Mahoutsukai no Yome

Shit's getting real. I really like this, I thought there will some really bullshit drama or something. It was executed pretty well. Elias dosent understand human feelings and being jelous goes too far. Chise being fed up feeling betrayed goes with bad Jew.

I'm really intrigued what kind of ending they are going to pull, or are they just going with the manga and leaving it as it is.

Is the manga still going?

Yes, and anime is catching it up in one episode and half

Well, shit.

Dammit so I will have yet another manga to follow every week. I hoped it would be pretty developed or finished.

>multiple scenes of them just talking
>when you can't hear them
what was the point? as long as they actually did something it was still okay but having a headshot with moving lips felt kinda pointless

It's a monthly release, actually

So next week is the Eye episode, right?
How are they going to end the series? WWith an anime original ending or are they going to leave it open?

Honestly not sure how Elias could fix that again. Getting back from
>I wanted to sacrifice your only (human) friend because I was jealous of them
sounds kinda impossible.

>your only (human) friend
Sad boy(female).jpg

Fuck no. Well then I am going to die before I will see the ending.
I am intrested too. But I like this. Really fit's that he dosent understand jelousy and dosent really care for other humans.
I guess this will be typical "you will see what they said in next episodes". But yeah still it was quite long silent lips moving.

>But I like this.
Kinda felt like it had to happen at some point. Elias always did fucked up shit because he didn't understand, but he mostly did it to Chise so she was able to forgive him and look past it.
This time he was about to do it to someone else.

How is the anime caught up with the manga? How much did they skip?

Who is more autistic, Elias or Ainz?

Side chapters/fluff mostly. The recent episodes have been glossing over quite a bit though.

If they were both human, then yes it would be impossible to fix. Considering Elias doesn't grasp human feelings well he might still have a chance. A small one, but still Chise might forgive him.

Women are truly inferior beings. They don't get the mere concept of gratitude. She was a random Japanese hobo with a perspective of becoming a sex-slave, and that's how she pays for the person who saved her, gave her a home and a family? Women genocide - best day of my life.

Violet duh

Elias bought her life, not Stella's. That's not a fair exchange.
The real question is, why was Ruth in on it? I know that he is desperate to help Chise as well, but of all characters, he should have known that Chise would not stand for a sacrifice.

Elias is autistic, Ainz is just out of his league.

Y u so mad at fiction, bro?

>hurr fiction these peopel isn't real weed bruh
Just neck yourself.

I might be completely mistaken about this, but Ruth only lives as long as she does, right? Maybe some self-preservation in there too, although that would seem kinda out of character

i liked this episode

Only if you'll go with me uguu~~

they skipped all of it, read the manga if you want to know what was said. essentially elias traded a short magic demonstration to look at a classified book.

The first few episodes were glacial-tier slow but now we are just blowing through shit.
That and the long montages makes me want to believe amateurs are behind this project.
>director's first TV series
Actually now it all makes sense.

Don't worry, she'll die in the end.

It's not been terrible, all things considered.

I agree, it's still been a pretty decent adaptation. Art is superb, and the OST is fitting. Just a bit rough around the edges with the directing.

Yeah, the familiar's life is tied to that of the master.
Honestly it seems like a really shitty deal, even when you take into account that the familiar can feed on the master's magic.

Thanks, that puts my mind at ease.

Your waifu is real. Don't worry.