Will it be shit like crybaby?

Will it be shit like crybaby?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0rMFj_LFxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Almost certainly not. What director/studio?

Well I don't know but will you not have shit taste by then is the real question

try again pablo

cutey honey is always about show more than substance. As long as the tits and ass get shoved in your face every 15 seconds it's gonna be faithful and thus good.
The problem will be the massive, incoming asshurt of the crybaby fresh fanbase that started a cult on a story because it's from St Netflix without cheking the author's work so they will claim it's comercial garbage, shark jumping and "a scam for white pedophiles with women fetish"

It's from a shit franchise so yes

It's produced by studio production reed and directed by Akitoshi Yokoyama. It will premeire on Netflix(big red flag).

Explain this meme. Go Nagai mech stuff is popular in the Spanish world.

you are shit

>It will premeire on Netflix(big red flag).
no it will not. It's regular anime on japanese tv

>The problem will be the massive, incoming asshurt of the crybaby fresh fanbase that started a cult on a story because it's from St Netflix without cheking the author's work so they will claim it's comercial garbage, shark jumping and "a scam for white pedophiles with women fetish

This is partly what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid that the show will be SJW femanazi bullshit and they will try to make Honey a "stronk indeepehndent wamen" or some shit.

>hey will try to make Honey a "stronk indeepehndent wamen"
it was always like this, nothing new

also it won't be on netflix. who told you that?

honey IS strong though.

I made a mistake when reading the Wikipedia article. Netflix is licensning the show. Not broadcasting it.

>women fetish

How do I into Cutie Honey? Is there a continuity, or is each series a re-telling like Devilman? Also, what's the most fappable version?

It will be awesome.

Honey is strong as Mazinger.

Yes since CH was never good anyways

to me the most likeable artstyle/direction and fappable version is re:cutie honey

it also has the best voice acting

they just reboot everything with a new series so you should be fine no matter what

But re fucks up and turns the yuri from a joke into actual yuri. It makes Honey a dyke when she always preferred guys beforehand.

Re:Cutey has been the first and only time I fapped to an episode of anime
It all went downhill after epsiode 1 though

yeah thats probably the only downside everything its fun, shit and giggles and suddenly becomes yuri out of nowhere... still it has the best ost and best intro, but i could have been better without the yuri power of love bs

youtube.com/watch?v=r0rMFj_LFxY

i agree especially ep 3 was really depressing and lackluster in think it was due to each episode being directed by a different director

I hope they go grimdark and show just how busted her power can be. Like manipulating molecules, why doesn't she just make her enemy's heads explode or hearts scrambled into jelly or whatever.

what the fuck

If you want an edgy Honey read Mazinger ZERO, she appears there along with other Go Nagai characters.

and Italy
Strange, I got a different experience

dont you dare to like things i dont like

>for white pedophiles with women fetish"
what

I know, white pedophiles is redundant.