Darling in the FranXX

He will become even more obsessed with training. Poor Guy.

He's a good boy though

hink I need to reassess what kind of show this is trying to be... I'm not exactly sure to be honest.

I can get the beach episode being there as a "Lite" episode, but now there's two of these in a row. Maybe I should look at this the same way I look at something like Highschool DxD?

Moe overload.

admit it, the rap was bad
this show is a mess

Disappointing episode that feels like a filler one with almost no relevant content, yeah sometimes was funny but honestly, this is not helping the series at all, especially with all the hype that was built on previous ones.

I was promised NTR
Where is my god damn NTR?

What hype? nothing happened and we're at episode 8

series composition is trash

Kokoro is going to be the one asking to switch partners isn't she. After this episode she's speaking more so it's going to happen.

>admit it, the rap was bad
Yes.

>this show is a mess
No, it's a hot mess

The potential is there and previous episodes showed some of that with the developments, the mystery behind the Franxx and the kids, the fights and other details. The problem is that these 2 episodes toned down all those elements in order to slap a "daily life of the kids" content, the previous episode was interesting and managed to be quite good in terms of character development but the current one was completely filler except for the last part.

These relaxed episodes are quite common on long series like this one but all happened right after a bunch of amazing episodes that ended on feeling wrong. IMO the next episodes should be back on track, mainly because it could help the series a lot considering that the last 2 episodes managed to throw DarliFra into the low rankings this season.

she seems like the most naive girl the show.

I see so many death flags

over in grancrest

I wait every week and its always just hints
Those are not enough to satisfy my hunger

Omg so many thread of darling in the franxx, pls stop

Ehhh pretty boring episode. At least last episode you had some minor character development.

Seriously considering dropping this show after the last two episodes.....I was hoping this show would be like a mix of shinsekai yori and NGE with a interesting dark story full of tragedy and loss and instead it turned into a crappy ecchi fan service show with mecha as a backdrop i am so pissed...Can any manga fans without giving spoilers tell me if it gets better?

>What is currently airing anime

Only Mitsuru and Oni

manga is concurrent, there's no spoilers

>Can any manga fans without giving spoilers tell me if it gets better?
You're an idiot

>anime original
You shitposters are really bad at this

It's anime original you chucklefuck, sit down and enjoy the 2-cour ride with us.

I hope they spoile it like they did to just

They are just preparing the soil for the major loss, just keep wait. More memories and attachment you have with chars more involved and broken you will be. The big twist is 002 death

Do you have brain problems?

Why would I care if the fat fuck gets NTRd anyway

I liked how Kokoro was mostly queting lines from the book about babies, like there are things we cant do alone and we need the boys or how it"s born" offcourse it was how babies are born but still she went off topic back there.

It was also nice to see how the previous team looked like, but I wonder were they using the standard models or they were another test team... current team was produced with different settings to test.

Still I was wondering why didnt Miku notice the numbers on the cases.. like 344 which mostly was one of the girls. There are diaries on the desk so they could read them and learn about them, their lifes and experiences, maybe even before their death.

So now the clone/mass produced tube babies are closer and closer to reality. They are treated like meat and after death they are simply replaced with another models with different numbers

Dr.Franxx mostly is analysing Hiros blood and maybe case, becouse on the background walls we can see Hiros blood sample image we saw few episodes back.

Anyway this episode was simply a set up character development in order to boost the boys performence in combat, becouse if they do poorly then the girls are suffering so in order to spare them the pain they will try to work better. The same if they do better then the possibility of sudden death is less possible.

>The big twist is 002 death
At this point I don't give a fuck about who dies because they're all dull shitheads

>admit it, the rap was bad
I liked it

Because he's so devoted to her and it will hurt him. NTR is for sickos anyway.

Are you retard just was animation original and they spoiled it by the novel

I think he's more likely to die than to have Kokoro straight up abandon him as partner. But you never know.

