Most badass human in all of manga

I think it's either Pickle or Thorkell. Guts is a close competitor but it's looking like he may soon Leave Humanity Behind.
Am I forgetting to factor somebody in?
and nobody with superpowers, robotic enhancements, or any gay shit like that.
Ki superpowers are OK I guess, but don't say Goku or his progeny because none of them are purebred humans.

He wasn't even the most badass in his series

Pickle was a mistake.

hate to be THAT guy, but i figured i might as well get this out of the way.

is he really a human, tho?

>no robotic enhancements.
>giant man with a metal arm that shoots cannon balls.

I love guts, but come on.

so far he is, hes pretty proud of that fact actually.

Really he swings a giant slab of metal at the speed of sound with 1 arm and you're quibbling over the metal arm? If anything it's a handicap, and only slightly makes up for his lost limbs.

Saitama

Touche. I keked.

the arm is not robotic though, its like saying using a gun counts as a robotic enhancement.
Its a cannon with a hand attachment and a magnet on the hand.

>the arm is not robotic though,
yes it is. the fingers move.

hmmm, I am inclined to not be able to argue with that, but i always dismissed it as Magnets

They literally say that there are magnets in the fingers.

If you think Guts will ever abandon his humanity you're an idiot. The whole point of Guts is that he is absolutely 100% human.

General Ouki

OK, so it's a bionic arm. glad to know we agree.

Nice try Daiz, baldies aren't humans

>The whole point of Guts is that he is absolutely 100% human.
going by weight he's at least 15% iron. in his armor probably over fifty. Also, he literally goes around in dog armor that controls him.

Guts already exists in the Astral plane as well as the physical because of the Brand curse.

Nothing in the OP is saying that is against the rules though. Bionic is not "robot enhancing"

This easily goes to either Toki or Raoh, SPECIALLY if I had to choose one though, it would be Toki.

Anybody can look cool dishing out punches and kicks.
But not anybody can still stand after getting hit 100 times without defending yourself.

I don't think there is any human character who has a level of hate and anger close to Guts. He is badass because his will to live goes beyond reason. Can anyone top Guts pure hate driven resolve to live despite having one of the worst possible existences?