Is Miyu peak loli design ?

Is Miyu peak loli design ?

She's one of the best yes.

I initially didn't care too much for Miyu when I started reading Prisma, but now she's become the main reason I keep reading.

Peak loli ass

i have a peak when i see Miyu

Yes.

Yes. Illya and Kuro are as well.

This. Kuro is more sexual, but Miyu's more realistic design and behaviour ends up making her more attractive in the long run.

My daughters are so lovely.

all the semen cups are.

She has quite the butt.

You've been invited to their sleepover. They tell you it will involve pillow fights, truth or dare sessions, and tons of tickling.
Are you going ?

Why are little girls allowed to dress like future single mothers?

You'll be the condoms? That's pretty weird.

Good lolis try their best to please their onii-chan.

I’ll bring the condoms*.

So, which one would be your first target during the ensuing tickle fight, and deflowering session ?

Illya, she has the best reactions.

Also teasing her together with Miyu and Kuro would be great.

I'd go for Kuro. Brown lolis are my fetish.

miyu's butt is a miracle of the universe

Hell yes! Why wouldn't I?

I'm slowly starting to think that the Prismas are getting too old for me, what have I become.

Maybe not the strongest berserker, but the most gentle.

Oh the latest chapter got translated?

Yeah

Is it eyes of the mind (fake) ?

No. Lolis have to be cute not sexy.

lolis should never be younger than 4 or older than 9.
Feel free to object, but i am objectively right.
FLAT is justice, pancake mounds are not, get it right, Aniki.

Herc will never rest as long as there's a young girl in need of saving.

But 14 is prime.

Miyu is probably my favorite Fate character that didn't originate from F/SN and I would even argue she's one of the best written ones outside of the main series.

Literally a miracle of the universe. She is so precious.

Don't do this to my imoutowife.

But when it comes to loli, cute is sexy.

See you gotta start by not playing favorites. You gotta tickle them all. Then comes the heavy petting, that’s Kuro’s speciality. She’s good for getting them all riled up. Then you deflower Miyu first because she’s the one that’s a secret pervert. Illya is next with Kuro last, so she doesn’t drain all your mana.

Then it’ll be time to shower. Which leads to touching. Then you go to sleep, repeat as often you need before all three are knocked up. Also make sure to knock up the maids. Then you put the blame on Shirou.

The anatomy in this picture is awful

This and I hate when they basically draw adult bodies but with Miyu or Illya face just to say "oh they're loli", nothing turns me off more than that, lolis are sexy for their childish attributes, what's even the point of drawing the reverse.

Miyu is for IIya only!

I'm looking forward to c94, seems like he is doing another prisma doujin.

Lolis can be anywhere from 3 to 14. They exist in the wonderful span when they’re older than toddlers and younger than adults. Some people want to define loli as exclusively pre-pubescent or exclusively pubescent, but I think both have their own beauty as immature girls.

The girls can be older or younger than 12, but that is the classical, ideal loli age

Loli aren't defined by age in the first place, it's just that people have preferences for some precise type of loli, I myself like them really young prepubescent only because it makes my dick harder, but that doesn't mean I can't fap to legal lolis or eternal lolis.

Loli used to mean girls that look 12, faggot.

Loli was never about age. Loli is a body type.

If you disagree, then you think left is a loli and you don't know what you're talking about.

I don't care. I would fuck the shit out of left and I don't even like big boobs. Might be the eye patch.

It's both, you're all a bunch of faggot

Dokuro-chan has a nice body, I'm looking forward to gym class.

No, it's not. People have been having this argument for at least 20 years, at least I have. Long story short, you're just trying to apply real life logic and reason to anime logic and reason, which doesn't work, because of course it doesn't work. There's no reason to throw in age other than that it 'feels' right to you.

Legal lolis are the best of all worlds.

Mosquito bites and a phat booty are the best combo

They really are.

awww yeah. big booties are the best

Those aren't even loli anymore, just petite.

>Jack
>not a loli

I'm just into petite, underage, teenage girls, OK?

Jack is a loli damnit.

Loli that needs to lay off the fast food

It's not her fault, Nursery Rhyme is spoiling her. Luckily it seems to all just goes to her butt.

Hell nah, its perfect to be a plump little loli.
When they have huge hips it great.
I'll give her all the McDonald's she wants.

Yes but eternal lolis are just garbage.

>plump loli

Literally only you like this.

You are literally retarded. Flat chest, fat ass is easily the greatest combo in the universe. Please KYS with your shit taste.

>KYS
Fuck off, faggot

Plump loli are pretty damn popular. Almost every kind of loli is great anyway, as long as they are cute and small.

You're literally fucking retarded.

Flat chest. Flat ass. That's the superior combination.

>Flat ass
Are you trolling or just so inept of anything resembling taste? You can hop off the nearest bridge or just neck yourself right now, faggot.

>Now I wish to introduce the following idea. Between the age limits of nine and fourteen there occur maidens who, to certain bewitched travelers, twice or many times older than they, reveal their true nature which is not human, but nymphic (that is, demoniac); and these chosen creatures I propose to designate as 'nymphets.'

Just finished 3rei and am about to watch the movie
Please tell me this series isn't done, are they getting a new season?

Exactly.

Peak
Performance

JC is actually peak performance.

JS is second.

Let me ask my dick
No_

New season announced but no details

I hope there are 3 beach episodes and 4 onsen episodes.

t.nigger

They already announced they will conitnue it, whether it will be a movie or tv series we don't know though I'm hoping for a tv series as waiting half a year for a movie sucks. Wasn't too bad with this being the flashback but I'd hate to have to wait so long to see the current part of the manga.

Call them by their proper name, loli and slut, you fucking faggot

Not him but I don't understand this meme of if you like a shapely butt you have to be a nigger.

There's a new season announced but the manga has material for only 3 episodes or so right now

So add original SoL content and mana transfers.

Sure but they should get back to the other universe first or it will look very out of place

She is way too white

This is slightly better

Pic related is best loli design
She has all of the elements of a good loli
1. Brown Skin
2. Absolutely Perfect DFC
3. Interesting Hair
4. Probably Tight AF

I've been on this board for too long

>Interesting Hair
>Probably

JC is prime.

That one is too brown.

Just add a few more snowball fights and bath scenes.

Context check.

>deflowering session

>Miyu Take my first time

Context check.

>Nursery Rhyme

That's her name?

Not even the best brown pokeloli.

>deviantart

illys is way hotter

Miyu is literally amazing.