Shingeki no Kyojin

he new Survey Corps uniform was inspired by Matt Damon’s external armor in Elysium (Below). When asked about the members going to the restroom, Isayama: “It would be better to open a hole in that design…”
Lots More Information: Isayama on Eren’s bloodtype - “Because this is a fantasy series, maybe there are not only 4 blood types. But then again, are they even counted as human…?” [T/N: This somewhat contradicts the earlier fan account where Isayama said outright that Eren’s bloodtype was B…].

“What will Levi think of Eren’s current look?”
Isayama (Without hesitation): “Dirty.” [T/N: As in unclean, of course]

“Was it Eren’s own idea to grow his hair long?”
Isayama: “Right now he is in a state where he is no longer paying attention to how people view him, so he just let it grow out.”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hu_ton25/status/969932639753838592?s=19
twitter.com/pammu_28/status/969989038487711744
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to protect that smile.

On Levi’s Father: Isayama has no plans to draw Levi’s father in the manga. He’s not anyone significant - Isayama thinks he was probably just a short guy.
On Levi’s Cape (Again): The question was what Isayama thought of fans thinking that the cape belonged to Erwin. Isayama states that there is a sense that Levi dyed the green cape into a black color. He doesn’t know whose cape it was, but if it belonged to Erwin, Isayama doesn’t think the size would’ve worked for Levi.
On New Character Designs (Again): Why didn’t Levi’s change much compared to the 104th? Isayama says he wanted to show that the 104th trainees belong to the “Smartphone Generation,” but Levi decided to stay with his “Flip Phone.” Levi doesn’t understand the younger generation, and he is turning into an old man (Literally “Oji-san”).
On Erwin: Will Erwin appear in the manga again, even if just for one panel? Isayama says he thinks there are still chances, such as in flashbacks.
On Levi’s Eyesight: Levi’s vision is measured at 2.0
Hardcore Eren: If Eren goes to karaoke, what type of songs will he sing? Isayama: “Metal.”
General Eren Facts: Besides now standing at 183cm, Eren is also a heavyweight drinker (Doesn’t get drunk easily) and good at cleaning. He is now influenced by a lot of the memories he retained, and he determinedly chopped off his own leg before entering Marley. His irises are a grey-ish color and his bloodtype is B.
Toying with His Editor: “Will you be happy with developing the future plot similar to how you drew the story so far?” Isayama: “Yes! But I want to see the readers anticipating [the upcoming plot].” Kawakubo: "Like he said, I’ve been saying the same thing! Everyone is looking forward to it.” Isayama: “…Then I’ll change the story.”
Eren & Elysium: When Eren asked Falco “Is that person…a girl?”, he was under the influence of other people’s memories (Possibly Grisha in that moment).

>he new Survey Corps uniform was inspired by Matt Damon’s external armor in Elysium (
Bamboo exoskeletons?
What's next a bamboo mecha?

Sasha

Hot.
Funny how the clueless smile she had is completely gone.
What happened in Paradis during these years? Without titans, it was supposed to be a time of economic boom, did they descend into a civil war or something? But if they did, they wouldn't have time to develop so much tech.

They ran out of potatoes.

>just a short guy

>economic boom
It was also the baby boom period. So she might suffers postpartum psychosis

>tfw your favorite character is dead

What's his/her name, Sup Forums?

>Eren is manlet's father

>no Historia
>no Annie
>no Zeke
>no Hanji

>all the questions focus on the shitlet, the ragetard, and the corpse.

Fujos were a mistake.

Annie ;___;

At least the other one is still alive.

It's possible that someone asked about the characters that still didn't appear, but Isayama can't say anything about them without spoiling his story.
Reasonable in my opinion.

>Fujos were a mistake
>While posting Reiner

They're still alive only to suffer.

If fujos liked Reiner, he wouldn't rank so low on polls.

It seems like they don't like him, actually. Not a single question, though Isayama would likely be very happy about it.

You are everyone user

Maybe he's just a trash character

Bert, pls.

He's not a "trash". He is just Sup Forums's definition of chad

He is unironically one of the best characters in the manga.

>this is Armin next episode.

>t. possesed Armin

>gets beaten by little girls
>dumb and incompetent
>spergs like a manchild to get his way
>can't even accept the shit he did
>wants to kill himself because he can't handle how pathetic he is

>this is post-timeskip Armin

Has to be Reiner, right?

This is actually Armin post-timeskip.

>This is Armin after the timeskip

>There is a question about the meaning behind ch84’s name (white night). Also someone asked if Erwin’s death brought any change to Levi and Hanji, and how was it
>White night (byakuya) → night that has light because the sun doesn’t go down. When Erwin died, it was like the sun went down with him but it actually not. (He wanted to tell us that there’s still hope even though Erwin was dead)
>About Levi and Hanji, he will draw in the future
Reminder Armin is the new sun.

>He is now influenced by a lot of the memories he retained
>When Eren asked Falco “Is that person…a girl?”, he was under the influence of other people’s memories (Possibly Grisha in that moment)
Literally confirmed that Eren has been taken over by the SNK and its memories

Why did Grisha take over his own son's mind and genocide his own hometown?

The attack was probably Eren's idea.

In which way's the school, user?
*crawling in my skin ringing in the headphones*

Kruger and Eren did that. Grisha was probably crying in the back of his head.

Have a good day you too sir.

Perfect in every way

Which part of Sup Forums's didn't you understand?

