Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/244537520
twitter.com/AnonBabble

brazen pedophilia

He asked what went wrong

Claustrophobic Parrots

You should ask "who" went wrong

faggy premise, shit fights.

>I AM ABOUT TO USE MY TECHNIQUE, THE TECHNIQUE WHICH I HAVE MASTERED UNDER MASTER SAKARATATSUMI IN THE MOUNTAINS OF SENKAIZUTSUPITSU, THIS TECHNIQUE THAT NO MAN CAN COUNTER

>59 episodes later

>SO PREPARE BATOSAI FOR MY ULTIMATE ATTACK, AMAKAGERU RIUTO KATSUMI SENTZUKU HIRAMEKOREKIIIII

>2 panels of shitty lights flash by
>bunch of kanji on the screen
>bad guy passed out while kenji does some shitty pose

literally garbage

In the anime? The fucking filler. When your anime has almost as much filler as actual episodes, well, It isn't a good thing.

Absolutely nothing, if you skip the last arc of the anime. I would maybe cut the episode about them riding the train though, while historically accurate for the time it just really conflicts with the comfy early Meiji atmosphere.
Also the prequel is god tier.

Nothing only plebs who like asspulls and city,country, planet sized destorying techniques like would disagree

is more accurate as Kenshin on it's own is a great work but Watsuki being a pedophile doesn't make it any less so, just unfortunate that as good as it is it'll be meme'd on Sup Forums because of that fact.

>I would maybe cut the episode about them riding the train
The ones about the sumo wrestler and circus girl were awful too

>Nothing only plebs who like asspulls and city,country, planet sized destorying techniques like (You) would disagree

bullshit. it's simply a shitty story with shitty fights. the ova is set literally in the same period with the same characters, yet are light years better than both the anime and the manga

Wait what?

Oh wow. I totally forgot about those. Funny how selective memory can be. I could maybe accept the sumo one, since it is technically about a style of fighting sort of. But yeah circus show has got to go.

He was caught with DVDs of naked early teenage girls.

You know, you would have thought there would have been more fanservice with Misao.

He only did loli fanservice once in Busou Renkin

She's in love with a dude twice her age

I guess when you have the real thing you don't feel the need to draw it.

And it's not reciprocated.

Not much, really

Do you prefer subs or dubs? I've found the answer to the age old question!!

vimeo.com/244537520

Both as long as the dub is done well. Solid taste user.

Pedophilia

everything after episode 66

the author and not being able to hold the time slot for the Jinchu story.

didn't destroy the evidence

Author got busted for being pedo.

Don't worry, user. I'm sure Shueisha will find a replacement for Watsuki sooner or later. Hopefully it's Sorachi. The story will go on.

not according to law a few years ago.

Legal/illegal =/= being pedophile/not being a pedophile
Just whether or not it is illegal to act as one.

>Meiji Japan
>YO SANOU LET'S GO TO THE AKABEKOU
>AMA KAKEROU RYUU NOU HIRAMEKI
>FUTAEI NO KIWAMI
>YAHIKOU
No

I remember liking this shit.

Main guy was chill as fuck and it made sense considering his past.

Rewatched his fight with the edgelord and Shishio and for a kids show it really speaks to the heart.

Well

Watsuki said that Aoshi and Misao got married eventually.

Oh my sides

3dpo
not even once

It has a good premise like Hokuto no Ken. It's a shonen, but the main character is already stronger than 99% of his opponents. It also has one of the best movies and one of the best villains.

However, it has one of the worst movies (that shit with leprosy) and the Enishi arc is utter shit.

brazilian dub because kenshin has the same voice as the choosen one

i never managed to take this fucking show seriously after i noticed it

Not enough Shinsengumi.

Unironically this

I never found a torrent for this movie with the brazillian dub in it, do you know where to find it?

www.filmesonlinegratis.com/kung-pow-o-mestre-da-kung-fu-sao.html
10 seconds on google lazy bastard

I swear to god I tried, though it was months ago.

I watched Trust and Betrayal today. Pretty good

>that shit with leprosy
That ova might be depressing, but its actually well done and probably the closest thing to a conclusion we'll ever see

Are we still getting Hokkaido arc?

It was in Rurouni Kenshin.

Kenshin was like 29 and kaoru was 15

He's likely going to jail.

So probably not
I mean the regular manga itself was pretty conclusive even if it didn't end with Kenshin dead. He gets married, has a kid, gives up the sword. Pretty conclusive

At least til this new arc happened.

So, would the story have been better if Kaoru had really been killed instead of a dummy? I at least would like to have seen how that would have gone.
You know the rules

Kenshin fought the Russians in WW1? And Sanosuke went to Mongolia?

>Saitou says something edgy and cryptic
>Okita just laughs in his face
I needed more of this.

The ages were 28 and 17, and they got together years later. Also, Kaoru was already living like an adult; owner of a dojo and licensed to teach swordsmanship. Also considering the time period blah blah blah

People are retards and can't separate an artist's work from the artist. 90% of the music I listen to comes from unirionic commies. Many of my favorite films come from directors who'll probably end up falling down with Weinstein.

In the end it doesn't matter, the work does.

You haven't been keeping up with the news haven't you? He doesn't have to go to jail, he just needs to pay a USD 1890 fine that's all.