Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Dryad is very cute and I like how she makes my ears bleed.

She gets the first heterosexual kiss in the anime, right?

Such a cheerful flower.

The manga has Arisa first, did they cut that?

Arisa kissed him in various places, but not on the lips, and he didn't kiss her yet, IIRC he feeds her a potion by mouth at some point in the future.

I think that was fixing her soul and making her a familiar?

Yes, exactly correct.

Would you like to make Dryad moist and fill her with your essence, or rather nana Nana's nanas?

She's a plant so it doesn't count.

In Satou's place? It's just what order. I don't remember any recent mentions of Satou trying anything, but he would go after Nana.

Arisa is truly the best granny.

Should have been part of the harem as well.

She gets more action than the rest of the harem put together.

Picture unrelated, she's a first wife not a harem-member.

She can't follow him around as easily, and Satou already has a number of harem members that are still waiting.

Just bring a plant pot my dude. Come on now.

If Satou wanted, he would find a way. Her body at the time was just too flat for him. Someone needs to fix that part of him.

Is there no "Loli Appreciation Skill" ?

YES! lolita, NO! touch

Hayate's unique ability?

Maybe if Arisa's mind control wasn't noticed until it was too late.

... or if Satoo decided that Arisa was worthy of a reward, and her reward is that he voluntarily allows her to re-wire his preferences.

Mentally she's an adult so it's not exactly immoral in her specific case.

Among all the main characters, the only ones to be avoided would be Pochi and Tama. He clearly doesn't care about age alone since Nana is fine. I just don't know what event it will take for him to do anything to any member of the harem.

Wouldn't it be less complicated for Arisa to take an aging potion or something to meet Satou's standards?

> darkness magic: ripening

that would ruin everything

There is one character Satou healed with a tank set for Nana I believe. It made a flat character more like Satou's preferred size, but I don't want every character to end up aged that way, and Arisa is best as she is now.

I believe she was a Christmas cake when she died.

IMAGINE

cute dorks

Give me Liza or give me death.

Liza needs to learn that with Satou, children will be even possible across species. And Satou needs to notice she wants him and is old enough for his standards.

I don't read the LN, does Liza and the other cunts know that Satou is a isekai'd?

If I hadn't read the manga, I'd have had no fucking clue what had happened in that scene, and it's not like that scene was even slightly complicated. This adaptation makes my isekai kokoro sad.

Arisa only knows. Liza does find out later.

I haven't read the LN, only WN, but at least a few have been told of his multiple identities and I think being from another world. I can't remember the specifics and who was told, but I think it was everyone of the main harem, so not Pochi and Tama. It was in part when some realized Satou knew the founder of the kingdom who was still around centuries later.

>not Pochi and Tama
"Pochi wants to be a bride nanodesu!"

Even if Satou finally gives in to the harem, including Mia and Arisa, I can't see him doing anything to those two for at least a few years if ever. The most that would happen is him just including them in some group marriage because they don't want to be left out.

>Give me Liza or give me death.

It's Time

>cute dorks

Level 7 knockers

Satou powerleveling his harem when? He got Tama, Pochi, and Liza into the double digits already. I want to see him running around with a harem of lvl 60+ lolis.

Anime will never get that far.

I'll take the one on the far right.

Coyote is my favorite yt personality.

Give them the chocolate

But Pochi can't have any. It's poison to her.

I would rather just have cameras traveling around with Pochi and Tama, that shit would be hilarious.

/have they had in LN images of Tama in her ninja outfit? Their shenanigans are proper wholesome christian shenanigans.

I don't remember any yet.

impossible, she's too stealthy

>isekai about Gary Stu asexual MC who has every girl literally throw their clothes off at him
Is this show the epitome of self-insert?

Not all of them, just most. Some want another hero, and others none of them.

>asexual

>goes to see prostitute

Something is not adding up her senpai, pls help.

Not asexual, they're just all too young for him. That's why he regularly goes to fuck prostitutes instead, because they're actual adults with boobs and shit.

Even the 17 year old blonde girl?

He's also fooled around with willing innkeeper girls (who aren't formally prostitutes).

Basically he wants a girl who'd be old enough in Japan, plus a girl whom he doesn't own.

She's the first girl he voluntarily proposes to, and kisses in public to save her from an arranged marriage which she didn't want. This happens when she's 18 years old in the WN.

Keep in mind that he is a 29 year old in the body of a 15 year old. He likes older women and older to him is 30+.

>a 29 year old in the body of a 15 year old.
This describes plenty of real-world men in real-world Thailand.

They aren't all too young, but some have politics involved, and some he is stopped from doing anything by the others. He would have been willing with Nana to help supply mana but Lulu wanted to be first, and he just decided to touch her back instead.

17 is underage in Japan, he can't get over that, plus his type is actually around 25-30, as can be seen by his constantly perving on young mothers.
He likes a bit of christmas on his cake.

