Hibike! Euphonium

I haven't seen this show, yet I've never wanted to smell someone's hair so badly before now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1l9hsLo2Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I haven't seen this show

>I haven't seen this show

looks like someone spilled alot of oil on her hair

you have no right to talk about kumiko until you watch the show
half her appeal is her personality. the other half is fluff

There isn't anything especial about Kumiko's personality. I'm tired of you guys overrating her.

What would you do to this cute butt?

I want to CUM in CUMiko's hair

Kumikino

Can't overrate perfection.

you're lucky

The word you're looking for is conditioner.

Will Kumiko become bigger-chested in her second year?

You should watch it, user. It's really good.

Goddam I wish I was that chair

Don't be distracted by the fluff, girl has skillz on the horn if you know what I mean.

this is a heterosexual anime

this is a fluffy anime

she has a weird personality though doesn't she? Both Reina and Asuka comment that she's actually quite fake, and in reality very distant emotionally from all the general characters in the show, which is a very refreshing trait to watch.

She's also terribly sexually confused

watch it user,

wrong best girl fampai

I've seen it and it was quite shit, with nothing really happening other than things that you can see in your own life sho why the fuck would you spend your free time watching the same. The characters are likeable though and the march band festival was great. I mean they put a lot of effort into the music and shit.

>nothing really happening other than things that you can see in your own life sho why the fuck would you spend your free time watching the same.
what is there to say to someone like this who fundamentally misunderstands fiction, and art in general.

GIVE ME A THIRD SEASON

>art
You wish. And no,I won't waste my time on "stories" that I already experienced in my own life 20 years ago.

when i said art i meant the actual definition of art, not the retarded jargon it's become to a lot of anons, and my point was that the most staid plot in the world can be good, and the most unusual plot in the world can be bad, if the development and presentation and other elements of production make it so.

but you're a mid-30s retard who never learned how to watch or read or think critically, and you've convinced yourself that you know when there's nothing to learn or appreciate in a work and all its facets, when in fact you've only become adept at shutting your mind and perception off.

That doesn't make her a likable girl though.

She just feels real imo

here ya go
youtube.com/watch?v=T1l9hsLo2Qg

can someone explain what asuka meant by calling kumiko a "eupho"

she makes lovely noises

Is it shitty melodrama or actually good?

second season is trash. first season is alright just because of Reina

Yes. She's a rare character that actually has a complexity of real human and just a mix of two-three generic traits. That's why she's so loved by many people. She's on another level compared to other anime characters. The last one like her was probably Watashi from Jinrui. Maybe Oi-chan from Shirobako. Characters like Kumiko happen only once every few years.

and not just a mix*

She wants to blow her all day and night.

Touching her from the right spots with your fingers and mouth will make heavenly sounds.

What a nonsense reason to not enjoy an artwork.

It's fine if you didn't like a show for the writing or the direction or whatever, but not liking it because it's not wacky or zany enough is juvenile as fuck.

Kumiko was the strongest aspect of the entire show, desu.

Senpai wants to play the Kumiko.

Why did Kumiko cuck reina with Asuka in S2? Reina is clearly the superior girl.

Wrong.

Reina is best girl

actually kind of cute

Good, that hair is the best.

i want to feel Kumiko's ass, by the looks of it it seems to be very soft