Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6IFmX4mFo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Furry tits

NAMI'S LEGS

Called it.

Is Franky sexy?

gay socks

Luffy's smile makes me happy. Both he and Ace have that huge smile.

Only Katakuri and Smoothie are gay though.

I didn't even notice they were back, I was too busy laughing at the way he just walked through the door.

It was obvious he'd use his powers on the door, the question was exactly how.

Wano soon, brothers.

Oven > Smoothie confirmed?

I am disapointed. Never thought a man of the law would indulge in destruction of property.

we didn't see their socks tho

I can't wait for tralFAGar's inevitable death

What do you think his and Daifuku's bounties are?

I think we can safely assume they are under Katakuri's. But are they under Smoothie's? Over Perospero? Lower than Cracker's?

No need to be mad jobberkuri fag.

With Snack having a smaller bounty than Perospero it's now impossible to guess.

Around 700-750 million

400-500m
>Perospero
He is clearly a special case being the firstborn, doubt that anyone else has a higher bounty than Snack except maybe Compote.

Probably somewhere around Ace-level. ~550 million.

You know, even if oven hasn't done anything really cool this arc he's been pretty entertaining. Favorite part was when he tried to stop a boat tank with his body and it just ran him over.

So is Compote getting a door scene or are they skipping her, since she ended up doing literally nothing and we still have no clue as to what her powers are?

I really hope once the arc is over Oda releases a list of bounties for the rest of the crew, what are the ones for:
>Mont d'Or
>Oven
>Daifuku
>Compote
>Amande
>Galette
And who's the second daughter?

Streusen's song youtube.com/watch?v=Q6IFmX4mFo0
Smooth af

wtf i love law now

Mad? Wrong once again lawcuck.Law's time is almost up. And Katakuri is already going to return in the future and replace your precious Law as Luffy's best bro.

What's with the socks meme?

Good thinking. I think they might skip her. It would still make sense even tho she's a monster, the three who got the door scene are the triplet.

Oven has done plenty though, he hit Chiffon for betraying her family, he noticed Sanji hit him when no one else did, he killed Pound, and he made a big chunk of sea boil. He got humiliated a bunch of times, but I feel he did plenty to show he's the real deal. Especially compared to how little Smoothie and Daifuku have done, and don't get me started on Compote, I don't even remember if she's spoken.

Oven concept art lacked his striped socks. Some people wondered if Toei changed his design and removed them.

Praline's tits are amazingly huge! What a great wife for Aladine.

she's just gonna make a smug face and the two guardsmen will open the door for her

He also kicked Pedro's ass.

Why couldn't this whole arc have been a musical

>I don't even remember if she's spoken.
She had like one or two lines after the Chateau had collapsed and the BMP were discussing what happened.

I miss him already bros.

>I don't even remember if she's spoken
she did, if i remember correctly after the chateau collapsed

I think this was for the triplets only.

Not happening. Katakuri will be forgotten in a couple of months. Law will stay relevant for obvious reasons. Don't delude yourself, brother.

I really tought Oda was going to make her do something at end... But she's back with Mont d'or and co. If she really doesn't do anything it will be a fuck up in my opinion.

I hope we get a scene of him and Cracker being bros in a hospital room.

The meme is just that Oven wears gay socks. Because they're gay socks.

I like how Oven is popular around here because of his gay socks lol

Also the decuplet sisters copied his style.

>"HD"
>240p

I thought she'd go after the Sun Pirates. But seems they either sent fodder again or no one is chasing them.
Or Compote already took care of them and returned.

She might be taking them as hostage?

>in a couple of months
We are going to have a full year of the Katakuri's homoerotic fight, Lawfag

>desperately clinging to relevancy
Absolutely pathetic

Don't worry. He will return brother

Somebody post the legs already!

Yurufuwa noo~ (Torofuwa noo~)

NOT

Here you go

>katafags are delusional
That's very sad. Next, you're going to claim that Kata won the fight, aren't you?

Not what I wanted, but I accept nonetheless.

Law sucks.

Luffy got up first. So he won. Don't loop me in with those delusional katafags. Us TRUE katabros can accept a loss

i'm honestly glad that the socks meme caught on in these threads, i remember reading for the first time the chapter where oven gets shot in the face by bege and wondering why someone like him would wear striped socks

They're very nice socks and they should be protected.

I didn't realize how gay Oven's socks really were until they were pointed out and now I can never un-notice

Go suck some CD cocks, dog.

Then accept that it's the end for Katakuri, brother. The sooner you acknowledge that fact, the better.

glad to be of service

Kata won everyone's heart

He will come back user, can't wait to see how disgusting will he find Law

This. The rest doesn't matter.

>Oven vs. Sanji
>We find out Sanji is self-conscious about his toes
>Everyone at Baratie would make fun of him for his toes, so he always makes sure to wear at least socks
>Oven burns through his pants and shoes, so he can't fight him at full power
>Luffy punches Oven
>Sanji tears his socks off and yells at Luffy for interfering in their battle
>Luffy laughs at Sanji's weird toes
>Sanji and Oven square up with each other
>"Looks like he can't take the heat!"
>They battle
>Sanji ends up losing
>"Looks like you really... De-feet-ed me."
>Oven, to show respect, takes off his socks and puts them on Sanji's feet while he's unconscious

You are not wrong.