That said, he is at least willing to go on dates with her because she has boobs.

more like 10 million. He is willing to make 100 babies to get with his true love the high elf.

He chose someone who was 20 to get [Sex Technique Skill], [Lover's Talk Skill], and [Seduction Skill].

>That said, he is at least willing to go on dates with her because she has boobs.
Also she acts like a grown-up. He respects her as a soldier & mage.

100M-year-old High Elf is also an air-head, which is apparently his type.

Some of their women, too.

>an air-head, which is apparently his type.
And yet incompetent women would DIE if they tried to spend time around him. She's only alive because the World Tree is a safe zone.

Picture related, this is a competent woman.

>Chiropractic Massage
Did he straighten their fucking vertebrae while he was in there or something? Seriously why not 'sensual massage' or just 'massage'? Chiropractic Massage is a very specific type of massage focused on correcting muscle and bone displacements to relieve pain.

>I was at loss for a bit, but I chose the fifth girl in the end.
>The guest room only has a simple bed, but it's clean and smells good so I have no complaint.

>When we entered the room, the girl hurriedly took off her clothes and flaunted her body. I enjoy the feel of OPPAI liberated from the clothes, enjoying scooping them with my hands.
>It's exactly the festival of OPPAI. Who was it who says that OPPAI contains man's dream?

>I hug her waist and we fall down to the bed. It's a mature woman's body after a long time, so I'm taking my time to carefully enjoy it ...in various ways.

>Though since the girl's reaction was good, I unintentionally gave too much service. Like this, I'm not sure who desire whom.
>We enjoy ourselves until midnight. She faints from too much pleasure in the middle, so I stop.

>[Sex Technique Skill Acquired]
>[Lover's Talk Skill Acquired]
>[Seduction Skill Acquired]

>Apparently this body has too much stamina, the partner couldn't catch up. I use her breasts that I've enjoyed plentifully as pillows and depart to the world of dream.

She probably backrubbed him, or he rubbed her back accidentally when fucking her prone-bone. Easy mode skills are easy.

WN has more details, not surprised at all.

There was more around that point also, part of it was description of that girl. It helps describe his standards.
>The fifth is a girl with red hair and reddish brown pupils. She's pales in comparison with the other girls but she has the nicest expression. She feels lively or rather, fascinatingly wholesomely erotic. Her breast size is average, but still around D cup. For me it's quite enough to be categorized as big breasts. 20 years old. She's the only person in this shop who doesn't has sex techniqu skill.

I hope if Satou ever rewards the harem, we get at least as much content. I would hate for some random non-named character to get as much as someone important.

>She faints from too much pleasure in the middle, so I stop

I love how unabashed this is about being wish fulfillment. 10/10

I want Lulu to lay on top while I fucker her from below and rub Arisa's bean with my open hand.

rip

He isn't completely broken in that, it's just his base stats are so high. He doesn't activate those acquired skills later either.
> Of course I leave the Night Time skills alone. It's no good to cheat there right?

You fiend. Arisa is the one who needs the dick inside her the most.

By that logic, him going to brothels while being in the body of a 15 years is just as illegal.

You have to work her up for it first.

When a younger male is statutory-raped by an older woman, we consider that NIIIIIIIIIIICE rather than illegal or immoral.

No grass on the field, so play in the mud?

Just saying his logic is somewhat retarded.
>tfw got /ss/ed as a kid.

Double-standards are ugly, but they're quite realistic.

True. Also forgot to mention I would eat out Arisa's ass.

That means you can definitely say that you love her, since you can even eat her poop.

Yeah but like I said have to widen her out though. I don't want to deal with a prolapsed loli.

Easy fix, just give her a healing potion enema.

Enema-potions are strangely unexplored.

>strangely unexplored
just like arisa

Arisa wanted to do some exploring, but Satou has other ideas.

no touchy banana for tachibana

It's why Satou has to wear something when bathing with her.

Would an enema potion cure me of my ulcerative colitis? Just joking, it partially from my constant anxiety from all the neglect and beating from when I was a child.

Can you grow a plant with semen?

Ringrande seems more fun than Sera even if Sera has the priestess thing going for her.

I think semen has enough nutritional value to support plant life.

Sera seems a bit dull like Zena and Aze.

The LNs apparently change it so that Sera is more of a heroine compared to the WN. Will have to wait a while since Ln4 was just translated. As from what I read, Karina calmed down a lot and is a lot more composed compared to the WN.

But all removes all that Karina had.

Too early to tell in my opinion. It certainly made her less likely to want to spar with Satou. And making her less shy then a tomboy when around someone she knows.

Dick the loli.

im totally new and don't know anything.

Watched a few eps and would like to read the story.

What should I read? WN, LN, or manga? Im forking confused mates