get to Psykos
I don't see why not, Gyoro Gyoro is very important to the arc and it has an excellent design. I also think Psykos is overall important enough to deserve two covers, just like Garou. Maybe the human one for the Sisters arc, where she plays a major role. Also Genus wouldn't make sense if he wants heroes, if he wants focus on the Limiter talk I think even younger Saitama would be a better choice.

I think that if Murata wanted heroes, Zombieman would be the best for 18, so hopefully he changes his mind for him being in 17. Though then the problem becomes who will be on 17's cover. ZM is literally in two pages from the chapters that will be covered in volume 17, but the problem is that if it does cover chapters 84 and 85, the important characters are all covered in previous volumes, because 85 goes all over the place.

Maybe Elder Centipede could make for a nice cover. Or even Blast.

Only if they pose like this.

Oh yeah I missed that. Then yeah Genus and gorilla would be nice

That's pretty much what I had in mind for them, yes.

Metal Knight? He was there for a panel.

Speaking of which
Will Glasses ever get a cover?

Eh, I think two covers for Gyoro and Psykos still isn't really necessary, because there are plenty of others characters that haven't been on the cover yet.

EC isn't humanoid, and he isn't a hero. I also think Murata hated drawing him. But yeah, it's that chapter, and he isn't ruled out. The problem is that the heroes in that chapter are Bomb, Bang, King, Saitama, Genos, and Fubuki at the end, the rest all appear for 2-4 pages.

Also, the assumption that 17 is ZM is based on Murata talking about him wanting him for 16 and Bomb for 17, but then changing his mind and swapping them, he even showed some desings for the spine's design.
It could be, there's also the conversation between him and CE. I guess in the end it'll depend on if he does a side story and what he bases it on.

Except if he gets a big role in a later arc, the back cover of voluem 16 is his only chance for now.

I think it will cover the Elder fight because the side cover is Bomb kicking up the boulder like in Chapter 84.

>also think Murata hated drawing him.

Hate is a strong word. He would have limited more his screentime then, except he instead made his fight one of the longest yet.

>Gyoro Gyoro has an excellent design

To be fair, Psykos and Gyoro Gyoro are really different. I agree there's a lot of characters that deserve covers, but Murata clearly doesn't plan this very carefully, he just chooses who fits each volume better. Just look at Tatsumaki's cover, or Garou's cover, they have nothing to do with their content.

Besides, by the time we reach the Sisters arc (assuming the manga follows the webcomic instead of fully deviating), that's mostly Saitama, Tats and Fubuki, if Psykos hasn't made it by then it'd be the perfect choice, at least better than Eyelashes, Lilly and Gorilla.

Actually none of these covers are good thematically.
Gatling squad or some of them need to be 16
This Bomb cover needs to be 17
and Zombieman needs to be 18

it can't. A volume isn't long enough to go that far. It should stop at the chapter where Bang and Bomb appears.

Will the volume cover Chapter 84(Elder fight)?

Does he use some kind of special paper or rubber so that he doesn't get smudges when he keeps erasing stuff?

He outright said he was glad that he'd died because drawing him was a chore. Murata is a professional and puts his manga before him, so of course he wouldn't make his choices based on that. Also, the EC fight wasn't even that long, half the chapter is focused on Garou vs Bang and his past.

So Murata is doing Volume 16 cover + extra instead of new chapter?

Heard new chapter will have 100+ pages.

Choze was in the back cover of Vol 14, so I expect Gatling squad to be in the back cover of Vol 16 imo.

All because it isn't apart of your headcanon doesn't make it bad

That spine is very cute.

Murata is going to sleep.

>headcanon
Nigga it's just about the most prominent parts of the chapters within the volumes

And Murata is going to sleep.

>heard
where?

Like you know what the volume will cover