I think people really failed to grasp Chapter 894. This was the chapter after Katakuri stated Luffy was now on his level. The fanbase really downplayed Luffy. They give extra hits (offscreen) to Katakuri, but don't do the same for Luffy. They blame the one hit shown to connect on Katakuri as Katakuri's observation being nonexistent even though in the very next chapter we see Katakuri continuing to use his observation to great affect. Just look at pic related. It shows Luffy with multiple fists, but because obviously one hits clean, people only count 1. This chapter 894 is supposed to span for over 2 hours, and yet nobody thinks Katakuri got hit more than once.

>confirmed returning
>the end
It is only the beginning, brother.

They obviously both hit each other hundreds of times off-panel, they were duking it out for hours. There's a reason we'd cut back and both of them looked beat up. It wasn't just Katakuri beating on Luffy, Luffy was beating on Katakuri too. Surprised how many people think the hits we were shown were all of the hits landed.

Oda has spoken
You two are huge faggots

forgot the pic

what the fuck user, this also plays like a shitty fetish fanfic

KINO

Yup, they are two massive faggots.

> They give extra hits (offscreen) to Katakuri, but don't do the same for Luffy.
When the camera cuts of from Katakuri beating the shit out of the luffy, and comes back after a sunny sequence or two to Katakuri beating the shit out of Luffy, you're not supposed to believe Luffy connected a few hits offscreen. Unless you're a very autistic Luffyfag that is.

>Not posting the real kino scene

Yes you are. Let's say chapter 894's exchange lasted 30 minutes. Then if you multiply that by 4, it comes out to more hits on Katakuri even though Katakuri does have the edge (anyone can see that). It's retarded to only count off screen hits for Katakuri, but not for Luffy in chapter 894. It was shown that Luffy hit Katakuri so why wouldn't it be possible for him to hit Katakuri again?

The fight lasted 12 hours. You think the entire time was just Katakuri stomping on Luffy? Because it definitely wasn't. They were more or less equally matched once Luffy's CoO caught up.

So what exactly happened here?

>Collapsed after fighting Croc, couldn't move until Robin gave him the antidote
>Collapsed after fighting Lucci, had to be moved by Robin
>Collapsed after Moria, Kuma transferred his damage
>Collapsed after fighting Katakuri, then walked away on his own

This is actually the first major fight Luffy was able to walk away from

She did it boys

>this is considered a "generic mc win" for some people

Did she do it boys

>Collapsed BEFORE Moriah, Kuma transferred his damage**************************

Kissed him then asked him to promise to come back for her. Maybe erased his memories or fucked him.

>Kissed him then asked him to promise to come back for her.
Him*
>Maybe erased his memories or fucked him.
Katakuri can't do that

It wasn't 12 hours amigo. It was like 2 hours, then a huge break, then a 4-5 hour fight that just ended. Either way, Oda was trying to tell his readers that in chapter 894, Luffy was hitting Katakuri for 2 hours, but Katakuri did hit Luffy more. I just really dislike the idea that Luffy only hit Katakuri once because it was the only hit shown on panel. And only hit meaning that we're not counting the rest of the fists Luffy threw when he connected.

It's just dishonest and very naive to think Katakuri was only hit once before Snake Man.

Does the fag that made that pic even read the manga? Why is that Moriah pic there, that's from when he was reminded of his crew and he snapped.

Significant tipping of the scales wouldn't happen offscreen. You cannot defend this. For at least the first 3/4th of the fight there is no such thing as "an offscreen Luffy hit", simply because that would have been too important to leave offscreen. Stop embarassing yourselves already.

Yes
>surrounded himself with bitches
>made SeƱor Pink's gaggle of sluts flow like a fountain
>had the fat bitch from DressRosa after him
>Had Lola want him
>Had Robin grab his ballsack

F Tier Theory
>Asked him to come back for her, or to join the crew
D Tier Theory
>Asked him to stop smoking and gave him a lollipop instead
C Tier Theory
>Erased his memories of her
B Tier Theory
>Kissed him
A Tier Theory
>Fucked him, is now pregnant with swirly eyebrowed baby
S Tier Theory
>Kissed him and transferred three-eyed power to him, thus giving him a strength boost to take on the army in front of the mirror
S+ Tier Theory
>All of the above

So, next week we're getting Compote's entrance, right?

Wait 9 months to find it, in Elbaf Charlottes will be there again and Ussop will ask Sanji why does that baby look like him

Yeah, he fucked up on that. But he's right. Katakuri won.

Now that the dust has settled, did Katakuri actually job?

Have people ever considered the fact that Katakuri was only asking that for a chance at a rematch? A rematch that has no ill will, but for the pure sport of fighting?