>mansuka
>girl

yes.
indeed, her turds are also best.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=7653798

Yes

Pretty much, yeah.

Fuck off and die.

In Rei's defense her turds are also good.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=9762852

Far from it.

Shinji with a wig?

Of course. Who could not simply adore a face like this?

The mentally ill (reifags)

T W E N T Y F U C K I N G Y E A R S

when the fuck will you get tired of these wars

Until you get used to it

Reifags are pleasant people generally speaking. It's kaworufags who have mental illnesses. Being gay is already one, but they are usually complete mental cases.
t. asukafag

Open the door (of guf)
Get on the floor
Everybody do the dinosaur

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/VdJUwRbgaOPXjtmA3yJyqA==/page/1/

mentally ill kaworufag.txt

Very much

Reifags have been completely beat into submission over the years. They just know in their hearts they can't compete with Asuka.

This image represents the evangelion fanbase

Middle: asukafags
Left and right: reifags & misatofags

This is your downgraded Asuka for the evening.

7pbp

Its literally one guy. Completely batshit

She has best biggest meaty dick.

this
Here's the pasta:

To make a long story short, Kaworu spammer is a serial ban evader who scans the board for Evangelion and Franxx threads--possibly others, but these are the ones I have seen him in--and shits them up for literally 10-12 hours every day. I sometimes go to sleep, wake up, and I see him still posting in Eva with the same nearly copy/pasted replies. I know he isn't using scripts to post for him because he's responsive and changes his posts slightly.

He is known to create 100+ replies per thread (boards.fireden.net/a/thread/167261483/#167284131 - ctrl+f 'cuck' or similar inquiries. this was after episode 1). He replies to himself dozens of times on occasion.
His standard pattern of posting centers around:

1) 'cuckolding' - he states that character followings he doesn't like (Asuka, 02, etc.) are cuckolds. He makes 'false flag' posts pretending to be a fan of Asuka who loves cuckolding.
2) Kaworu - he likes Kaworu a lot, or pretends to. This is why he's called the Kaworu spammer.
3) Shounen - he sometimes posts with Index/Railgun images, specifically images of Touma. It's unclear if this is a legitimate interest of his, or if this is merely another fanbase that he dislikes and wants to harm the image of by shitposting under their guise.
4) Overbearing Sup Forums posts - he sometimes starts posting extremely hammed-up Sup Forums style posts, for example: "Asuka is loved by niggers, are you triggered snowflake? Fuck off back to tumblr!"
Examples: boards.fireden.net/a/thread/168878057/#168882394 boards.fireden.net/a/thread/168923467/#168932578 boards.fireden.net/a/thread/168878057/#168882707

He has a few different styles of post, but he types the same way on all of them, and the subject matter is always similar. It seems that he sometimes masquerades as groups he dislikes (index fans, Sup Forums users, rei fans, asuka fans, etc.) while shitting on Evangelion threads.

Best girl bump!

the call that saved evangelion

>not realizing that Misato is by far the best girl
SOY BOYS ALL OF YOU

How the fuck is she allowed to keep her military position?

Misato is the easy way out, user. I want a challenge.

I'm almost the same age as Misato and the idea of anyone my age being in charge of a large part of an organisation like NERV is pretty laughable.

Rei rules, Asuka drools.

>soy boy

And that is on top of being guardian of two 14 year olds whose mental stability to directly related to human survival. AND she is the one that personally sends said 14 year old child soliders into life and death situations. Its really damn stupid if you look at it realistically.

Next you're going to tell me you don't have a wife or kids either.

Gendo allowed her to remain in her position because she was competent enough to get it done, and her daddy issues made her obedient to him despite all the questions she had.

If this is accurate, then I admire his dedication, if nothing else.

On one hand, I agree, but on the other hand your gif is from the Rebuilds and you used Sup Forums lingo so I regretfully conclude that you have to go back.

>daddy issues
Is this why she was always lusting after Kaji's dick too? The computer nerd wasn't good enough.

She's pretty good and knows to keep her disgusting tendencies to herself and to teens she can control.

She initially lusted for Kaijis dick to spite her dead father (and if I remember she chose him because he was a liwlife who reminded her of her father). She wanted to be as sullied as possible to spite him.
Years later that initial twisted relationship is what makes the foundation of their current affection for one another.

yes

Misato is a tyrant

Those are unofficial responsibilities she volunteered to take on, Nerv itself was preparing apartments alone, security details, and that was going to be it for pilot care.

He couldn't have been that bad, didn't Ritsuko want to fuck him too?

I guess he was some good looking bad boy or something.

Is there any EVA character that does not in any way have/represents/is affected by the porcupines dilema?

Yui

PenPen. Camera boy and Imoutofag seem to be doing fine as well, as is class rep.

He said character, not plot device.

He was and IS a good looking bad boy. Not to mention a womanizer and kind of a douche at times. But some woman like that. Ritsuko is also atracted to Gendo so she being atracted to another man who couldnt care less about her isnt new.

The NERV employee with long hair who plays guitar

No, Nadia is best girl, Gainax and Anno havent made a good waifu since Nadia. She has all of the traits of a good waifu and is not some ugly white mary sue. Nadia is a beautiful brown woman who is just begging to be colonized by your dick.

A plot device doesn't get a whole film dedicated to him.

Armisael. Can't be kept out.

Think Misato was ever in a relationship with anyone else?

In the rebuilds he's not even a plot device, he's a marketing device.

