One Piece

The star of WCI arc is debuting in the anime tonight.
Do you think we'll ever find out his backstory and how he became Bege's sworn brother?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1695706
archiveofourown.org/works/7553677/chapters/17179780
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Caesar Clown vs Boa Hancock.Who wins?

NOT

Hancock ohko him.

INTERESTED

Why did Oda introduce a new character instead of bringing back Caesar Clown or Cedar the Pharmacist?

Will we see more Katakuri's filler? He is not headshooting someone in this episode yet, right?

Who is gonna be Caesar's new alter ego after Cedar and Gastino?

>Katakuri>Doffy>Smoothie>Cracker
If you disagree you are literally a fuckign retard and shoudl just kill yourself.

Did he?

Gastanette, the chemical engineer of the Strawhat crew.

not at any point throughout the fight. Its why Oda is a hack

Katakuri > Smoothie > Cracker > Doffy >= Snack

>linear powerlevels
I do.

Also Streusen's song, "NON SUGAR LIFE".

Hancock would just mero mero his ass and he would turn to stone.

No, Katakuri nerfed himself so he was not in full power

I am so fucking hype. Hopefully they extend it as much as possible.

my dick>your mother's cunt>your dad's mouth

Will Puddings powers be useful? It feels like it was wasted

Although I hate the Perospero piss fag,I would not be surprised if Perospero had too pee all the time since that happens to a lot of people with diabetus.
I mean,my sister has diabetus and she to go every 1 hour.

Also he was hungry and embarrassed

Wait for Elbaf. Smoothie is going to blow out Doffyfags in that arc.

>Linear powerlevels
>Ranking Smoothie

We already know that Caesar is a pervert since he spent all of Big Mom's money on women.

How could Cracker attack an airborne opponent who can attack froma distance whiel he has no ranged attacks?How would be even tank more than a couple of Doffy's attacks when his strongest armor got one shotted by G4?How would be even stop a birdcage closing in on him?

Pissanon please.

Yes she can also turn into other people.
The Sanji we see in the last page is her and that is why she took the cigarette
She will sacrifice herself so help them escape

Who is going to help Katakuri? Guy must be losing blood

He has ranged attack you retard. His biscuits? They are ranged attacks. And it doesn't matter. Doflamingo can't damage him anyway so who the fuck cares? I agree Doflamingo would probably be able to run away from Cracker if that's the point you are trying to make

He's fine, Pekoms will bring him to a medic most likely.

This fight result made me hate One Piece

But the Biscuits themselves have no range. If Doflamingo fights from the air, what would Cracker do?

Fuck off already Andreea.go get pissed on by a bunch of gypsies.
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1695706
archiveofourown.org/works/7553677/chapters/17179780

Make his biscuits fly? Any producing DF user can make his matter fly, right? Even if it cannot, just create a biscuit road on which the soliders can walk. Easy.

>get stomped for like 10 hours straight
>showing durability and stamina to a level we've never seen before
>O MY ASSPULL FORM
>lol MC wins

He didn't deserve to bet the last man standing.

I never saw the biscuits fly you dumb nigger,and again they wouldnt do shit but get fucking cut to pieces by the birdcage whom not even Fujitora could stop.The biscuits got one shotted by a normal G4 attack,one that Doffy knew he could overpower with his 16 sacred bullets,which is why he even challenegd boundman the second time.

>cut to piece by the birdcage
Why would they? And Doffy is the one trapped inside the birdcage. The less space there's the better for Cracker. Birdcage would just make it easier for him to overwhem Doffy.

Doubt it since she left Sanji now. I don't see what else she could do.
Unless she goes to Liqueur Island to help Chiffon out, but I doubt it.

>Doffy knew he could overpower with his 16 sacred bullets
And that's why... It din't happen? Headcanonfag.

Nice headcannon you dumb shit,i am now literally convinced that you don't even read OP,just fuck off and die in your DBS threads.
>biscuit road
And how would do you think that would take you piece of shit?Doflamingo flies like it's his second nature,he could circle the NW before that road reaches high enough.

>I never saw the biscuits fly

>headcannon
Says the dumb faggot who though biscuits can fly.That was before Luffy used KKG,Doffy took all of his other boundman attacks and was convinced he could overpower it while Crackers strongest armor got one shotted by a normal g4 atack.
He could control it from outside.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>Luffy has learned how to see into the future
>has the stamina of a god
>several forms for combat
>a dumbass like Weevil will probably kick his shit in anyway

An other user just posted a picture of the biscuits flying... And every producing DF users ever could make their matter fly...

That greatest enemy is not Weevil. Weevil is not a legend and he has not been dormant.

I really hope we get one of those old school marine chapters where the afro guy has an aneurysm about Luffy in front of a wall of crossed out BM pirate bounties

That's not how it works, characters in OP can use their strongest techniques no matter how fucked up they are, he wasn't nerfed by the spear stab.

>Luffy has learned how to see into the future
Spee D. Reader

SBS 54 says Luffy is interested in females, but not entranced unless Usopp brings out his bad side. SBS 88 shows that Luffy isn't interested in looks. Meaning that Luffy is interested in females, but cares much more about feelings. Which makes sense if you take into account the whole Rayleigh flashback where he cares about personalities the most.

Hum? He literally did.

I'm enjoying all this buttmad over main character in a shonen series winning.

He has. You guys literally have headcanon against the actual writing in the manga. Did Katakuri not say that Luffy can see into the future? What happened at the end of chapter 894 btw?

