Ryuuou no Oshigoto

If I become a shogi master will I also be surrounded by lolis and desperate cakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/abematv_sokurep/status/966985807977328640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It seems possible.

Why is Char such a slut?

Ginko a shit

Yes

She's not a slut. Her only man is her husband.

Where are their parents

>The Ryūō Tournament (Ryūō-sen 竜王戦) is sponsored by the Yomiuri Shimbun as well as the title awarded to its winner. The Ryūō Tournament, which is one of the eight major professional shogi title matches, was first held in 1988. Cash prizes are ¥42,000,000 for the winner of championship and new Ryūō titleholder, and ¥8,000,000 for the loser (approximately US $386,500 and $80,000 respectively).
You bet it will attract women.

Women sure

Blue Ai a best!
Kaniii kaniii kaniiiiii~

sloots n goldies.

this show is terrible

Sota Fujii is currently on a path to be the fastest pro to claim a major title.

He became a 5-dan in February.
In only 27 days, he got promoted to 6-dan in the same month.
If he wins twice more in the Ryuuou tournament group preliminary, he will be promoted to 7-dan.
Provided he can continue winning until the title match, he will become the youngest Ryuuou in history in December (also a 8-dan).

Japanese variety shows have mentioned how there are female pros who are interested in Fujii (the latest being an Abema program three days ago), so we may be in for an interesting development in the future.

Also, he is currently in a 13 winning streak which is the second longest in the history, only bested by his own personal record (29 victories).

>Ai's face.
You just know Ryuuou didn't get to smash that cunny that night.

I wonder if he reads this LN.

I loved how this scene was pretty much Ai marking her territory and declaring it to all Japan.

So, what's with the shitty lolis cockblocking the Ryou guy? Does he still have a shot with that professional girl? Lastly, and sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the girl commenting along the MC in the last episode the same that appears with shark girl in a few illustrations I've seen around on this threads? I'm a filthy secondary and just marathoned this show because I wanted to watch a shogi anime during 3-gatsu's break. I don't mind yes or no answers.

Little girl!

The entire scene is hilarious. Red AI being the only one to acknowledge the comments was just the icing on the cake.

Is this girl the same that was hanging around sharkgirl in the first few episodes? Answer me you bunch of pedos.

>If I become a shogi master
You say that like it's an easy thing to do.
You have better chances at fighting games.

Who is this character? I don't remember her from the show.

It's just worst girl.

Now to bring the lolis

I want to sexually destroy Ai

Ai deserves to have a sister.

I want to make Ai's step-sister!

i want to beat cute mom at chess and then claim their bodies as prize

They look like a family, Yaichi being the dad, Tamayo the mom and of course Ai being the daughter, that's cute(if not for Ai's yandere tendencies)

Ai is only for hugs and headpats.

>Ai cosplay
>doesn't run into Ai

Fuck this anime so much.

>volume 8 character intro
>Kuzuryuu Yaichi. Ryuuou. When he was first visiting Kyouto as a grade schooler he bought a wooden sword. When he got back home with it, his sister snatched it away and gave him a sound whipping.
Unko manages to be a bitch even without appearing.

But does he have a cute anedeshi like Ginko?

So, Yaichi jobbed to Meijin right?

How old

He's 15 now, but he started at 6.

He actually started at 5.

Well, yep. Female 2-dan Io Murota.

There was actually a funny story related to her earlier this year: his master revealed on the Kansai shogi hall's ceremony that during his household's New Year gathering at Nagoya, Fujii had lost against his anedeshi in a 10-second shogi game. Fujii had wanted to keep it a secret, but the incident apparently earned her the attention of Japanese netizens and otakus.

Some of the surfacing internet comments at that time:

>"Damn, she doesn't look 28."
>"She won against him with sex appeal lololol"
>"She is so my type."
>"This is not a matter of winning or losing anymore."
>"Once she lets out her pheromones, no one can focus."
>"It's impossible for a 15-year old to focus against this."
>"I lost too."

>Japanese variety shows have mentioned how there are female pros who are interested in Fujii

SS?

Just try to find recorded footage of this program in Youtube or somewhere else, the statement came from female pro Beni Takemata.

twitter.com/abematv_sokurep/status/966985807977328640

Did you start at 6 years or younger?
No? Then you don't have a chance.
>Shogi master not in Japan
Okay, you may have one after all.

Not bad for 3DPD.

Yes, all sports figures drown in pussy.

Literally all.

That is why there is no pussy for the rest of us.

>"I lost too."

Buchikorosujo

Why is this allowed

Because Japan

Ginko is cuter!

3D women

>"Once she lets out her pheromones, no one can focus."

Female pros are scary.

She has him by the balls

Internal hugs and heatpatting your bottom head.

nice thighs

Keika x Yaichi ending fucking when?

I wanna pick them up

Imagine her 'ara ara'-ing at you during a match.

Incorrect. The second longest in history is 28 by Kamiya Hiroshi

Ginko a best.

Post more Ginko

>a best.

Does she play FGO?

Volume 5 summary when?

Don't spoil volume 5 until it airs please.

Don't listen to him, the faster we see Ginko getting BTFO the better.

It's funny how you say that when the LNfags already spoiled things up until volume 7 before.

Don't listen to this guy. It's not gonna be as good as the LN but vol 5 deserves to stay unspoiled for their virgin EOP eyes till it actually airs.

It would be even better without spoilers though.

It was mostly me but I'm trying to spoil selectively.

Reminder: Ai walks around their place naked around bath time and he MOST DEFINITELY DOES NOT think to himself those are lucky pervert moments for himself.

People who don't want to get spoiled can just avoid reading the spoilers, it's always been that way. Remember not to feed the trolls.

>"All the pictures I'm taking have grade schoolers on them, huh..."
>i-it's just to document how Ai is growing up!

AI IS THE SOFTEST

That's not how Sup Forums works.

Spoiler tags exist for a reason. It's your problem if you can't resist hovering over them.

That's not how Sup Forums works.

I want to feed Ai

Soft.

Stop misusing surprise boxes then.

which one?

Feed her what?

Is that even a question?

Ai, of course.

Kani kani~

What do you think about Ai's kani?

How is she so lewd

>Pro shogi players mostly stay indoors and when they have a business outside it's always related to shogi. And it's not like I have anyone to go on a date with.
>I should really have invited Red Ai too.
>There are only 3 people in our family so I want everyone to see the same scenery and share the same air.
The volume 8 preview was like 20 pages long and Ginko got BTFO 3 times already. Then Ai was riding a chinchin and Yaichi told her to speak like a refined lady so she called it ochinchin.

I want Keika to bow to me

But Ai is his wife, of course he doesn't need to date anyone else.

Sounds like a good volume.

What is a chinchin supposed to be?

Understandable, no one would want to date a hag like her.

Anyway, I heard Ginko got told by Yaichi to fuck off during his title match for bothering him, is that true?

Kani Kani Kani~~~~

user...

Kaniii kaniii kaniiii~

the cakes are such dorks

Cake is 26+ years old, Akira is 20.