my.mixtape.moe/ovgwuw.webm
my.mixtape.moe/swokuv.webm
my.mixtape.moe/unkdhz.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vlyrjb.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>boy meets girl

I hope Prichan has lots of cute sidles.

Double penetration idol

Meganee! PriChan is saved! Kanae Itou has more roles! System desu!

RIP

Hug the Elza.

I can't believe PriChan will air right after SHT.

What a time to be alive.

>Yume is now the best idol in the world
It doesn't feel like that at all. In fact, it feels like less people cared about the Aikatsu Ranking than they did the S4 Selection.

Surprisingly great episode, can't say I expected something this good considering how the rest of S2 is.

Aikatsu rankings pretty much were V-ark rankings actually, only Idols that Elza inscribed where there.
Elza beated her hard earned title of world's top Idol in a tournament she was certain to win, and lost.

Does that make Kirara a bad girl?

>Paper Mario font
Akatsukin is a fag, but also a good guy.

>pupils

That's why it looks so strange

>no meganee redesign

Why fix what's not broken?

Cute Meganee

yfw PriChan's only sub group is
>Doki

>sub group

Leona is a girl in the dub.

S4 soon.

>one month until /ai/ enters a new generation

>Pupils
Finally the old Meganee is back.

Why would they change it? PP's Meganee is the second best one.

Will you please fuck off with your shitty yume picture?

>those eyebrows
This Meganee looks like she has an attitude. I bet she'd step on my dick.

Wait i'm confused about Stars, so Elza knew that Internal Affairs was setting her up?

my.mixtape.moe/ovgwuw.webm
my.mixtape.moe/swokuv.webm
my.mixtape.moe/unkdhz.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vlyrjb.webm

>my.mixtape.moe/ovgwuw.webm
Why does the banner have strange characters on it?

What did they do to my Sophie?! Also, Dorothy needs to sound more brattier.

They freed Sophie. I love prism paradise.

I want to die.

>my.mixtape.moe/swokuv.webm

what the FUCK did they do to leona

Try to prove this image wrong

oh wait you can't

>she's leona
Kuma isn't bad though.

BUBBLEGUM BUBBLEGUM POP POP POP

I would unironically watch all 140 episodes dubbed, plus the rewatch and the audio commentary rewatch, and maybe also the spic subs rewatch.

>Starts off as a bad singer
>Logically gets beaten by her way more talented new friend and rival
>Thanks to an occult and stupid mysterious power, starts to defeat her more hard-working rival regularly (and unfairly)
>Gets help from her class' top idol
>Even when Rainbow cancer disappears, she keeps surpassing her rivals
>Loses to her venerated senpai but still gets the place because "muh graduation"
>Embarks on Venus Ark just because Elza wants to lure Hime
>Shitty designer, but it happens that her previously useless childhood friend turned out to be a good designer while she was abroad
>Gets a Star Premium Rare dress thanks to her help
>Gets an insane amount of points from an utterly random event where all but one competing girls besides herself are no-names (plus she doesn't comply with the contest's rules by keeping her regular outfit on)
>Goes from being known only in Japan to occupying the second place in a worldwide ranking, ahead of worldwide known idols
>Her friends always support her whereas they don't give the slightest fuck about Rola's harshest loss
>Gets a Sun dress and wins the tournament against an idol said to be perfect and having topped the ranking all season long because "main character lol" and the lazy writers needed Elza to lose to make their predictable "minna tomodachi, mama ga daisuki desu" conclusion
>Will eventually lose to her senpai and her special snowflake Moon dress once again to realize that "I'm not the best yet, I need to keep on trucking lol"
>The end

I'm glad Mary-Sue Stars is almost over. Yume killed this series, and I didn't even mention her terrible singing voice, total absence of personality in S2 and cringe moments (Fure, Lalala). I'm not the "do not like things I dislike!" type of guy, but how can some people still unironically like her?

She's cute.

/ai/ could do a more convincing dub than this.

And still was infinitely better than OG.
Fucking mary sue Ichigo, souless zombie.

As long as the Aikatsu name is attached to it, idiots will eat it up.
Banrise knows this and that's why they refuse to advance the franchise into something else, it's the same reason why they refused to retire Ichigo so long after her run was done.

Did anyone ever really "like" her? She's always been a pretty boring character at best.

We're literally getting a reboot with forced duo units.

I did, mostly because of the way some writers want to convey a lesson to the audience. At least it wasn't like what they did to Ichigo where it took 2 seasons and a movie to make her win.

SOPHIE'S FREEEEEEEEEEE

>Ichigo won because muh do re mi fa so la shit load tomodachi
>Lala won because muh tomodachi on drugs
>Yui won because muh dreamin' tomodachi
>salty user still only complain about Stars

I've never liked her. I predicted Koharu would be my favourite from the start, and when the first episode aired I thought the >boys were more interesting.

Keep crying Starsdrone.

Your memory is faulty.
Tons of people complain every time salami wins anything due to plot armor.

Stay salty PPleb.

Fure fure

I know, I was here during the livewatch, I mean that one salty user.

lalala

as much as I love Yume and think she's cute, her VA has a terrible voice and cannot carry songs solo, she can play off Rola well in a duet(see Stardom), but aside from cutesy pop songs(like aikatsu step and doki doki mode) she really can't pull off a solo performance

She's cute and she works hard and she started from the bottom unlike any other MC that has been present in little girl shows. I swear she's unique.

No, not a single person in the entire world actually ever liked her, they only pretended to.

Everyone loves Yume's girlfriend Rola.

I can't really defend the mary sure stuff but I just love her personality, or at least her S1 personality with little bits of good moments in S2. Also for rainbow cancer, I don't like it but I consider is a problem with the plot, not Yume. From Yume's perspective she didn't do anything wrong, she didn't try to win unfairly, and when she learned that she might have to quit singing because of it it broke my heart.

New coloring project when?

It could be worse, Yume could be Akari.

Aifure can't come soon enough. This time we will have two mary sues, that should fix the problem. At least until the second half of S2 when they will decide to do an individual tournament because aikatsu works that way, then we'll see who is the favourite from the staff.

Stars movie 2 when?

Never ever I hope.

I floated the idea the other day, then went to bed and promptly forgot about it.
What's the most recent coloring book we have? I'll set one up.

At the same time as king of aikatsu

I doubt they want another flop.