That was my post from the last thread, but not sure why you copy pasted my post for. Trying to bring shipping into this thread or some shit?

That was while they were popping out and he was makign the soldier,fuck off with your semantics bullshit reatrds.The soldiers themselves never levitated.
>Mr3
>Trebol
>Pica
>Crocodile
>Sugar
>Magellan
>Akainu
>Kuzan
Literally no producing DF users could make their matter fly with the exception of Katakuri or others whose matter was not affected by gravity like Smoker.

All of them did apart for Sugar. Who doesn't have a producing DF. You speedreader.

He just injured himself so he could be in the same state as Luffy since he only managed to land that on Luffy because of Flambe.

>He is not headshooting someone in this episode yet, right?
no, his first appearance in the manga was in chapter 860. i think today episode is just gonna adapt most of 858

Again you illiterate shitskin,do you understand what flying means.Not controlling them while they are attached to your body,but literally fly separately.
I swear to fuckign god i'm not arguign a human,you are literally even below a nigger.Die already.

Gashounen the protagonist of Oda's next manga series.

>Luffy is interested in females, but not entranced
That literally means not interested in the sense everyone means it though. It just means he won't walk through them, and that's really the least you could expect.

Cracker can make his biscuits fly while they are still attached to his body too if you want to.

It's Whitebeard's former second division commander

and it's Kaido.

Kaido actually wanted to stop WB from dying in Marineford.

Kaido never died vs WB because he's still one of his sons despite leaving the crew.

Assuming Caesar will join the crew, what would it take for him to be forgiven and appreciated enough to make it happen?

Why are people saying it was a tie or that Luffy won? Katakuri won, period. Luffy fell first, then Katakuri fell. They were both KNOCKED OUT FOR 10 MINUTES. That's it. At that point the fight was over. Both got up 10 minutes later and Katakuri fell again.

Luffy Lost the battle (the initial fight) but won the war (by actually being the one in the end to walk away).

Simple.

>B-B-B-B-BUT

This denial is delicious.

is pekoms aware of mont-d'or and tamago's plan for capturing luffy?

Katakuri won.

He just felt asleep at end. Luffy din't fall asleep because he NEED to rejoin his crewmates first.

You will see. They will ask Luffy about the fight and he will say he lost.

Sure, he was there with them I believe.

>Literally no producing DF users could make their matter fly

Well you are wrong fucking retard. Do you not understand English?
Oda did not say he is not interested in just looks.
He said he is not interested period.
>Doesn't matter what they look like, he is not interested
Meaning they can be ugly or not ugly either way he is not interested.
This is a new level of delusion

Give me more of your butthurt, son.

I'm not butthurt at all. I know i'm right. I don't care about you disagreeing. At all.

Why the fuck are you quoting me? I agree with you.

BTFO

ceacer could chemical bomb cocoa island. that would take out tens of thousands of big mom pirates.

No it doesn't. The subject was Luffy liking females. Oda said he was interested in them, case closed. It's just that Luffy does not let those feelings override him like everyone else.

Oda did not say he wasn't interested in females. Go reread SBS 88 again. And when you're done with that, go read SBS 54.

>47cm

It's okay, user. We're at least providing proof and arguments for why Katakuri won and Luffy lost. And all they can rebuttal with is "No, you're wrong" without providing a counter argument, thus they're just shitposting. Don't mind them.

54 comes before 88
He changed his mind since you shippers kept twisting his words. Now he made it clear he is not interested whether they are ugly or not

This.

He said regardless of their looks he is not interested. That BTFO all Luffy ships, Luffyfag.

How tall is Perospero with his hat and heels?

>Luffy understands whether a face is pretty or not, but he doesn't care about that.
He just doesn't care about looks.

hm, think the last time we see him on whole cake island was when they first discovered that the sea slugs weren't reporting any activity. i wonder what's he planning to do then, if he's aware of the mirror on cacao

Thats what I am saying
No retard he said he is not interested whether they are ugly or not. Stop being delusional

>"But no matter what they look like, he's not interested."
What is he not interested in? Its obviously romance.
What are you anyways? LuNa or LuHan because he said you would have to have balls to marry Nami and ignores Hancock, as well as rejected her.

>Last man standing
>H-he lost!

>Knocked out and lying on his back
>H-he won!

Opposite day today?

>Blackbeard is Somalian

Banana and Rice

Probably 3m93. Ten centimeters of heels and 50 centimeters of hat.

they've become the new doffy faggots. i can't wait for next arc for the mochijobber c-c-ould beat x y z just liek those doflabitches

Absolutely despise Doffyfags. Not a Katakurifag at all. But he won. And i'm already saying King will probably be slighty stronger than Katakuri.

That scene was hot desu

Can you explain in what way he won, and how this is different from most of the other Luffy fights? The whole point of a fight is who gets to do what they wanted, Luffy wanted to stall and overcome Katakuri to reach his crew on Cacao Island, which he's apparently going to do, and Katakuri wanted to crush him and make him unable to. It doesn't get much clearer.

Did she do it boys

>We don't know what Puddings last request is
>We don't care if its Puddings last request
>We don't care what Sanji's reaction is after the supposed kiss
>Its not like Nami is called Husband thief or anything
>Its not like Sanji is literally called Mr.Husband or anything
>Its not like we will get a Sana moment when the Vinsmokes, who have expressed great interest in Nami, show up
>We just want Sana to end!!
After everything that has happened so far and after so many times you people have thought Sana was over, I would have thought you would be more cautious.

user... you can't say that, there are children here