>Dark Matter
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Release
>Vectors
expand on this. too vague
>Gold
>Silver
>Platinum
>diamond
metal and others has been covered already including crystals. so yes probably included in that is precious metals
>Strong Force
>Weak Force
again too vague. expand.

got it

gold sand used by kazakage
Diamond is crystals and crystals used
Platinum is a kind of metal and metal was used

wait for others to debunk thr others that's all I have

As everything has been used as power in the Naruto series, what can it do to attract viewers? Shift gears from fighting and focusing on the political environment and social structure of the world, and attempts to change it?

no this is still interesting

>what can it do to attract viewers
find something they havent done yet and weaponize it since there's gotta be something. they use tattoos with bort so theres clearly SOME stuff left

Then why does the fan base primalrily talk about the social issues in Naruto, rather than discussing the powers and fights?

Snot. They have not used snot yet.

Magical Tattoos are Seals though. Seals were used as a source of power in Part one

because that's also interesting. Both are

Dark release has nothing to do with dark matter, though.

Kawaki is doing the right thing to destroy shinobi.

Have they used a jutsu that uses clothing?

no he's not. He's doing a terrible thing. Shinobi's are cool

We've talked them to death and aren't as autistic as the DBS threads so we don't have to debate whether or not Boruto Blanco can defeat El Lord del Borde

>what can it do to attract viewers?

Personally I want fights to become more visceral and physical based. By the end of Part 2 it was basically huge explosions everywhere like DBZ and I can't stand that shit. Just give me some good fights filled with taijutsu and actual smart uses of chakra/jutsu mixed in. Like people use chakra to walk on water and run up walls, why isn't that being used in fights? run up a person and slam them from above? use momentum and stick-em-powers to do crazy taijutsu?

Honestly right now all my hopes are on Sarada as she's shown to be the most physical of them so far, although Borts use of the chakra blade to fuck over Ao was great.

>Ending an era where everything can be used as a war machine is "a terrible thing".
Yeah, okay.

>sneezed and got some snot on someone
im sure it's happened at least once

okay then smartass
>madara in six sage form created clones of himself that only thoswe with the rinnegan can see
>this would be the idea of dark matter
is that good enough for you?

they got a kid using gum as a skill so im sure theres something new that can happen

Weak Force is radiation.

Strong Force is manipulating atoms.

Vectors involve power over motion.

dat ass

YOU'RE MY FRIEND

Idk. Shinobi have sunk their tentacles into every aspect of society though, and Kawaki does not seem to provide an alternative

yeah some badass fights would be cool. Remember when Madara was revived? That was badass seeing him destroy like 50 people at the same time

>Weak Force is radiation.
Already covered in the last thread
>Strong Force is manipulating atoms.
Creation of All Things would cover this
>Vectors involve power over motion.
Shinra Tensei/Bansho Ten'in

it is because that era is cool Ninjas are badass. I hate how they're being fazed out in boruto's time. They're cool

Is Time Release (time manipulation) a thing?

>Weak Force is radiation.
we got that >Strong Force is manipulating atoms
Dust Release/Particle Style
>Vectors involve power over motion.
pic related

Yes.

hey thanks man you're my friend too

Then why are not are we taking about the possibilities of reforming the Shinobi system, or the culture of the Ninja World

Because characters are much more interesting than lore

what's the difference between this and the body flicker? Sounds similar.

That was the only time I thought Madara was fantastic. That scene was done so well in the anime, no loud music just ominous as he just takes them all apart with taijutsu. It was refreshing as fuck to bring the Sharingan back down to the reading level when we had suffered so many chapters of it summoning chakra demons and shit.

A AHHH A AHHH

Ninja are going to make a comeback when the Ootsutsuki Clan starts a real invasion.
Urashiki should have that ability considering the story he's based on.

as long as ninjas remain do all the reforming you want.

no idea but if it means anything to you the speed which the second and fourth hokage can travel would likely fall under vector related considering they are basically teleports but actually moving

that's fine then. As long as ninjas don't go away

where

Hopefully the ninja comeback will result in a revival of classical ninja techniques, as any Ootsusuki invasion will be a complete steamroll of the Shinobi forces

But lore informs all of the characters’ actions, and can provide an alternative perspective to characters’ actions

how exactly does it work? I thought it was a reverse summoning. They put the seal on a kunai then reverse summon themselves to the kunai. You're telling me they move?

back to the original... 5? I think elements only. Nothing special.

I also like lore

>But lore informs all of the characters’ actions
No? If anything the lore is written to support the characters' actions.

I’m taking about actions like guerilla warfare, espionage, assassination, infiltration and destruction of key resources. Activities that real-life Ninja did

im saying they move but are not teleported
its totally possible that theyre being teleported too but at the same time theres a whole issue with the idea of a vector and what would qualify as something that applies to it. if we're talking exclusively motion then even throwing a shuriken would apply but if that's too basic then may as well include how fast these fucks can move in so little time, teleportion or not

by definition anything the fourth hokage does would be teleporting but the way its used can apply some weird vectors to change how shit goes (ie redirecting the 10 tails blast that one time in a 3 phase thing, creating a spline in terms of positioning of travel)

ohhhh I thought you meant they'd lose all advanced techniques and what not because anyone who would be able to teach the younger generations died off. And they invasion destroyed all the records of them so you can't read and learn.

that would be cool too though.

Its going to take ninjitsu, technology and good old fashioned badassery to defeat the Ootsusuki.
Lore is good but everything depends on execution. I liked the lore in Naruto but a lot of it was introduced near the very end and that alienated some of the fans.

The lore has been introduced early in Boruto but is taking a backseat for now.

>the best contender for something not being weaponized is snot
for fucks sake did anyone sneeze on someone else in any part of naruto or did that fuck find one thing alreadyu

Ideally, lore is supposed to inform and support character actions.

If all your lore does is inform the characters action, the characters will feel like they have no agency.

If all the lore does is support a character's action then it feels like the story is trying to hard to justify that character.

Is Boruto worth watching/reading?

I mentioned poop last thread

Yeah, especially from if most scenes depicting guerilla warfare is from an Ootsusuki perspective. We will probably get to see how horrifying most jutsu is, especially eye techniques like Sharingan

yes absolutely

obviously not unless you count that one time naruto had the shits when he was transformed into sauce which broke his veil or the fart he did fighting kiba

that'll be badass

The manga can't really reach its full potential due to being monthly. Despite some art issues the story has been solid.

The anime sets up events and characters who will be relevant in the manga. The main criticism of Boruto is the lack of action but I'm really enjoying it.

I disagree. Most of the lore was introduced in the beginning and middle (ex: the Shinobi system), it is just that most of its development was never completed, and of the lore was given development, it was mainly rushed explanations to focus on character interactions

The lore on the Shinobi System was introduced early and I think that Kishi handled it well.

The stuff about the SOSP and everything connected to those revelations were introduced to late in the story to receive proper development.

It would definitely would, but I think it and the effects of it would not be portrayed with the tact that it deserves. Though I am all up for seeing a civil war arc between the Ootsusukis as a result of this guerilla war persecution by surging Shinobi

Why does sasuke have tits

SOSP?

are you complaining?

Yeah, most of the lore surrounding the Sage felt tacked on to justify the still-unaddressed problems of the Shinobi system

nvm figured it out