Did Isayama just confirm that previous shifters can take over the current one? Is Armin gay for Reiner now? Does Porco have fantasies about dyking it up with Historia? Does Eren fap to the thought of his own mother?

>gets beaten by little girls
>dumb and incompetent
>spergs like a manchild to get his way
>can't even accept the shit he did
But that's Eren, user. Reiner wants to kill himself because All his Friends are Dead™

No, it's just a momentary lapse.

>That pic
kek he must be really tired of the same questions and probably he is forced to answer fujo questions only, that would explain the lack of Hanji, Historia and Mikasa, or other characters like Zeke and Reiner. Also
>On Erwin: Will Erwin appear in the manga again, even if just for one panel?
Holy fuck he is dead, get over it already fujos.

Reiner has better suffering than their usual fare

Actually
twitter.com/hu_ton25/status/969932639753838592?s=19
>even if I died in the story, something will come out somewhere else

Bert is too much of a bitch to take over Armin's mind.

*because he's a failure

I smell endgame.

Except Armong is the king of bitches. At least Bertolt could stand his ground against Mikasa for some.

Explain

the 145th king has been mind raping his descendants for multiple of shifters now. So maybe .

For someone like Erwin, sure, but Armin is a beta bitch himself who already had his entire self-esteem destroyed by Bert.

Most likely its the same as the other small flashes we've seen. No one, not even a royal with the coordinate just becomes a full time meatsuit for the memories, they only flare up from time to time when triggered. Like when Kruger repeating Grisha's future words about Armin and Mikasa, Eren feeling Grisha's emotions (tears when remembering Dina, anger at Freida when he touched Historia, probably when he met his grandpa too), or Karl freaking the fuck out at anyone who wants to leave.

>Why didn’t Levi’s change much compared to the 104th? Isayama says he wanted to show that the 104th trainees belong to the “Smartphone Generation,” but Levi decided to stay with his “Flip Phone.” Levi doesn’t understand the younger generation, and he is turning into an old man (Literally “Oji-san”).
I guess this would silent those who shipped the manlet with someone from SL (Eren, Mikasa), it always felt wrong to me as manlet is your typical boring old guy, I like how he and Hanji feel like an old married couple, they are like the Connie and Sasha of the veterans. I guess Isayama has to be ambiguous but seeing details like the idols things I guess he likes LH more than LE or LErw

Kill yourself, landwhale.

Eren's memories bleed, we canonically know that already.

Of course he does.

This.

annie blushing while mikasa next to her looks like she is concerned
>EREN ANNIE CONFIRMED

This is one of the most tumblr-tier posts I've ever seen. Why are manletwhales consistently the most cancerous posters?

You look mad

They didn't even let Isayama answer anything that wasn't about manlet or king of manlets. Poor isayama.

But I agree with you user. Anyone who thinks Isayama has made the LH relationship a special noticeable one just because is an idiot. There's a purpose to it, and it seems we'll see it eventually

He was probably desperately hoping for a single question on Reiner.

I'm not mad at all

>Isayama called Eren filthy manlet.

I would have liked something from Hanji, we literally know nothing about her past. I'm surprised about the lack of Zeke too, maybe killing the main fujo ship really made him no popular, I thought his design and being "evil" would attract more fujos

Stinkren confirmed.

He literally didn't

Do this one next:

It´s not about LH necessarily but I like that he is not the Woody Allen type, him being alone, with Hanji or another woman closer to his age feels good to me.
Isayama probably received questions about him but is forced to answer fujo questions only

>Faceapp fags still think their shit joke is funny
More cancer by the day in here

This.

>It´s not about LH necessarily
In this case it is
>Isayama will draw about Hanji and Levi's relationship in the future
>A relationship we know for a fact wasn't damaged in the slightest
feels good

>all those worthless questions

Manlet was a mistake.

Surely the most obnoxious ones.

>>Isayama will draw about Hanji and Levi's relationship in the future
Did he say about their relationship or those drawings with the characters faces?

He said he'd draw how Erwin's death changed their relationship.

>Eren is also a heavyweight drinker (Doesn’t get drunk easily) and good at cleaning.
He sounds like a depressed housewife, with Historia being the husband that comes home late and throw in the sofa while burping

>>Isayama will draw about Hanji and Levi's relationship in the future
Sure, just like you shitletfags though shitlet's father was important and Isayama will draw about it.

He didn't say anything like that.

>Historia
More like Mankasa.

>TFW I started it but I agree with you

I actually argued against fags who thought manlet's dad was important. Stop fingerpointing idiot.
>He didn't say anything like that.
He did
twitter.com/pammu_28/status/969989038487711744

Did you not read the part where Eren most likely wants ro fuck with his mom since Grisha is taking over his sexual desires.

>those tweeters
I got terminal cancer. Manletfags should be exterminated asap.

>tfw 16 year old Eren finally figures out why he keeps having crazy sex dreams about his mom

This. Just look at the cancer in these threads.

>Meliodas the eternal 3000+ years old manlet virgin
How does that make you feel, LHfag?

Fuck you, cancerous faggot.

I'm a LHfag and a Kingfag. What are you on about?

RTS would have been the best complete arc so far if Armin:
A - Died.
B - Wasn't involved at all.
C - Stayed dead.

Choose only one of the options above.

B.

C.
I don't like Armin, but I would have respected him for dying an honorable death that helped save his comrades. Now, I just still dislike him greatly.

Seeing last Isayama´s interview maybe he killed Erwin because he was tired of fujos

B TBQFH