Well if we exclude the metaphorical porcupines dilema that are the AT Fields and just focus on the psychological/intersocial porcupines dilema then yeah I guess he is the only one who doesnt have one. Though I think using Angels is kinda cheating

How does the porcupine's dilemma account for the existence of a pair of porcupines who become addicted to the feel of each other's spines?

I think she probably had a few one night stands before and after Kaiji but nothing that can be called a relationship.
Though can you even call what she has with Kaiji a relationship?

I'm fairly sure she says in the TV ending that she was only ever with Kaji

Well she seemed pretty torn up when he died.

I feel like if someone like Asuka was able to get out of instrumentality, and appeared to have gotten out before anyone else did, either there must be some weird-ass requirement for escape or the rest of humanity is never coming back.

We call it Sadomasochism

I think others got out around the same time, but it wasn't a lot of people. It was probably people similar to Shinji and Asuka. And they wouldn't exit at the same place as those two, obviously.

Everything You've Ever Dreamed
>CHORUS: What did you do to that girl?
>CHORUS: What did you want to do to her?
>I wanted to kiss her.
>But I was hurt.
>She brought pain to my heart.
>Even so,
>I hurt that girl's heart, as well.
>I inflicted the greatest hurt upon her.
>I hurt her with kindness.
>CHORUS: Did hurting her bring you sorrow?
>CHORUS: Did hurting her bring you pain?
>No.
>Hurting her gave me pleasure.
>Hurting her gave me delight.
>Because she wouldn't accept me.

Komm, Susser Tod
>Tenderness is the greatest cruelty
>If I entrust my heart to another, I'll be devastated in the end
>If another heart touches my own, that person will be hurt

Dont view it as literal. It works for what the the scene is trying to convey: That she also had a strong enough will and had grown enough to accept all the hurt of living and interacting with other people.

It wasn't the ending, but yeah she did say that.

>>I hurt her with kindness.
I'm often reminded of that line when I watch this scene.

Gendo Ikari did nothing wrong. Fuck Shinji.

>Fuck Shinji.
too late for that

I wonder if the chorus of that song was supposed to be Yui talking to him

The other three images are completly superfluous if you want to suggest that they fucked. What are you even trying to show? That futons are futon-colored?

>That futons are futon-colored?
What? Are you supposed to be saying that all futons are the same color? That image shows otherwise.
Anyway, watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcXGgjyV4WA

The point is even if it didn't have the same color it wouldn't be proof against the theory.

If it was red or something, it would be the wrong color for it to be Asuka or Shinji's futon. So that would go against the theory.
It's the same color as Asuka's exactly sans color filtering however.

That's hard to avoid, Shinji isn't close with anybody that wasn't involved with weirdness. Asuka's there in the first place after an earlier draft had Shinji ejecting from Eva 01 in the entry plug and floating to shore, then by himself on the beach swearing to wait as long as it takes to see another person, with the accidental suggestion that returning from LCL wasn't even possible.

user you are giving it way more weight than it deserves. Even if it was the same futon the scene you refer to where they had sex is a dream/hallucination. There are better theories to chase.

Episode 16 is not the day after the kiss in episode 15. The day after is shown in episode 15 already.

>porcupine
It's Hedgehog.

>Even if it was the same futon the scene you refer to where they had sex is a dream/hallucination.

Jesus christ, you're not even on level 1 of understanding Evangelion.
There are no fucking 'hallucinations' in instrumentality, it's all souls interacting. Did Shinji 'hallucinate' exact knowledge of Misato's sex with Kaji during college, you retard?
I would tell you to go watch the theory, but you're not even ready for that. You need to watch Evangelion 10+ more times before you're qualified to comment on anything whatsoever.

A few extras
If you search for the image hash and name on the archives, you can see he talk about cuckholding for years in many different threads, such as Galko-san when it was airing.
He also post a lot on /h/, and is most likely the OP on the "blacked general"
Literal autist.

He has a long history of /c/ posts as well, specifically shitting up threads about evangelion characters.

how did you know?

>There are no fucking 'hallucinations' in instrumentality
If you can create whole worlds, whose to say there are no hallucinations? Hallucinations is not the right word for it be you should understand where he was going with that. I've seen a lot of posts about how Instrumentality is supposed to function despite that its too vague to say anything concrete.Also, I get second hand embarrassment when people link that video and say to watch it.

>whose to say there are no hallucinations?

Who is to say they are hallucinations? Please explain how Shinji perfectly hallucinated a memory from Misato's college days that he had absolutely no way of knowing about.

I thought she was holding a gun.

Are you saying that Asuka and Rei debating Shinji in a train cart, or Shinji strangling Asuka also happend during the series?

She is extremely egocentric. This should be the most important factor

You're taking my post out of its context so I won't really respond. Just wanted to point out that nothing should be definitively ruled out.

user..
Asuka was fucking hamburger LONG before instrumentality ever took place.

That wasn't Asuka. That could logically only be a doll that Shinji conjured up.

If not, then Anno is a stupid fucking hack who threw that shit in there because he had a wierd boner for this character that was largely hated by the entire fucking anime community.

Both Misato and Ritsuko were made into tang and taken into instrumentality. Why not Asuka?

I love this fucking song, too bad it wasnt in the movie.
My understanding of this segment is that both shinji and asuka didnt know how to express themselves and only hurt each other more.

>implying Asuka didn't sit there with 8 lances in her chest for five minutes, barely alive, whispering "i'll kill you" to nothing and nobody before getting instrumentalized

user, I..

You're replying to the kaworu spammer.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/doll conjured shinji/

Four post can hardly be called spam.