Hunter X Hunter

Who will be the next Prince to fall? Who do you think will last longer then people expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60349949
strawpoll.me/15185434
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

which post gonna survive?

Did that one user update his DC arc chart?

since people are expecting this to drag on for an eternity, I really hope it doesn't last longer than people expect..

8 - 9 - 14 gonna die in the next 3 months if there is no hiatus again

im not into necrophilia

What do you anons think about Knuckle? I miss him.

SHAL NEVER DIES

This arc is already dragging
This shit can't end any sooner
Even the fucking chimera ants arc was better, holy shit

If I understood the last page of the newest chapter correctly, did Tse change the smell of the water?

grug no want words.. grug want fight!

Yeah I miss him too, hoping he comes with Morel down the road when we get to the DC

Some people think he turned it into acid.

Personally it reminded me if dissolved bodies in acid, like some shit from breaking bad

Best spider.

Blessing this thread

Yeah, either that or turns it into some sort of caustic/septic sludge. Man, Bateman sure begins to shape up to some serious boss level antagonist.

I want worldbuilding
And not this shit we are getting
Nen is shit because there's no impact whatever it's envolved
The author can bring anyone back from death, cure anyone, etc etc

What do you think Bill's type is? I'm excited to see his hatsu.

Right on man!

killua is not for lewding, he is for pure love and teasing

mods delete this thread

Was this on the manga or is it fanart?

Oh that's 100% the manga, idfk why Togashi gave some fucking mosquito huge boobs

Very true, pic related

Babimania has been growing on me. Definitely one of the best side characters in this arc.

Death Order:
Salé-salé - Halkenburg - Marayam - Fugetsu or Kacho or both - Tyson - Woble - Zhang Lei - Tubeppa - Luzurus

Remain:
Camilla - Benjamin - Tserriednich

Tserriednich the Last Boss vs Camilla or Benjamin + Kurapika

For some reason i think the writer bitch will probably survive way longer than deserved

more flustered/shy/embarrassed killua WHEN

Grug seems to have good taste.

one of his friend could turn into a boat, while the other could capture small animals. I doubt bill hatsu would be anything impressive honestly.
maybe something to defend himself against animals

>song writing
>listening to pop
kek, I'd kill for a jpop song from togashi

What killed the hype?

>he works at his own pace

It's pretty weird Ben would take someone who'd start having doubts because his target is good-hearted on such an important mission. Unless his Hatsu is that amazing.

the ideal tsundere

Oh shit is that silent majority's dress under Beyond?

Oito is SM?

MOST INCREDIBLE PLOT TWIST!

File size is too big for Sup Forums:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60349949

^ Full 20th anniversary fanart

That's Oito
I don't think it's that weird, the Ben's fifteen are loyal soldiers but that doesn't mean they can't be good people. Actually having someone compassionate probably helps balance out the group (when there's people like Vincent)

Honestly, he's my favorite tsundere type character, aside from maybe Kagami from Lucky Star lmao. Oh can't forget our new pall Vergei (Well Gay)

Don't confuse nen for the shit you read on the daily, you fucking idiot.

I love his CA arc outfit

Anyone remember this meme?

There's difference between being a good person and acting against your mission's purpose. Balsamilco for example isn't just blindly loyal to Benjamin for example, but actually cares for the kingdom and considers him the best fit for the kingdom. Ben implied all of his soldiers care for the country, so they aren't just loyal scumbags. At the end of the day, Wobble has to die for Benjamin, the little help and compassion shown to them will only make it harder.

damn, thats a lot of detail

Nen is shit and inconsequential

>poor puhat

Wait a second this is not new artwork

kek, I wonder if togashi adding that mpreg GI card is foreshadowing to something big

oh sorry, the artist tweeted about it with a 20th anniversary tag, w/e

what a baby

Silent Majority

Or maybe it's a one off joke that weirdos took too far.

Who do you guys think is the SM user?

My bets on Mushaho, though I feel like he's the obvious answer

I love him. Delinquent with a heart of gold, complex useful ability that supports his raw fighting style without being the basis for it, heart warming relationship with his mentor Morel. I really hope we see him in DC, it'd be a waste not to have Beast Hunters that we already know there.

He's kind of the perfect mid-way hunter to me. Not as inexperienced and childish as Gon, but still not quite there. Kind of like Kurapika mixed with Gon.

I'm still curious where patch of forest came from.
SS rank card, probably as obscurely difficult to gather as patch of shore was, yet it was swept under the rug

Wow, that's gay.

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60349949
So much characters wasted

For now, it's a tie between Mushano, Yuri and Velereinte
strawpoll.me/15185434

>tfw Hunter x Hunter did the best video game isekai years before it was popular

Yu Yu Hakusho ran for 19 volumes, Sailor Moon for 18 and being born on March 15th makes you a Pisces.

So people say Killua's Hatsu constantly hurts him, is that actually true or just a common assumption?

Tsezguerra only said he'd need to have ahd expierenced it alot, which can be seen as he'd need to be familiar with it's properties, like how Pika had to know chains.

>3 votes on cleopatro
why?

The better question is, what is SM user's motivation?

I think he's constantly feeling the effects of electricity, but its about whether hes numbed to it enough where it doesn't hurt/is just annoying/hurts a bit.

Because the snakes

Don't think we have enough information so far to put together an answer that isn't conjecture/enough to pin it on one person specifically.
I've just been eliminating suspects by whether their shown personal motivations could align w the SM user or not.

I think its gonna be a twist, and its the power of a new spider member.

okay that's it, enough courtroom shitpost images from me

Sorry, connection is shit atm