Kokoro is definitely going to try to make a baby and Mitsuru is pretty much being guaranteed to be the father. My guess is she likes Mitsuru because he doesn't give her special treatment for being timid like everybody else does and she admires his independent attitude.
In the previous episode everybody else thought of her as a background character besides Mitsuru who noticed she went missing immediately.

Speak English, goblino. Nihongo de OK.

Thats why i hate that bitch she should tell him she doesnt like him in his face and doesnt play nice girl act and go meeting milkman

What the hell is "just"?

If 02 dies I'm dropping this show. Couldn't care less about any of the other characters.

He's talking about Just Because

The darlifra fans get the gold medal in mental gymnastics, this is a really bad show.

To be fair, she didn't know Mitsuru was going to be there.

02 dying wouldn't even be a surprise.
It's just classic Trigger/Gainax/Anyone Else writing.
This is clearly a coming of age story and the second Hiro stops fully leaning on 02 her episodes are numbered

(you)

I actually want more rap now

>she should tell him she doesn't like him in his face
She could barely voice her opinion in front of her friends this episode. Part of the reason she likes Mitsuru is because he goes against the flow which is something she could never do. It's called character development. She will tell Fatty eventually once she works up the courage. Also Fatty isn't blameless. He should be able to tell that he makes her uncomfortable.

meh

Who is this shot aimed at

Has the analysis youtube guy killed himself yet?

Zero Two.

Well it would be in the last episode, then you cannot do a thing

This show is way too sugary right now, when's the suffering going to begin?

this one newfags

Oh yes, I really felt that.

Oni wants to cover that ass in honey

There was a hint of suffering at the end

Well, Darling?

Zero Two makes me smile. Laughed when she agreed to Hiro saying it's okay to be a little pervy.

Ya I agreee its getting out of hand

THANK YOU BASED TRIGGER

>Can any manga fans without giving spoilers tell me if it gets better?
>he doesn't know

Why do they care about seeing each other naked? They have no concept of sex and stuff. Being all embarrassed about that is a learned behaviour, one which they'd have no reason to learn. Just puberty happening doesn't change that. It would actually be interesting to see them interact in a sexless world but then they couldn't insert generic gags and innuendos.

That whole part of the show seems rather half arsed, they wanted the no sex part without thinking how that would effect everything. People love coming up with dumb theories but the world isn't that well thought out, it all just fits together so they can have a very generic plot.

Probably because it makes their peepees tingly and feel funny.

A-1 has heard my pleas.

They forgot to draw boobs on cocona

...Forgot?

Miku is cute and she knows it

Was this intentional?

You figured it out user. It was an Eva reference the whole time.

I liked the episode but something's nagging me about plot. I only just realised we're nearing the end of the season

We've got 16 more episodes for plot, if they don't feel like just giving us heartwarming 02 interactions.

She wants Milkman's milk so bad. But then she also likes fatty? I wonder where they'll go with this.

Picked up.

I don't think she'd be cold enough to just drop Futoshi, something either happens with him, or necessitates Mitsuru to get more involved with Kokoro.

They make a great couple.

I want milk from her.

I mean, Hiro can do this right from the start of the fight. They aint gonna learn shit with Strelizia around, so I guess Hiro is holding back mostly now.

>Hiro has to play with 1 hand otherwise the other members won't even get to play

Need a stitch of Miku in the end credits, please.

Given Hiro was a boy once known as a proddy, maybe he waited for them to get oozed for the laughs.

the Mech battles are repetitive and boring

>Miku
it was good in this episode

Cute
Oni
Feet

/r/ a full stitch of this

お願いしまう

>We need them feetfag shekels

I laughed at it.

flat

Damn right.

>dyke is the most aggressive
Pottery

Once I got over the silliness of the episode, I laughed quite a bit. Teenage romcom with an existentialist framing was different.

Still, I'm watching each new episode with a growing feeling of doom.

Best girl

Punished Mitsuru when?

Why the fuck did I recommend this show to my imouto

I thought the stream was fucked up at first

Calling it now, Mitsuru is gay for Hiro.

Me. No homo.